Black youtuber Tommy Sotomayor says he wants to breed the white race out of existence by using interracial sex with...

Black youtuber Tommy Sotomayor says he wants to breed the white race out of existence by using interracial sex with white women youtube.com/watch?v=3mYI7llY3K8&feature=youtu.be

>says he wants to breed the white race out of existence by using interracial sex with white women
I dont see anything wrong with that

He's balck

>black nobody says edgy racist shit to get clickbit revenue so he can continue being unemployed

Sage

But is he a christian?

And?
White people should off seen this shit coming. Better having mixed children rather then another nuclear civil war right?

Bump

Weird. I have listened to a few of his shows. He praises white people and bashes black people all the time.

Did he change recently?

No. War is a much better choice, especially since whites would easily win in the US. Better than having half nigger kids and ruining society and genetics.

You think the US would be a first world country if they were all mulattos? Look at Brazil.

JEALOUS WHITEY BOIS

Black Men are ripped, muscular SEX GODS who sweat pheromones like waterfalls and make white women ovulate within a 1000 miles radius of them. They possess the ultimate weapon of conquest, which can claim even entire races without a single bullet having to be fired - the BBC!

When white bois see a Black Man coming, they naturaly lower their gaze to the ground in submission, knowing full-well how completely and utterly powerless, pathetic, meek, mentaly ill wrecks they are in comparison to a Black GOD.

No matter how much you autistic cuckolds here on Sup Forums bitch and moan, natural selection already dictates that whites get weeded out of existence by more evolutionary fit Africans!

This. If he did change his mind, someone should show his white neighbors whom he says are so friendly. I'm not sure they would be kind to a genocidal maniac in their midsts.

Still a slave, except now your master's a woman.

WE

So? Who cares? Murica and Europe are long lost. Slavs are the only last hope for the white race anyway.

I listened to all of that shit, he doesn't say anything like that.

Relax kang

WUZ

but the woman he's blacking is a slav

Breed our women too superior kang

he doesnt even remotely suggest anything like that in the video.
Leave Uncle Tommy alone

If she's living in US and fucks niggers I consider her a traitor. She could aslo be gangraped and murdered for all I care.

just listened to it. he didn't say anything about "exterminating the whites". op is just trolling/shilling his channel.

Reminder that the right-wing promoting homophilia and jerking off to anime is doing just more than enough at getting rid of the white race.

>breeding with other races will make your race stronger not water it down.

hows that 80 IQ treating you tyrone.

If he wanted to fuck white people and not commit racial suicide he would breed with as many latishas, and tinequas he could get his hands on.

you're not even big bro why are you posing in your tighty blackies

TS is based so I wouldn't mind.

The more likely outcome in a country where blacks are the minority is the breeding out of "blackness".

So?

That dude is a retarded nigger.

I hate hearing people claim this nigger is 'based' or a 'good nigger'.

halfway there

There are no "good niggers."

the simple solution is to recognize mixed breeds as a separate race or to be more inclusive of mulattos.

obama is not a black man, yet he's embraced by the black community

same thing with tiger woods and pretty much any successful halfie going all the way back to fredrick douglass and lincoln

it's time to recognize that a mixed race person is inherently superior to a simple nignog and stop using mixed people's intelligence and general success as evidence that "we're all the same"

t.a half black half white man

You've all been

BAITED
A
I
T
E
D

The international community needs much more africans to keep innovation and good morals going.

>mfw nobody watches the video
>mfw no face

God this fag would get triggered so hard by seeing pictures of Amish and certain Mormon sects and other traditionalist Christian communities/enclaves that practice polygamy. They're even outbreeding the most rabid niggers.

>tries to stop liberal whites breeding
>were never going to do so anyway
>said above communities breeding larger and larger generations of healthy white children
>white traditionalist Christians outbreeding every other demographic
>antifa BTFO

Wtf? Isn't this guy a major coon?

>VIDEO DOES NOT EXIST
Sage

angry quan listen.
you black men are uneducated, ugly and smelly
your dicks are not that big and they look like rotten banannas. ewww. so please do us all a favour and fuck off. white guys are gods too you. white men have the spirit the body and the mind. look at the world. cars, air plains weapons. it's all work of white men. so before you brag about being superior, first conquer one european country... then we will talk. in most white countries you are a minority, that is protected by other white men, so racists wont lynch you.

take several seats black "men"

The video is down

hoteps are literally the black alt-right
>believe patriarchy is the only way to maintain society
>obsessed with their heritage, real or imagined (we wuz pharaohs and sheeit/I'm more white than you)
>believe their race's women are inferior, fetishize other women (white women for hoteps, asian women for alt-right) whilst accusing their women of being race traitors and sleeping with the enemy
>gathered primarily on the internet, communicate in memes

Another one of Pol's "based niggers" turns out to be a nigger. What a surprise.

Hes a comedian.

>hoteps are literally the black alt-right
So they put fag "rights" before actualy saving their homeland?

Account terminated

Black men are usually taller, more confident, women know they have bigger dicks. And they're more masculine. No girl wants some pale feminine white boy, especially a blonde white boy. I'm gay but I have convinced many of my girlfriends that they should try a black guy, because I'm with one now and it's the best sex ever.A lot of women i know usually keep a black guy on the side. I'm gay so we do girl talk. It's 2016, and white bois are at home playing video games and not making an effort to start relationships. Black men are the definition of confidence, masculinity, and pleasure. White women won't and don't miss you.