Asian women are obsessed with whites

Over the years, I've noticed that many asian women are slutty and submissive around whites. First, I thought it had to do with the fact that white men seem more wealthy, but after I had multiple asians pay for dates, I've come to learn that it really isn't about the money.
It doesn't have to do with them loving the white race as much as them hating Asians. They desperately want to feel white and produce white children.
Case and point: youtube.com/watch?v=p2qaqpNnb2E
That's why many asians go for ugly and undesirable white men, just because they're white, which leads to unhealthy marriages and traumatized children.
There's a half-asian guy on YouTube that makes videos about how much his parents (white father, asian mother) fucked him up because it was a relationship based on racial adoration and not love : youtube.com/channel/UCqo-DgJ7dsbsqyj9qmiEbOA

Here's a short list of Tumblr blogs of Asian women obsessed with non-asian cock:
little-asian-slut.tumblr.com/
submissiveasiangirls.tumblr.com/
submissiveasian.tumblr.com/
chinkslave.tumblr.com/
asiangirlslovewhitemen.tumblr.com/
ihateasianmen.tumblr.com/

Why do Asian women hate the Asian race?

Other urls found in this thread:

eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php
youtube.com/channel/UCqo-DgJ7dsbsqyj9qmiEbOA
asiangirlslovewhitemen.tumblr.com/
ihateasianmen.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nature will take care of it when their mutts go insane and kill everyone in their proximity

Stop racemixing with yellow stained, subhuman, dog eating gooks.

>case and point

wtf does this even mean

Basically, they hate their race and probably have daddy issues. Same reasons why young white girls flock to niggers.

would rather mix race with an ebony goddess

Its because theyre in white countries trying to assimilate you retard

Same reason asian guys obsess over blonde white girls

Asians go for the best mates in a society and commit suicide if they are male and fail. It's actually a decent form of natural selection. Only the best asian males get white QTs and thus they earn them and hold onto them.

Too bad mulatto kids look like genetic experiments gone wrong.

i know man

my hope is to have a couple white kids, have the mother die, and then settle down with a hot ebony and maybe have one kid with her to keep her happy.

and there is always a 10% or so chance that a mixed will end up decent, especially if it's a girl

>This a genetic experiment gone wrong

Obviously if ugly white people mix with ugly black people the kids will look fucked up

Could any of you provide me with data that shows mix raced Asians/White children have mental/physical problems?

The Asians i have met love gingers

I assume this is for the same reason black men like fat women

They are the easiest to get into bed because of their insecurity are relatively low value compared to other white women.

It's a meme

There's nothing unnatural or strange going on here it's just natural selection at work.

White people have features envied by members of other races, and they want their children to hopefully inherit some of them, the simplest way to do this is by sexual intercourse.

I mean take race out of the equation entirely, most white men or women would jump at the chance to mate with Hollywood actors and actresses because movie starts tend to have good genes as expressed in beautiful or handsome features.

The same is true with Asians and whites. Even an average white man or woman is an 8/10 at least to Asians simply by virtue of having a small face, big/colourful eyes, etc.

Asian guys want white women as much as Asian women want white men btw. It's just that Asian men have it harder than Asian women when it comes to getting sexually access to white genes, hence 열폭 everywhere.

I found this
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php
"A new study of Chinese-Caucasian, Filipino-Caucasian, Japanese-Caucasian and Vietnamese-Caucasian individuals concludes that biracial Asian Americans are twice as likely as monoracial Asian Americans to be diagnosed with a psychological disorder."

this unfortunately

everyday i find Asians less and less attractive

but it's sort of leaving me with nothing, due to the fact that a white woman will never be into me

i fucking hate asians

as i got older, my race relationships just continue to get worse

i went from
white > white > red head > (single for a long ass time) > (10/10) latina > asian > asian

just fuck my shit up

OK, this creep me out a little, specially those Tumblrs

I thought the jews were the ones pushing the white male + asian woman meme.
It's the Russians now?
You can fuck them. But don't breed them.

Why does Sup Forums get so fucking ass blasted when other whites fall in love with non-whites?

It's their fucking business so quit being screeching autists about it.

Maybe shit tier canadachinks settle for that but youre all canadian anyway so who cares if youre even alive

you ruined your trips with an anime reaction image

Because it's pathetic and selfish

Your post lost its impact with that shitty flag

>Asian women
>produce white children

You need to think this through again

Those blogs authors and this "Clare Liu" are the same person tho. And i dont think she is Asian.

Excuse me?

People are free to pursue whatever fate they please, so fuck off.

I lost my virginity to a Taiwanese girl in Paris who insisted that I visit her and give her the BWC. Can confirm. Also she was tired with being swarmed with filthy arabs.

She only looks good cause she clearly has white blood in her to remove the nigger features.

Seeing how feminists have always been against wmaf couples, I don't see how the jews are behind this one
chinks just want some white semen, that's it

>open the chink slave tumblr
>all black cocks

>some slavshit from Slovakia thinks he knows how Asian women act
>the only Asian women he's seen IRL are probably trafficked sex workers giving handys in massage parlors in Bratislava

Asian women just like rich men.

Most Asian women who go for whites tend to be ugly. Come to think of it, the whites that they went for were pretty ugly too.

People should be allowed to breed. However, all people should breed with their own kind, so they can keep their races going, and alive. Keep races pure. Race mixing is disrespectful to your race, no matter the color of your skin.

>youtube.com/channel/UCqo-DgJ7dsbsqyj9qmiEbOA

His main video is making seriously consider fucking asian chicks. If I ended up with a son like that I would probably have to snap his neck to put him out of his misery.

>daryl
>white

HAHAHAHAHA

Hes a kike you faggot

All of these people are kikes

Why are you people so desperate for kikes like trump, molyneaux, etc to be white?

why are most WMAF couples ugly?

Easy pussy for the man
Half white children for the woman

Why should anybody give a fuck about their race?

If I fall in love with an Asian or Hispanic chick it's my fucking decision, I shouldn't ask for my "race's permission"

>asiangirlslovewhitemen.tumblr.com/
>Asian girls getting fucked/posing alongside Pro-trump images

wtf I love that site now

yes, good goy, continue breeding with the asians and hispanics, you don't need your race's permissions goy, you're free to do whatever you please oy vey

Pathetic/selfish couples almost every single

Glenn and Maggie was acceptable racemixing because he wasnt just some shit tier white beta genes and she wasnt some small pussy desperate slant whore. Too bad he took a bat to the head

good thing is /ourguy/ Negan enslaved these cucks and killed race-mixers.

>this is coming from the board that voted for the most pro zionist candidate in recent history

oy vey indeed, do me a favor and shove your memes up your ass

Nonsense. White people smell as bad to an Asian as a nigger does to a white person.
Whatever the fuck you're trying to say here is false.

>pathetic slavshit having an opinion
JUST

> tfw you given up but would still accept a little asian girl to mix with

the reason this happens is asian women (from asia) are already outsiders before they go for white man

tiger mom + beta white dad = child with no father figure, abusive mother + no racial identity = recipe for disaster

however, americanized "asians" marrying white man is probably not the same, although they will still probably have beta dad + lack of racial identity growing up

if you are white, lust after asian women, and are a beta/nerd please don't do this

you have no idea how hard it is to grow up hapa

And here I am, with all my white male privilege, single for a consecutive 27 years.
Where the FUCK is my Asian girlfriend?!

>got turned down by 8/10 Asian swimmer

FUCKING HELL I WANT SOME ASIAN PUSSY

Asian women are not as horny and sexual compared to white, black and latina women, they are more control because Asian people don't eat so much hormone laced crap. They are more like cold-blooded, calculating alien robots as opposed to warm-blooded mammal. That's why they love to go after rich fugly Jewish men like Soros, when no other wome. would have the desire. They don't think in terms of a normal female does. For them it's all to get ahead as opposed to white women when it's all about their emotions

Wow you must be REALLY beta and REALLY ugly if you cant even get a superficial slant eyed whore to fuck you

>pic related
It's you

Lmao sure showed me

Every non-white race is obsessed with whites. They literally sell everything they have, sell their children, risk tneir lives, all for a chance to go be oppressed in a white country.

There is a r/asianmasculinity cuck thread going around about some wealthy chink who literally married a whore from a Slav brothel and this was considered high status in his town because she was white.

Come on Jamal

cuz subhuman Americlap are not white

Keep failing at getting that low hanging fruit loser

Some people aim high and miss honorably. You aim low and fail anyway

TOP FUCKING KEK

Godfucknigdamnit, fags!
You're supposed to support me. This is white supremacy island and stuff - give me support and money (more than the female TV anchor at least) and a hot girlfriend I can show off down the street.
WTF how long do I have to wait?! I HAVE WHITE FUCKING MALE HELLO!

... seriously, though.. How can any one take anything a feminist says seriously and not give me stuff to prove how they're right? It's unfair, man.

I kinda wanna know your thoughts on the channel I posted in the OP
youtube.com/channel/UCqo-DgJ7dsbsqyj9qmiEbOA

Feminists support WMAF

>White people have features envied by members of other races,
western european white people (and their emigrant offshoots) are the pinnacle (taken as a generalized group) of human society from the last 200,000 years. it is only natural that asians want to co-opt this group and amalgamate themselves into it.

>cornrows

What a loser. Plato stole from the naked Indians for fuck's sake

It's "case in point."

>being on Sup Forums and not knowing who Anne Gus is

GREEK philosophy came from NAKED INDIANS

wat

>ihateasianmen.tumblr.com/

lel

DYK that all the whites did was because of their appropriation of other cultures

This is a fact

All the asian women that go for white men are frminists

>fake website that use actors who can't speak English
Good point

Wow I hate white men

Pretty sure they don't. They see it as objectification of asian women by the filthy disgusting white man.

They do. In fact they do this as an excuse to support white genocide

britain, spain and portugal conquered the world and the USA conquered space and the world in modern times. culturally the world is dominated by those countries and cultures still.

>All the asian women that go for white men are frminists
Look at the blogs I've posted. Conservative flags and pictures of Trump are everywhere

When you think about it most of them are ugly and the ones who actually don't support this are ugly asian women married to white men

Aka fake

No. Because they are discovered by black men who made the computing code

They are fakes photoshop

i am currently dating and living with a girl from China,
She pretty much hates Asian guys since she finds them stingy and immature, to be honest people in asian cultures tend to babysit their kids and spoil them until they are fucking 45 years old so its not a surprise Asians find independent white guys who are disciplined and can take care of shit on their own to be attractive when compared to the asian man-babies.

>Be an asian girl
>Your fantasy since you were a little apple factory employee was to marry a white guy
>Only white guy you could get was Reedus, the chinkiest eyed motherfucker west of China
Poor girl

Christianity was a middle Eastern religion with indian infleunces

Wow look at this stupid roleplayer spouting shit with no evidence

Logic
Heard of it moron

False

Most asians hate white men

They are seen as niggers

So.. I need to 'hunt' for Asian feminists to get laid?
What the fuck, I don't understand this logic.

WMAF shill confirmed for no logic

Are you actually unironically asking for dating advice on Sup Forums?

>no evidence or logic
i dont see how this is relevant to anything i fucking said you literal mongoloid

Yes duh

But don't expect them to be good looking

>Most asians hate white men
Maybe in the UK, in Canada they love the round eyes, but are absolutely racist toward darkies lel

>youtube.com/channel/UCqo-DgJ7dsbsqyj9qmiEbOA

i've seen his videos before

what i will say is that his experiences are very relatable, he is trying to discuss the social reprocussions of being half asian in a western society, never considered white, never considered asian, miss out on both cultures rather than the meme "the best of both worlds". abusive childhood + getting asian and white stereotypes despite being neither

the problem with eurasians in western society is they are raised in a world of duality (asian and white) but that is not the way you should view your self, you are neither white nor asian

hapa/eurasian is a new race and you cannot try to be one or the other, that's the downfall of most hapas

In the words of my Korean exchange student
>All white people look like movie stars!

They literally think we all look the same, same reason stupid white guys think any Asian chick is hot

HAHAHAHAHA I ask for evidence and this is what I got

Do you even logic

Everybody is obsessed with white. We are ubermench.

And white men

>In a bunch of shit I made up

also there is a correlation between tiger moms having narcissism, preying on beta white males (4channers) and then raising their hapa children in toxic environment,

these children are seen as objects "oh look at his big eyes, he is so cute" and they don't develop a conscience or sense of self worth outside other people's praise

so naturally these hapas become narcissists themselves - see : elliot rodger

No. You are the loser

Islam is the winner

Not really dating advice.
More so a "where to go to redeem my white male privilege free-Asian-girlfriend"-coupon.
I mean, a feminist said I have this option, I just don't know where to claim it.

It is funny how christians worship bones