Non-Whites on Sup Forums

What brought you to Sup Forums?

How do you deal with the hate here?

strawpoll.me/11843141

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shared?ci=rDy6m5lv22s
youtube.com/watch?v=O7VaXlMvAvk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i used to browse Sup Forums and i came here like 8 months ago.

does paki count as asian ?

I hate it when diversity surveys try to lump me in with you guys

Yes, rubber dingy rapids innit bro bud bud ding ding two-ninety-nine

*Strokes invisible terrorist beard*

Allahu ackbhar I kill you I kill you hehehheheheheh heh hehheh

>Latino

Fuck off

Latino is not a race

There's white latinos
Black latinos
Asian latinos

LATINO IS A GEOGRAPHIC TERM

ALL THE BROWN BEANERS ARE INDIO AZTEC FAGS

its not my fault i was born here

yess g west side init bruv

[spoiler]Ironic plz don't bully me[/spoiler]

You need to settle down and control your autistic outbursts friend.

Well im half russian and half german.

According to pol im a non white due to slavic genes.

Anyway how gets offended by words on a computer screen you can just leave if you can't handle it.

:^)

Second generation Vietnamese.

I came here to read about the Syrian war in 2012. Got stuck.

Luckily my family already believes most of the shit you guys say about Muslims and Israel.

I'm surprised their are that many muslims on this board

I came for the bantz and general political discussion.

Most of the racism here I take with a grain of salt. I'm sure a lot of it is just shitposting but even if it isn't, I don't really give a shit. The difference most people hold between blacks and niggers is there for good reason.

You I like.

Lmfao that shirt is how I feel about gun grabbers

Even though I'm super pale and have green eyes Sup Forums says i'm not white because I have brown hair

Saxons haven't been white since 500AD, deal with it buddy

>That feel when you will always be white
How does it feel to lose the genetic lottery shitskins?

I feel like a double agent gaining information for the income race war
>keep your friends close, but keep your enemies even closer
The old know your enemy tactics..
When the times come i just have to find a storm-trooper armor and infiltrated

I have pale skin, blond hair, green eyes and im not white because im slav

Little before the election. I find it funny these cucks are funny here but quiet as a mouse irl, if they even go outside

You're always welcome here buddy.

hello fellas, slav nigger here. where da germanic wimen at?

/pol generally shares my views and values

Don't feel as if I'm shit on more than everybody else

Spic here
I just come here to shit post

I feel nothing?

Too busy dealing with my bachelor's degree in medicine and being married with a family on the way.

I wanted to learn about WWII and about why Hitler hated Jews. Plus I hate degenerates (even though Sup Forums is filled with them)

I deal with the hatred by not taking Sup Forums seriously 24/7. If you do you're an idiot.

You can always LEAVE if you don't like the hate.

Oh, wait, you'd never do that. You'd rather sit around where you're not wanted just to annoy the fuck out of everyone that doesn't want you. Dat dey culture. Just like in the US in general.

If you people wanted to be white then you should have chosen a white language

Idk, I would love to be pegged and dominated by a white girl though.

Cuban-American here.
Been on the 4chins since 09. Only found Sup Forums during the Treyvon trial.
Stayed cause my uni had a bunch of commie sympathizer cunts.
I don't give a fuck about the hate though. Most people have the thinnest of skin.

I'm a product of the race mixing Jew. It's suffering.

Me latino but my family is completely white, except for my grandpa that's a nigger.

>What brought you to Sup Forums?
Leftist ideology kept becoming more extreme and this place seemed like a good balance to the insanity.

>How do you deal with the hate here?
Sticks and stones.

Besides, I wouldn't be on Sup Forums in general if I couldn't handle some mean words.

Pol has conflicting opinion about my country, i came here post gg and after the tumblr explosion.

Always been a freedom lover (friends have nicknamed me "the American "), i remain here because for me pol is the closest thing we have to true freedom of expression

About the hate?
I used to be sensitive about it but i grew a hard skin and learnt to let it slide thanks to this place.
Besides, I always hated identity politics on the left, why should the ones on the right be any different?

Ok, anyone who identifies with "la raza" the race then.

Most of the racism here is just bantz but there are always a few guys who are serious

Even the white nationalists here don't really hate other races. A good amount of people want to keep their genes and their cultures separate while still being able to deal out some bantz. Sup Forums is a reaction to 1st world countries being forced to take in the 3rd world because muh white altruism. Asian countries and others don't have to deal with this multi-racial, multi-cultural bullshit. Hell, Saudi Arabia won't even take in refugees that share their own religion and culture.

Red pilled latino who hates libtards and illegal immigrants with a passion. Build that wall.

Dad is white, mom is half Cuban. I'm white idgaf what you spergfags think. Came here for the election, stayed for the bantz. I couldn't take not knowing which pictures were girls or guys on Sup Forums. Sup Forums is a cesspool. /sci/ is insufferable. So I came here.

>0 Indians
The poos are asleep.

Was a Sup Forumstard when I was younger in the '06... Left Sup Forums entirely by '10. Came back for the election and found Sup Forums was the only suitable board for an adult mind.

As an Asian-American (inb4 HYPHENATION REEEE) I don't find that much hate here, at least towards Asians. Not to mention, probably like, more than half of the board aren't ethnic white nationalists, and even the white nationalists aren't that racist.

Dear blacks, how does it feel knowing your average IQ is a standard deviation lower than whites?

I agree that most non-whites are subhuman.

This. But don't tell anyone.

>what brought you to Sup Forums?
/k/ brought me here years ago and I decided to stay
>how do you deal with the hate here?
Sticks and stones also being half Indian in the south idc about bants on here. It's Sup Forums after all.
Spoke too soon

I don't care about hate because i was born in america and india isn't really something to be proud of
i came here after leslie jones nudes were leaked through kiwifarms and stayed for elections, started as a tumblrtard bernout and became a trump supporter

I was introduced to Sup Forums by a friend in April, and I just spread from Sup Forums into other boards.

The racism here used to really make me feel bad, and I hated being mixed race for a while. Now I don't really care, especially since realising that most people here are shitposting libertarians.

I'd always laugh when relatives would ask why I don't visit as much as my other cousins. It's horrible over there,even in the 'nice' area of the city I live. Awful.

>slav
gave me a chuckle

For instance, by knowing very well that Sup Forums does not hate blacks, but niggers. Unfortunately blacks are a racial minority among niggers and the former tend to be confused with the latter by the non-redpilled individual. That's why our hatred for niggers is perceived as generalized racism when it's not.

Well, im a mix between asian, black, mexican, Arab and Hindi Indian.

I need to be around whites because i need a babysitter in life. I also have zero creativity and i desperately want a gay relationship with a white man that slaps me around.

:^)

Asians are honourary whites anyway, at least the big three.

I though I was white at first, I know now that I am not I LARP as one though.

>implying Sup Forums hates only non whites and not everyone

The good thing about Sup Forums is even if we overwhelmingly hate niggers, they can still post here and troll us. Unlike, say, reddit, where if you are a hated minority you get downvoted, muted, and banned from posting.

Keep dreaming, faggot!
youtube.com/shared?ci=rDy6m5lv22s

I'm around 65% native american. Registered with the state of NC for the benefits and free banking and shit but I tell everyone I'm white because I pass pretty well for one. On all job applications I put caucasian unless I think it'll benefit me to put native american. Shit's pretty sweet.

The hate is fine with me I fucking despise niggers and mexicans are kinda alright but illegals need to get the fuck out.

yeah, its partly because i'm from nj and melt in the heat but also
>litter everywhere
>trash everywhere
>shit everywhere
>traffic
and the fucking horn honking. came back to my comfy suburban neighborhood and heard pure silence and it was the best thing ive ever heard

Im black and come here for the political discussion, and the alt-news.

I like the non-pc culture here, and don't care about the hate. It doesnt bother me.

No, you're Indian.

>Non-Whites on Sup Forums
>non-whites
>people

>Spanish
>Spain
>Not White
I hope you're memeing.

I thought Slavs are white, but now I don't care, atleast I'm not mudslime

I'm something like 20% nigger and I absolutely hate it
Racemixing should be forbidden, it creates rootless pieces of shit.
Other mixed people tend to be fucking lefties too desu

I started out as a qt poster on Sup Forums
then Sup Forums turned into nothing but generals so I migrated to the next better place

tfw iranian but no one thinks or treats me white :^(

do i have to get a fucking AR and storm a mosque to prove myself, god fucking dammit?

Shitskins have nothing to fear about nazi larpers. There are far more dangerous forces playing here.

>iranian
>white

im white and i voted something im not

Anyway the poll is bullshit. The following ethnic groups are white:

Slavs

Arabs/Middle-Easterners

the majority of "Latinos"

Jews

Stop making up minority groups.

Just get a job and buy a ranch. Killing muslims should already be prerogative for non-muslims.

>Iranian
>booty blasted nobody treats me white
Hmmm I wonder why nobody thinks some Iranian dude isn't a white guy. In America of all places. Perplexing.

rare
are
re
e
e
re
are
rare

NIGGER NIGGER NIGEER REEEEEE

I live in the south, and already own land. Feels pretty good.

muslims (pakis) aren't asian. they are muslims

Most of Sup Forums discriminate uncivilized cultures, not race
>bachelor's degree in medicine
>flag
Ok what's going on with you?

RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE WE'RE FUCKING WHITE. RRREEEEEE IF ARABS DIDN'T INVADE US, WE'D BE SO MUCH BETTER OFF. I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE,.

Arabs are non-white caucasians, like indians and Mediterranean africans.

Jews are the same, semitic groups like jews and arabs are not white.

Latino is a regional group of latin language based countries in south America, like how hispanics are Spanish speaking Latinos, and Brazilians are Portuguese speaking latinos.

You're dumb.

>tfw iranian but no one thinks or treats me white

but you aren't, I'm not one of those fags who goes around saying Irish people and slavic people aren't white, but by basically any definition of "white" Iranians aren't white.

Irish potato nigger reporting. I endure the hate because I know they are right...

You have to deal with it. I know your feel bro
t. slav

Why the fuck does the census and various application forms group Whites with North Africans and Middle Easterners? It's so fucking stupid. I want muh affirmative action, but I don't get any.

Mestizo here
I ignore most of it because I know most of these fans are either pretending to be the ever sought out Aryan race or they are just faggots that follow the crowd. I get enough shit from family because I refused to vote for Hillary.

Pic related, my genetic makeup

>le slavs are not white meme

Wouldn't the words be backwards in a mirror pic?

>What brought you to Sup Forums?
Came across it by chance.

I'm not bothered by it. I hate a lot of people too.

slavs have always been second class whites

>The following ethnic groups are white:
>Slavs
>Arabs/Middle-Easterners
>the majority of "Latinos"
>Jews

Hmm, well I guess this is okay then

fellow black here. Love the shirt man! I've been coming here for over 5 years now. Mostly come for the bantz. But i also like that there is intelligent conversation at times and it helps me keep up with the news in a way.

I figured out that much of the racism here is emotional and sexual frustration brought on by a inability to fulfill what the posters perceive to be a successful white male. So in a lot of case i laugh at the racism here because it is so obvious what it stems from.

>Slav/Gypsy (according to /pol)
I honestly can't remember how I ended up here but shitposting is fun so I stayed.

They group whites, middle easterners, Mediterranean africans and sometimes northern indians and pakis together because they are part of the Caucasian race, and have less differences amongst eachother than say compared to oriental asians and sub-saharan africans. It's that whites exist as a separate caucasian group in Europe, middle easterners exist as a separate caucasian group in the middle east and indians exist as a separate caucasian group in northern india/pakistan. Race stas in a census are raycis so they group all caucasians together, all asians together (even the rape baby islanders and flips) and all blacks together because blacks are too stupid to know the differences between their own ethnic groups.

the shooting in Paris.
what hate? flips were irrelevant in the grand scheme of things until 2:30 came along

Mexican here, I'm fine with the hate. Most of it is directed at the shittier underclass of Mexico. I came here for the bantz, the Hitler threads, and because there was an ample supply of redpills surrounding the Jews. I wouldn't be surprised if a big portion of Canadians were non-white. I'm inclined to believe that non-whites are not cucked by propaganda the same way whites are. Best of luck to you magnificent faggots.

That shits all made up. Arab Americans have always been white. Jews are white.

Yes Latino is an ethnic/culural term , but most of them are European decendants and therefore white.

People are inventing minorities today.

In the past there were only two racial groups in the U.S. White and Black. Almost anybody that wasnt black was white.

All this other bullshit is made up.

Pol goes on Black Jeopardy

youtube.com/watch?v=O7VaXlMvAvk

Who are the big three? Please don't say China. Chinks are sub-human to Koreans and Japs.

t. Korean.