Racism

Look at you, in your warm house in a first world country. Look at you, posting behind your screen about ''shitskins'', ''degenerates'' and what not. You people try to keep refugees out of your countries, you don't even want them to have just that tiny, tiny bit of humanity in their lives. It's disgusting. You do not interact with real people with real problems, you watch the news, you go on Facebook and you browse Sup Forums and you think you can speak against these people that have had their life destroyed. Oh how I wish you people could feel their pain for even a minute. Call me a leftist cuck, call me whatever you want.

In your heart of hearts, you know I'm right. You say the things you say because of fear, and a lack of confidence. You know it's true.

It's wrong to anthropomorphize the refugees like you do.
You are doing no good by assigning them feeling they don't have.

>call me whatever you want
Your a decent human being

cuck

>Dutch

Kankerhomo

not wanting illegals isn't racist

>Netherlands Flag

KYS

Fuck off Aquafresh.

That's because our culture created a first world country. Their culture created shit world countries. You can't have a first world country with a third world population.

Has anyone else noticed that Netherlands are the new LEAFS?

>A FUCKING LEA....

oh wait, it isn't Canada this time.

Leftist cuck.

Look at you, implying that it was me the one who brought misery to the world.

Aka actually intelligent and empathetic posters?

look at out capitalism
enforce property
allow free trade

go cry elsewhere faggot, we didn't build the greatest societies on Earth just so shitskins could come reap the benefits. The population of non-European shitskins gets larger everyday, when exactly are we supposed to say "enough is enough"? When exactly do we put the borders back up and say "we've taken enough"

you liberals never want that day to happen, I'm saying we just start there as our beginning point

>decide I'm ignorant
>want to learn more
>speak to people from around the world
>learn about other people and their cultures
>meet cute Iranian girl
>"How do you feel about the European refugee crisis?"
>tells me "Refugees should not be allowed, they need to stay in their own countries"
>"We have Afghani refugees here and they are dirty, steal, and rape. I fear them"
>"Europe should not accept these people into their country, they are killing themselves"
>mfw strict Muslim Iranian girl tells me to fear refugees
>mfw college liberals my age want to spread their ass cheeks for them

Kill yourself OP, please.

Look at you, some little shit at your computer screen accusing my family, who worked their way to success after immigrating from a island, we all know the troubles of people who suffer in conflict. Those so called refugees, however, will destroy every last bit of your culture and masquerade your works as their own. Out goes your culture, in comes their religion. They replace everything as they deem anyone not them as a infidel. Sure, you can pull out your native breed of muslims,but none of you seem to understand. They were born with the urge of conquest, their parents teach them to hate non muslims. They will arrive on your Shores and end your very culture. Please, stop being foolish.
I don't want Europe to suffer like mine.

>implying

I dislike them because of their actions, not because of their status:

A refugee who passes a safe country is no refugee but rather an immigrant.

Males who leave behind their women and children in this "unsafe" zone are scum who do not even have a shred of loyalty for their own family. How can they contribute to our countries if they mistreat their own blood?

Furthermore I dislike how they insult our east-European neighbors by implying they're worse than their war-thorn country.

Christ, look at this fag.

Didn't read.

OP is a huge faggot

Those digits are true indeed

>Look at you, in your warm house in a first world country

Had a healthy chuckle

I'll call you a woman then.

Being a man means taking the right decisions even if means to damn your soul.

shut the fuck up fag

sage

Would be bait but i have the feeling you're serious. Pls kys.

>everything for everyone and nothing for ourselves.

>refugees
Fuck off, we're full.

Sincerely, the UN.

O tempora, o mores!