GF LEFT ME FOR NIGGER 2!

Fucking degenerate whore left for a nigger. What would you do /pol and go fuck with her.

mobile.twitter.com/topazriver_

Fuck her.forget it and move on.

4 chan is not your personal army, reported.
Also, that's what you get for going out with a degenerate just because she's 'hot'.
Also Also, That's what you get for being a degenerate, not being a christian, not being a virgin until marriage, and not dating exclusively christian, virgin, women.

Learn from your sin, and grow up.

not your personal army, cuck

Sorry about your pencil dick user.

Maybe it's because you're an antisocial beta who is literally worse than a nigger, just saiyin.

>checked
Stop being a whiny faggot user

we're not "on your side"

Oh come on, the guy is clearly just upset, rightly so.

Lay off him, stop throwing around the word degenerate like you are morally superior/intellectual.

I bet you are a fucking neckbeard.

We are when it involves shitskins. Bump

Ignore her and never talk to her again.

>leftypol
fuck off muhammad, you're going to miss the call to prayer, and you don't want the mujahadeen to catch you.

go back to your discord with op, you shill.

BTFO

Go be a faggot over on /r9k/ you fucking homo. No one gives a shit about your personal problems

Not your personal army.

She's a spic, who cares, find a real woman.

If she cheated on you I would help. However if she just left you for some nigger m8 you know for a fact that she harbored that shit when you were with her. Shes always been a coal burner you gotta let her go shes a scumbag. Come watch anime with us it'll be fine there are better white women out there.

Fuck off.

She could not resist the bbc

double homicide

wow, you kinda proved my point there bud, except now you just got demoted to retard neckbeard.

Accept that you will never be smart, and kill yourself.

>dating a californian
>ever

looking at her twitter she is obviously a degenerate, you should never have gone out with her in the first place. Use this as an opportunity to turn your life around.

what did he mean by this mr plumber?

you dodged a bullet. Count your blessings and be grateful she set you free.

Twitter is such shit jesus how does anyone go on there regularly

It's just people's diaries. Who gives a fuck seriously cause people somewhere must enjoy this shit if twitter is that big

What a horrible place

>4 chan is not your personal army, reported.
Hello newfag.

in reality op is a nigger using us to troll his new gf thinking it was da ebil white man

Not your personal army. Being with a nigger and ending up with a half black baby, having to fund her own abortion is enough, or getting an STD is punishment enough.