Dumb Burger Needs Assistance???

Do any anons out there know what language this is in or even what it means?

heavybreathing.net/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dcpizzagate.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is no one from Asia awake right now?

Body-taka?body-kou?
Who cares

Now I'm curious

it's clearly japanese

Its not arabic so I dont care

Either Japanese or some form of Chinese. Some of those characters look pretty familiar but they all have multiple meanings and shit and I've only just started learning Mandarin so I have no fucking idea.

I think it's 柠傐 : ning hao (i don't know how to write pinyin tones lol) so ning has tons of meanings and hao is apparently a subdivision of currency? Assuming it's mandarin, my trackpad chinese thingy is correct, and some random dictionary online is correct lol.

tl;dr I don't fucking know but I think I've got the right characters sort of.

>ning hao

sounds like when you say "hello" in chinese, it's what you think too ?

it' japanese. I assume it was written by some dumb weeb who wanted to say "body high", but instead of using the word "high" as in being on drugs, they used the character "high" for being up high, like on a mountain.

lol yeah thought it was ni hao at first but that's 你好

But the kanji for 'high' is 高 not 傐 which includes the 亻radical.

this is it

its a small i, it's not part of the following kanji idiot, japanese doesn't have a character for ti so it cant have a character for di so they write te and make that de and then write a small i after it to make di, which is what they did here

it says 'Body High' in bad japanese, body transliterated (literally the sounds 'bo-di') and the character (not even the word) for high, as in for prices, as in height, tallness, altitude
its also an abbreviation for high school (like just like in eng)

ボディ高
Body high

your kanji for high seems similar to the kanji on the right

Why are you asking this on Sup Forums?

this would make since to be fully honest if you browsed through their website

Well a throng of weaboo neet faggots did give him an answer so...

dcpizzagate.wordpress.com/

the band is pedo band

thanks

>idiot
Nigger I haven't studied moon runes since high school like 15 years ago, how the fuck would I recognize sudden katakana when the last is clearly a Chinese character/kanji and there is another character with a radical that is identical to the stupid katakana 'i'.

Fucking nip lovers.

What did he mean by this?

It says OP is a faggot in chink