ARE THE BRITISH PEOPLE EVEN "WHITE"??!?!?

>brown eyes
>so much brown hair
Why do they have so many people with brown eyes like pic related, and the beatles. they have the highest percentage of brown eyes among white europeans in all of western europe.

Are the British even white, or just an extension of atlantic/meditereanean seafaring culture?(like the gaelic)

How can you honestly call pic related white?!?!? lol, she doesnt even look it.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2738224/Is-rise-blue-eyes-attractive-Scientists-believe-colour-dominant-like-peacocks-tail.html
youtube.com/watch?v=tsn_xzKLxjU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Emma Watson is of Frenchie blood.

Also, there's a lot of blonde hair up in northern England, and in Scotland.

Also, your eye colour, and hair colour don't determine your race. And ''white'' is a loosely used word with n accuracy whatsoever. We're caucasian, and on one end we're celtics or nords, and on the other end, we're persians and poo in loos.

The British are not like the Germans, Nords, Northwestern eurasian people

Cute mustache she got there

>Also, there's a lot of blonde hair up in northern England, and in Scotland.

Not nearly as much as the rest of europe..maybe in scotland, but theyve kept to themselves from the rest of the british through history

And the french people are just like the british anyway with all of that breton/brittany/celtic/druid shit

And if you dont have blue eyes, youre literally not white

just a mut

They pretty much have the exact same mix as the Germans.

Winters in Britain are too warm. They are a shit people except for the descendants of the Norse Vikings like James Clerk Maxwell.

A mix of Franks, Scandinavians, Anglo Saxons (Germanic)

Just like Germany

No they dont stay in denial, it clearly shows england with a much lower rate than germans

Its the exact same rate if you know what area Germany is dude.

Exactly, all their heroes were descendants of vikings who brought out the white genes more.

good luck finding as many brown eyes in scandanavia as you find in england

No its not, you can repeat the same thing all you but youre only fooling yourself

Also they don't even have any mountains either

Most people here have Hazel green.

Hazel masterrace reporting

Brown eyes/hair are dominant genes and therefore are superior

It means the exact opposite actually

It means recessive genes need to be superior in order to survive since they are not dominant, they need to make up for it in other ways.

Persians arent european.
Dont care if they have pale skin (are koreans white now?)
They arent white stop the memeing

Heh nice try pleb

>implying there is anywhere near as much of that blue color in germany as there is in england

why are you so desperate?

No, they dont, most people in Norway have blue eyes, green eyes are the smallest population

Well i got green

Except you cucks are not letting preserving those genes very well for a white homeland

literal muts

Emma's half-French. That's why she's not as hideous as the average Brit slag. Still a boring plain jane tho

No.

You have it backwards.

Blinde people are gross pale subhumans that are subservient to the brown haired masyer race.

Seriously anglos did most of the science/colonizing/exploring/war i really dont care about a bunch of pale gooks memekng about aryan suprememcy when they got their asses handed to them in every war theyve been in.

Keep up with the memes lad. Next anglo war we will erase you

Reminder

>tfw light brown hair, 6'2 and green eyes

Fuck me you faggots ITT. You're like hyenas bitching about lions.

Can you stop posting this fucking retarded info graph already, non of you retards even understand what that shit means.

That's bullshit logics.

e.g., I have dark brown eyes, and so does both my parents. Meanwhile my younger sister has blue eyes, and my older one has green eyes.

No, persians aren't European, but thy're Caucasian, and they're Indo-European

Koreans aren't Caucasian, they're Mongoloid.

Again, it's not about skin colour, it's about genetics and bone structure.

>Burgers obsessed with shitting on England regardless of what facts are forced into their face

Why do you hate dad so much? It's really fucking weird.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2738224/Is-rise-blue-eyes-attractive-Scientists-believe-colour-dominant-like-peacocks-tail.html

>All eyes in the country were once brown, but a study revealed they are now 48 per cent blue, 30 per cent green and 22 per cent brown.

Considering 10%ish of our population are shitkins I'd say that's pretty good going.

I want to be her personal toilet cleaner in her mansion in London.

yes they are you stupid nigger
youtube.com/watch?v=tsn_xzKLxjU

Nice reasoning there, Darwin. Tell me about hemophilia, how does it compensate for making people bleed out from a paper cut?

albino window lickers out

Fuck off Shlomo, stop trying to divide the whites.

It has survived because the people carrying the decease has had some quality to them that has allowed them to breed.

Bitch looks like bruce jenner

Better to be BEADY than to be BLACKED

Isaac Newton was Germanic

yes, you anglos sure are niggers

i guess europe is already falling to anglos then!

Lol, more demonstration of british refusal to accept reality

i guess that explains that pathetic attempt in 1812

who cares? that means you have mutt genes in your blood

I got something awkward to tell you

literally bruce jenner kike faggot

t. brown eyed faggot who wants in on the white race

>samefagging in your own thread

please stop this mate

Lol how is this samefagging?

you really are an idiot

why do you want to pretend to be americans' father, when you are not our biological father, you cuck?

The Anglo Saxons or most northern population of Germany, who conquered the UK, then went on to be conquered by Scandinavians.

I get the feeling that your one of our basketball playing brethren. Sup daqueshenius, an Anglo slap your bfs arse?

>implying the Angles/Saxons interbreeding with the native Brittanic Celts didn't create the World's masterrace.

lmao

They practically didn't breed with Celts, and saw them as inferior.

BROWNING: A few years ago, Thomas and his colleagues started rooting around in British genome, tracking the distribution of male, or Y, chromosomes. They couldn't believe what they found.

Mr. THOMAS: Between 50 and 100 percent of male-line ancestry would go back to people coming across the North Sea around the 5th century.

BROWNING: Anglo-Saxons.

Mr. THOMAS: Now, the problem with that is that it just doesn't gel with the estimates made by archeologists, and to some extent historians, of the number of people coming across.

BROWNING: Anglo-Saxons shouldn't account for more than five or maybe 10 percent of the British population. Given how few Anglo-Saxon warriors arrived on British shores, how then did they purge all of the native genes, save for a few rugged Celtic redoubts like Wales and far Cornwall? The answer Thomas and his colleagues came up with is less than charming.

Mr. THOMAS: Apartheid-like social system.

BROWNING: Anglo-Saxons bred only with Anglo-Saxons, if you don't count the rape and pillage of Celtic villages. To construct the story, Thomas' team crafted a computer model based on the two early populations' size and geographic distribution, then ran the model over the succeeding centuries and came up with a genetic distribution of today's England.

They also drew on one key bit of historical knowledge that wergild, or blood money, levied against someone who killed either a Celt or an Anglo-Saxon. The find showed clearly the different status between the two populations.

Mr. THOMAS: The fine payable for killing a native Britain, the fine was considerably less than it would be for killing an Anglo-Saxon.

BROWNING: Seven times less, meaning that Celtic lives were worth vastly less than the richer Anglo-Saxons. And the world over, at least before birth control, rich castes have most always produced more descendants than poorer ones. How then ought we, or I, to think of this troubling Anglo-Saxon heritage?

Lol in what world do whites cuck blacks

youre in denial brown eyes mut

If you don't have blue eyes then you aren't really white.

If look white and have green eyes, hazel eyes or worse brown eyes then you probably have some white genes but you have been contaminated. My suggestion is to remove your sexual reproductive organs.

Thanks.

Bottom line is brits are celts, Romans, normans, saxons, angles, jutes, vikings etc etc. We are the final form of all these warrior races. Anglo today really refers to the language as much as anything, countries with English as the native tongue.

Are you a Woman? No one cares you snow nigger.

also
> brown hair 6ft 1 green eyes

What can you do? gotta satisfy that ego.

I hate this cunt. Like to watch her get gang raped

>people with blue eyes and white skin cant be contaminated

Please.

Just watch? Why not join in on the fun?

>whites cuck blacks
Sorry, I thought angles weren't white? And we are mutts, see

English people are the most successful race that ever existed.

If you can't admit that, you're a cuck.

Personally, I prefer Germans as a people, but you can't deny English are really glorious.

>let me tell you what parts of the world are white esse

Fuck off niggers.

You are white if you are caucasian of european ancestry. That's it.

Bad paint job, but true.

That doesn't mean that some people weren't still mixing and you can see evidence of that because tons of folk heroes have mixed Celtic and Germanic ancestry. When these two groups mix it almost always seems to result in a "Aryan" type of child. There are even lots of British people with first or last names that allude to this, things like "shining ones", "bright", "fair", etc because these mixed people would have fairer hair and blue eyes which obviously stood out among the "Atlantic" look of the British people.

well you guys suck at basketball so youre at least slightly different, a little weaker, sure

How come you guys aren't the best at everything then?

>the hair on her upper lip
shes a goddamn monkey!

No, based german americans are.

Stay mad cold war failure

This was meant for

---->

>mixed raced
>green eyes

Oooooh I am pretty

Fuck off autistic white bois

Nice mental gymnastics there, bud.

ITT a German gets angry across the ocean

Well Anglos definitely looked at Celts as inferior & didn't breed much with them at all.

Vikings then conquered pretty much the entire UK so how good warriors were you really when you got conquered by a couple fishing villages?

How so?

she is amazingly beautiful

Her mustache is really feminine.

shes amazingly bland, would look a lot better with blue eyes

I mean if you can point out why it's wrong that's good enough for me, just seems like a natural explanation to me why blue eyes haven't gone instinct. Must mean the trait is valued.

Oh boy another episode of 60% white country telling us which country is white

>Are the British even white, or just an extension of atlantic/meditereanean seafaring culture?(like the gaelic)
Nigger, the origin of "white" civilization are greek and roman culture. Nordics are just retarded backwards barbarians.

A great deal of Romans & Egyptians was blonde unlike today.

She has pretty feets. Keep in mind i am usually disgusted by feet

Britain isn't white.

That means the great Empires - Sumeria, Egypt, Rome, Britain - were either Middle Eastern, North African, Mediterranean and Eternal Anglo. Where's the evidence of Aryan superiority? Scandinavian countries have accomplished nothing of worth. The German Empire was a relatively recent creation by Otto Von Bismarck before those war-hungry, autistic fuckheads fucked it up - twice.

Why can't white people into advanced civilization? Even the American Empire is entirely maintained by and for the benefit of Jews.

A gene doesn't have to provide an advantage in order to survive. If it doesn't kill or severely disable the individual before reaching sexual maturity, it has a good chance of being passed on, especially in women. This is exactly the case with hemophilia, it has been propagated by unaffected carriers, full-blown hemophiliacs almost never reached adulthood or had children in the past.

>?!?!? lol

reported

You also prove yourself nigger by posting this image, since it essentially only counts publications in english only you do, in english magazines. As expected of retarded nigger.

The Nordic countries only became great after the renaissance

Protestant work ethic and all that

When you were catholic and pagan you were savages

another one of her feet. nice formed and feminine

lol what? No it doesn't

who made this shit?

Educate yourself, nigger.

Well lad, for a long time we were. From Shakespeare, Marlow, Milton, through Faraday, newton, watt. Civilised a lot of the world, and birthed the anglosphere. Only 22 countries we never fought or invaded, owned 25% of the planet. And now we're all in the same fkn mess...
t.Brit with a fucked up net and a yank flag for some reason

Are you people genuinely autistic or what?

Just because you have brown hair and/or brown eyes doesn't mean you're not white.

Future of britian is this

i think you mean
>triggered

mongoloid subhuman