Does listening to Death Grips make you a cuck?

I can't help but notice all of the songs they write about are about the B B C and white wimmenz
So I was just wondering on what Sup Forumss opinion on it was

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p9OBf8f55tU
youtube.com/watch?v=Orlbo9WkZ2E
youtube.com/watch?v=7kWdpEnJfxI
youtube.com/watch?v=MJ2Oj57OJYA
youtu.be/rj0NkPOn5j0
youtube.com/watch?v=bJZXyI5uHZs
youtube.com/watch?v=y-4V9rDEoiU
youtube.com/watch?v=ucTg6rZJCu4
youtube.com/watch?v=Vd1-P-R_f-0
youtube.com/watch?v=-qxa91EwFco
youtube.com/watch?v=qe6hHnHUQVk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes it does

No where does he say bbc, just talking about sluts and how they don't mean shit

I've never seen a single black fan of death grips.
Literally...not one.

Its a group that is popular with a 100% white hipster niche.
Those "sluts" are dumb white hipster girls, guaranteed.
He is a negro, so basically he is talking about white wimminz and bbc.

Shit band. Shit taste

Not true I listen to them and I ain't no cuck

Most of their songs revolve around our 'brave new world' more specifically authority and the effects it has on the psyche AKA every black artist ever, they're just more socially aware with a common theme being the Internet and technology

IdK where you got cucking from

Listen to death grips and then listen to beethoven's 5th symphony. Why would you listen to degenerate art when you have real classic art that you've never really listened to before?

If you knew anything about Stefan Burnet, not ride his character, you would see he's black and not a Kang.

It is true most fans are white, because it's experimental, not ur usual trap stuff

too many hoes in my

Isnt beethoven gay?

Yeah beethoven is gay and so was jesus and king george and also hitler only had one testicle
:^)

Beethoven?
Lol dat guy couldn't evn hear, how was he gunna drop da sik beets, brah?

I dunt need no lullaby musik, senpai!

t. Humanity 2016

DG is based as fuck. There is no cuckery about it.

Listening to Death Grips is one of the more embarrassing things you can do in this day and age.

>listening to nigger music
Yes, you're a cuck.

Absolutely. Same with Kanye or that other nigger they have now.. the one with the show.

Listen to No Love then listen to Beethoven. Beethoven isn't going to help ANYONE hit a PR in their deadlift. No Love will.

I'm black and i like his shit. Experimental is dope

listen to dvorak then pleb
youtube.com/watch?v=p9OBf8f55tU

>implying I don't listen to both

youtube.com/watch?v=Orlbo9WkZ2E

what the fuck is this?
this is the worst "music" I've ever heard
it's even worse than that mainstream nigger rap/trap shit

Too many hoes in my motherfuckin' meal
Asking if I know how a motherfucker feels

That's one of their better songs.

white people who listen to rap always listen to the shittiest rap out there

How a motherfucker feels

You're retarded OP, aren't you?

Death Grips is highly anti-government, and even speaks about shit such as the media brainwashing the public.

[CULTURE SHOCK]

>You speak in abbreviations because real life conversation moves too slow

>You're the media's creation, yeah, your free will has been taken and you don't know

>Choke yourself, fuck yourself.

There's a shitload of references to stuff like this throughout their music, you just have to look for it.

Also, MC Ride (or Stefan) isn't a degenerate. If you look at interviews staring him, he's said numerous times that he just wants to be left alone and doesn't like attention from the fans.

He speaks entirely like a white person when off-stage.

youtube.com/watch?v=7kWdpEnJfxI

LEL that interview
I've never seen anything more pretentious

It's nice but sometimes you need to embrace the primal ferocity that Death Grips induces

youtube.com/watch?v=MJ2Oj57OJYA

What a terrible band. Zach Hill needs to get back with Hella
youtu.be/rj0NkPOn5j0

I like DG even without MC Ride
Their production is amazing

Stefan's just really edgy desu

>authority is bad
>socially aware
Pick one

>a peak inside the mind of a cuck

Thoughts on the I.L.Ys? Its white death grips. (MC ryde is not here but highlander and the other dude is)

SLIT THEM CHOKE
FLIP THEM BONES
DEAD BITCH FLOAT
SWOLLEN CORPSE
NO REMORSE
NAVIGATED OFF COURSE
OF COURSE I CAN MAKE YOU CREAM BUT IF YA ASK FOR MORE

Isn't that colored banging the chvrches hottie?

Why even live

BULLSHIT

youtube.com/watch?v=bJZXyI5uHZs

forgot to link a song

pretty much all forms of modern music are just government mouthpieces so if you trust them yes you are a cuck

Fellow patrician detected.

I've seen some footage

MATADOR

>art
Beethoven wrote a song called "Leck mich im Arsch" (literally "Lick me in the arse").

Good to know you have such high standers for art cuckboi.

youtube.com/watch?v=y-4V9rDEoiU

GRAB THE FLOOR

GRAB THE FLOOR

I GOT THE NASTY IN MY TAXI

Tf is this faggotry then.

Go to YouTube and search "death grips". Their channel photo is a black man peering out from behind a pair of white balloons positioned to look like an ass, grinning. It's 100% cuck imagery.

YOU NEED A LIFT??

Holy shit that interview is cringe
Literally "nuthin personal kid" elongated into 10 minutes of talking

YOU NEED A LIFT?
YOU CAN SIT BETWEEN THE BACKSEAT AND MY DICK

are you color blind my dude? he is white. And in a other album cover its a white dick. you guys are letting this whole cuck shit get in the way of your lives.

They're anti-mainstream and their music is loud and abrasive. It's the ultimate red pill. Good workout music too.

For every faggot American there's always at least one calling him out on it.

Lmao listening to Death grips atm.

You are literally a cück if you DONT listen to DG.

>black
>man
are you fucking blind or what?

That's a woman not a dude.

Please tell me more about a band you know nothing about

>leck mich im arsch
literally a meme
>hurr Beethoven made a joke tune
>therefore my degenerate music isn't actually degenerate after all!

>not enjoying Death Grips

Glass breaks

Before Memecore:

youtube.com/watch?v=ucTg6rZJCu4

After Memecore:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vd1-P-R_f-0

Stefan just doesn't give a fuck, it's not even a front, he's the epitome of apathy. I don't blame anyone for thinking their music is shit, it took me a while to realize its greatness. An acquired taste, I guess.

>Beethoven
It says right there it's fucking mozart nigger

It seems I may have been wrong about the face. Worshipping nigger music still makes you a cuck, regardless.

>deathgrips suckzz like wtf is this shit???

sup reddit

Sell me on Death Grips because I don't fucking get the appeal.

>Produced by two white dudes.
>le nigger music xD

You need to go outside bro, this whole place kinda sucks.

lol look at him feign away like the bitch he is. you're the nigger you dumb bitch

I FUCK THE MUSIC

If rap group has whites doing the production/songwriting (Zach/Flatlander),then the fans will be white. Even if the MC is black, its at the core white music. This applies to DG, but also to most Pitchfork-core or "experimental" rap (Run the Jewels and Danny Brown for example).

I listen to post malone, the weeknd, Gucci Mane. The music you like is your choice, not no one elses, if they don't like your music type, then it's their opinion.

Sell yourself. Go listen to No Love or Beware. If you don't like it, you don't like it.

youtube.com/watch?v=-qxa91EwFco

youtube.com/watch?v=qe6hHnHUQVk

>Produced by two white dudes.
(((White dudes))) or White dudes?
Either way that's not exactly unusual for nigger music.

Haven't seen much of them in this thread, it's almost like the black guy is the face of the band. And isn't the point of this music supposed to be that he's "anti-establishment" and opposes "the system"? Doesn't telling me to "go outside" kind of run counter to that?

Nigger detected.

But why do YOU like it?

In an age were everything sounds the same they sound different. That's literally it. Now that there a staple of memecore they've lost some appeal.

Just white dudes, Zach Hill and Andy Morin

It's always funny when pol tries to talk about music, because you get the Sup Forums crossover and the tinfoils.

Relevant

Any white who would voluntarily consort with a Negro is an honorary kike.

>it's always funny
it's not
Sup Forums has better talks about music than Sup Forums does, for at least 3 years now

I MAKE IT CUM

>MUH DICK

I like it because it's heavy and abrasive with lyrics that range from deep as fuck to hilariously retarded. It fills the void between heavy metal and rap that not many bands can achieve and that pleases my ears.

I FUCK THE MUSIC WITH MY SERPENT TONGUE

Post rare stefans!

You are literally captivated by black sexuality you fucking cuckold

Death Grips is the cancer of Dadaism and Post-Modernist thought put into convenient 3-4 minute segments for you to swallow and reciprocate with repeated praise in order to retain your in-group position and to masturbate yourself further for being part of it.

The more we make music with the ideals of provoking shock, or disgust, the further push towards ugliness, the further away we move from the meaning of art. To inspire, to make sense of our world, and the pursuit of beauty and wonder.

Bad b8

It was always edgy faggotry with a nigger, though.

GET GET GET GET GOT GOT GOT GOT

>It fills the void between heavy metal and rap that not many bands can achieve and that pleases my ears.

That's a fairly good description. I approve.

>jewish disinfo shills trying to hate on Death Grips because of its red-pill awakening lyrical themes

That's not any dick, that's Zach Hill's dick.

How am I baiting? I don't care what music other people listen to as long as they don't blast it in my face.

>people be fake nigguh
>i fuck hoes and don't even give a fuck nigguh
>fuck the establishment nigguh

What profound insights. Truly the ultimate redpill.

Death grips is hard as fuck to sell really. Its different, aggressive, loud and experimental. Some like myself like it right away, others start after a few listens. The concerts seem high energy as fuck

The asking prices for a Ex Military vinyl on discogs is insane, Fuck off you cuckies it's not even that old

MC ride is a rich Californian, the group was literally started because he was Zach Hill's neighbor.