Daily reminder that if you like ANYONE on this list...

daily reminder that if you like ANYONE on this list, you are nothing more than some edgy newfag and need to fuck off back to Sup Forums

>Today do I bake,
>tomorrow I brew,
>The day after that the queen's child comes in;
>And oh! I am glad that nobody knew
>Any name of any swiss fuckup ever!
hi hi ho ho ha ha

>Gorbachev
>Literally destroyed his country
>Stupid-tier

Fuck Stalin and fuck Antifa.

You're right, but add Stalin and Obongo to that list.

Obongo is on the list

Yes, I saw now.

The list is surprisingly accurate

10/10

Hitler did not destroy his country. He rebuilt it and the allies destroyed it

>dude let me go to war with the world in a war on conquest lmao!

>oh fuck, I lost but Im going to needlessly continue the war because Im butthurt at the german people for failling me and I hope they all fucking die!

try reading actual history instead of just watching The Greatest Story Never told

Where did you find that Napoleon II destroyed France ?

He rebuilt it and then went fucking phsyco and decided to invade multiple countries and try to kill an entire race

hitler did good his first few years but then just started going downhill when his drug addiction kicked in

also
checked

I would put LBJ higher since he ensured that blacks would vote democrat forever.

Pretty much this. If Hitler wasn't a massive faggot Europe wouldn't be filled with cultural marxists who hate their own cultures and want to destroy it because "literally Hitler"

>poglavnik in "fucked up their country tier"

DELET THIS

I never said he dindu nuffin, but to say that he destroyed his country is not true.

I only meme'd about Kim Sung-Il I don't and didn't like him.

makes a list of shitty leaders, does not mention Stalin. Fail.

This looks like a it was made by 16 year old who just finished high school history.

Merkel should be on the destroyed their country list.

Hitler did nothing wrong.