Why do Sup Forumstards think race mixing is bad?

Why do Sup Forumstards think race mixing is bad?

Population declining countries like Japan need race mixing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eJLGpOBV764
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is there some reason japanese could not make babies on their own? why do they need other races to make babies for them? maybe try addressing the problem

>Why do Sup Forumstards think race mixing is bad?

I like race mixing. I judge people by their deeds and believes, NOT by their race.

Only very stupid people judge people based on race, as race is not something people can change. People can change their religion, their believes, their ways to talk and think, but NOT their skin color or facial features.

They're too busy trading waifus and fucking robots. Don't need a GF when you can buy used panties out of the office vendingachine.

>pic related

Because mixed race people can't handle the identity issues that comes with no looking like either of your parents.

because baby is costy and noissy

Would you give up your career for that shit?

no nippon only needs glorious nippon purebreeds not beta happas

but happas always get lead roles in anime, they've been cultured to preference half white babies

kys

Do Japanese woman prefer foreigners?

>be me, white burger
>bachelors degree, veteran, served his country honorably, decent looking, decent social skills, never been arrested
>can't even get a shitty job at a gas station
>no qt 3.14
>no home
>no car
>demonized by my own culture
>would love to go to Japan, get a good job, find a qt wife
>mfw "you will never be one of us gaijin. you have no rights here."

generally speaking, YES

Somebody drank their redpill soup today

youtube.com/watch?v=eJLGpOBV764

Stay classy huwhitu piggu

shit that poor guy.
fucking leftists. I sad for that guy.

I would learn your language and maybe moon runes to talk to a doll like this one on the pic.
Though they say japanese woman are too harsh on children, in the sense of not showing much love and care.

>tfw you'll never have a cute blue eyed happa daughter

why not a handsome happa son?

inb4 Elliot rodger

I bet your degree is some shitty arts degree.

Jesus you guys are pathetic

Expect it to continue. White women are getting worse by the year, women in general way worse. White men are going to start looking overseas and when asian women praise them for being white, a man, working hard, and promise to raise the kids and cook and clean and respect them, then that asian pussy is going to start looking really fucking attractive

Even Korea is getting more red pilled with the massive backlash of the first female president getting impeached

>Population declining countries like Japan need race mixing.

Why exactly? Why not produce policies that increase the native birth rate? Why would it be bad if your country goes down to 90 million people?

Please explain.

Then why do the same thing with a person who's a different color?

Most japanese women as ugly af.

>white master race
>can't even get laid with their own women

white genocide best day of my life

>t. English teacher