Hillary Clinton is a perfect example of Western Elite Failure

Hillary Clinton is the poster child for Western Elite Failure and just the latest.

- Out of touch with reality and what is happening outside of her bubble
- Arrogantly proclaiming victory (End of History) and not realizing she could lose.
- Campaigning in Arizona and Texas instead of shoring up her blue wall and base of support.

This is a perfect example of the past 30 years of Western Elite and Liberal World Order's failings. They refused to give a shit about their base of supports (Western Europe / NA), while off in the Middle East and outsourcing to Asia. They viewed democracy and the west has having an unbeatable lead on the rest of the world with ideas like China having no future without Democracy (always on the verge of collapse predictions). Basically Hillary Clinton is a PERFECT example of Liberal elite arrogance and how it ultimately fucked them over. The Rise of Donald Trump and nationalism is because these fuckheads are such shit leaders and such shit brains.

Maybe they should have used all that money on getting themselves educated instead of gorging on cheese pizza.

its all fun and games until (((they))) shut down the internet. bye bye Sup Forums...

>shut down Sup Forums
>a lot of people get their shit together
>become contributing members of society
>some even get gfs
>some create well life's for themselves
>this actually helps Sup Forums posters

True words OP. She is the current poster child for a lot of the establishment's "failings", just as Obama was/is the poster child for a lot of "progressive"/leftist economic nonsense and anti-Western ideology.

There will be riots that even the blue pilled normies will join in on if it comes to that.

No argument here, OP. And I hate Trump.

It all goes back to arrogance and "End of History" mentality.

The people running Western society basically are Hillary Clinton clones. They think democracy is some magic sauce and their ideas are the best. They believe China can't progress without liberal democracy and that democracy will naturally spread in Middle East.

They are basically too fucking arrogant and now in their defeat their own arrogance won't let them take any blame. They basically had all control and power but will blame people without any for the problems.

Complete fucking idiots who have completely squandered about 80% of the advantage Europe and USA had over the rest of the world.

Funny thing...

Progressives and Trump supporters have a lot in common, including an intense hatred for the Democratic Party establishment and identity politics.

Hillary Clinton is the perfect example of this. She was campaigning in Texas And Arizona for "good press" while ignoring her Blue Wall. She didn't visit Wisconsin a single time but made time to campaign in Texas.

Instead of just fucking winning, which is all that matters, she fucking squandered her time and money trying for empty victories like Arizona and Texas.

This is exactly how EU and USA have fallen so far relative to their power 30 years ago. Instead of worrying about victory or compounding their advantage, they squandered it as "Free capital" to spend.

So 75% chance of victory was squandered down as they completely fucked up on "projects" like Mid East and globalism instead of consolidation and making it a sure thing.

Agreed. They act as if the West's 'victory' is permanent, and that other societies/civilisations/countries have just accepted this, and that nothing major will happen ever again. A lot of the policies that seem short sighted make sense when you realise that they think there will never be another 'proper' war/major happening etc. It is pure arrogance - even if they are so far into their belief that they/the west etc is superior that they don't actually realise consciously that they think that way.

Let's also look at another false logical choice of elites.

Putting in a system that is poisonous to society and advantages but they believe will one day be fixed. For instance Obamacare (poison pill inside it) and the European Union.

This is similar to the nonsensical referendums that include a leader resigning if it fails or passes.

They basically push forward something that is shit with the idea someone will have to fix it one day. This is how EU and Obamacare among many other things (UN) exist.

The thing is this a stupid fucking logic and makes those ultimate goals look even worse. If you want a framework or institution, don't implement a shitty version of it. UN hasn't improved in forever, because it was always meant to be ceremonial and pointless.

For instance

What if the UN was actually an institution meant to be not GARBAGE DOGSHIT? With actual criteria to enter and a strong legal system that made some common sense?

Instead you have the poison pill libtarded fucking modern UN which rapes women and watches as journalists get gangraped.

Don't you understand.

China can't progress economically unless they have libtards like in Europe/USA in charge that fuck things up. Don't you understand that Democracy is the basis of economic advancement.

>Progressives and Trump supporters have a lot in common, including an intense hatred for the Democratic Party establishment and identity politics.
Yep. Can confirm. I'm a liberal and I fucking hate Democrats and the Washington establishment. They are disgusting.

It's not the Democratic party

the entire western society (bilderberg) types are all fucking shit brained and losing advantage at a very fast rate.

China is going to rule the world at this rate.

Estimate this

What is the death toll if some shit muslim country releases a weaponized flu at some western airport?

How much would that cost?

>existential threats

I agree OP

>post election
>talking about clinton
>pointing out her flaws, as if we didnt know
>i just want to greentext

Exactly

Do democrats really want a bitch in charge who during a presidential race DIDNT fucking try to win because of arrogance?

>wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania
FUCK THEM LEL
>Arizona, Texas
Let's spend lots of money and time there because it will look like we are confident :^)

What a great campaign and strategical choice. Campaign in worthless states that only matter if you already WON.

Exactly. It's not like the poor little Chinese are about to buy the majority share in the our (the UK's) national grid, are the main financers of high end property development in London, and is building a nuclear reactor in England...oh wait!

*are

I wouldn't even call her an example. She's off the charts repulsive, something about how she talks, her smile, everything is so creepy and uncanny.

Hillary's just what you get when honest production is regulated to the point where criminal activity becomes more profitable than being productive.

It's because the libtards had it right. Once they reach a certain economic level then democracy magic will spread and they will have to collapse and restart.

That was supposed to happen around 1995

Tienanmen square didn't matter, but let's talk about rule based world order while they sent their countries jobs to a country that just massacred college kids with tanks.

WHY ARE YOU NOT IN LOVE WITH LIBTARDS?

just want to add

*I include neocons/ cuckservatives as libtards

Call me when China can afford to have running water and a toilet for each of its citizens. But of course the corrupt Chinese oligarchy would never invest in the """"People's""""" Republic - it's too polluted and a lost cause. They'd rather move their money and their families to the West.

What is relative growth.

Here is a question. Do you know the combined GDP of Europe in the past 10 years vs the combined GDP of Asia?

314.43 USD (1990)
6,807.43 USD (2013)

21,628.76 USD (1990)
50,546.70 USD (2013)

China hasn't done bad since Deng.

China alone has twice the amount of people all of Europe including Russia and Turkey have. The total GDP is irrelevant when the average chink has less than a Romanian gypsy.

Cheers for stating the obvious, I'm not sure anybody needed reminding.

While we're all roleplaying as Captain Obvious, her biggest downfall was the fact that she did little-to-no rallies, and when she did, it was only big enough to fill a gym broom closet.

Trump did many rallies in a single day across multiple states; he went in the for kill very early on. It's that 'I give a shit' attitude -- something sorely missed if not completely forgotten -- in the Democrats today, which is what (I think) sways elections. Just think of a conversation:
>"Trump's done 3 rallies at X, Y, and Z today! Hillary's done 1 in the last month, because she candled her other one."

Yes, but war isn't fought by who has less or more poor people.

Sweden isn't going to beat USA in a war.

STOP WHIPPING YOUR DICK AND GET IN HERE

>western elite failure

i think the western elite is doing just fine

America is not a democracy.

In a democracy, Hillary would have won.

Why do you think it's all one big circle?

Do you think Trump was ever part of the "Elite" and not just a laughing stock to them?

Swedes live like Gods compared to the average chink. A Swedish welfare rapefugee can afford more than a chink who works 50 hrs a week.

Doesn't mean shit

It's ant hive vs ant hive in war, not who has a better apartment.

What war? If China tried to attack, we'd nuke it. We have far more and far superior long-range WMDs. But the Chinese army would turn on the CCP long before that if it came to it.

>thinks war is only about death

China has a lot of potential brainpower. That can lead to big projects like space programs, AI, or just economic dominance.

But so far lead to nothing but trying to steal Western innovations and failed space launches (something the US and the USSR accomplished far better in the 19 fucking 50s).
Part of it is due to the fact that Asians are often too autistic for creative thought, part of it due to massive brain drain as the best and the brightest flee the shithole that is China the moment a Western company offers them a visa.m

I agree, but those negative points are not as big as the positive points.

Also the possibility of the brain drain reversing is very possible.

There are no positive points. The only thing keeping China upright is the demand for slave labor. Other than that, it's a depressing polluted shithole with third world living standards (almost Africa tier in rural parts) and a large underclass of single men who will statistically never find a wife.

They still created the most peaceful and prosperous era in human history.

you think a illiberal non-western (Russian-led, Chinese-led) world will be better?

Excellent analysis and seemingly unbiased.

>can't into science

I think chinese/russian led will be better than the direction western society is going. As evidenced by the fact they would have to be better in order to lead.

If the West falls due to the past 30 years of compounded mistakes due to arrogance then it is deserved. Competition is important and if China or Russia is more powerful then that is just natural selection.

I would obviously have preferred or prefer a better western society but avoiding stagnation is better than stagnating with a shit west.

>They still created the most peaceful and prosperous era in human history.
>They

You mean the racist privileged white christian people?

That era died a long time ago.

aka if you dropped someone from WW2 America into today's world he would probably get fired for being sexist and racist. The culture is almost completely different today than just 20 years ago, much less the generation that gave us our current advantage.

it's true