Romney on suicide watch

Romney on suicide watch

The sweet sweet revenge

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.newsy.com/amp/videos/trump-s-epa-pick-has-deep-ties-to-big-oil/?client=safari
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump faggots

So is this a good choice or no?

its alright. People are gonna go muh swamp but Sec of State has no power with business whatsoever. Better than picking cuck romney.

It seems strange right as the CIA leaked "Russia helping Trump", Trump "reportedly" chooses someone who made a $300 billion dollar deal with Russia

Why would they go muh swamp if he isn't part of the government?

>there are people on Sup Forums right now who fell for the drain the swamp meme

because he worked for exxon. People forget trump was fucking rich as well.

>Tillerson has stated that “We do not support sanctions, generally, because we don’t find them to be effective unless they are very well implemented comprehensively and that’s a very hard thing to do”.[17]

okay so no more sanctions on russia cool i guess why not its not doing much anyways

ignore all "I THOUGHT YOU WERE DRAINING THE SWAMP" idiots

They literally think "the swamp" is "the rich people" instead of "the career politicians"

My only complaint is that others will complain about "muh swamp."

To be honest who is he supposed to pick? He needs people that are very experienced to work in the government of a country of more than 300m people. If he can't pick an establishment politician then he has to pick someone from the private sector who always got corporate ties.

This. Good business for Russia

Kek, the fucker is really a plant

smartest thing ive seen in a while.

>believing the lügenpresse
>current year

Until Trump puts it on his kikebook, I don't believe shit.

one would think that Trump would pick a non-Russia shill as SoS to counter the CIA report

So now that trump has been exposed how do we make all the trumpcucks go back to /reddit/?

>counter CIA Report
>trump said "these are the samepeople who said saddam has WMD"
He doesn't give a fuck about the what the Obama-CIA says.

I hope you two get raped

Fuck Trump and fuck Sup Forums, you pieces of shit got this imbecile into the WH, and now hes picking fucking fast food and oil tycoons to run the country. The CEO of FUCKING CARLS JR.

You cucks and cocksucking footlickers are going to call me names for offending your orange dildo, go fuck yourselves with a cactus and see if I care

Fucking drain the swamp to uncover the bottomfeeders, pieces of apologetic shit

is this thread 100% automated?

Seriously? What happened to "muhhhh swamp", also what expertise does this guy have on foreign diplomacy and relations?

Agree
>Muh swamp means no rich people in government
American revolution was lead by plantation owners from Virginia and rich lawyers from Boston, not peasants

>they're still trying to avoid the elephant in the room
>trump still has ZERO lobbyists on his team
holy shit the press is getting more desperate by the day

ON TOP OF THAT, hes not persecuting Clinton, who has "gone througu enough" and practically told supporters, to their fat fucking greasy faces to go fuck themselves

He's a fucking Clinton plant, and you retards got hoodwinked

Kek

>they actually believe this

m8, nobody cares about your slide bait.

>No lobbyists on his team
Uhhhh user...
>google.com/amp/www.newsy.com/amp/videos/trump-s-epa-pick-has-deep-ties-to-big-oil/?client=safari

The plan comes into its final stage.

Fuck the CIA and their opinion. If Trump manages to avoid getting cheated on Dec 19th I hope he publicly thanks Russia for helping him win the election. I'm really fed up with the Establishment and their bullshit.

I mean we have constantly put sanctions on Russia yet we haven't really conceded any for political leverage.

>hey stop doing this and u can sell your oil

Seems simple enough for me

Clinton is a trump plant

Best choice bar none. People forget how much dealing with foreign governments the head of a MNC has to conduct.

Every day Trump earns my vote.

How do we make you faggots happy without Trump picking Alex Jones, Sam Hyde, and Stefan Molyneux to be on his cabinet.

Wow surprise surprise he actually picks competent people. I would be worried if he stuck to Washington dc insiders but the cabinet is already better than the last several administrations in picking people outside the norm.

>Muh billionaires

You're the only redditor I see here.

except you cared enough to post about it :^)

People with real skills who can make money as opposed to politicians who do nothing but leach of off and steal from taxpayers.

Commies get out.

>The CEO of FUCKING CARLS JR.
>as an economic advisor
oh wew should have gotten Lubio huh

trump has always been for big oil he said fucvk the EPA in the beginning of the camp you dumb nigger

>Trump funds his own campaign so he doesn't owe favors to anyone
>lets him pick whoever he considers most qualified
>mfw everyone flips out because he picks an incredibly business men for multiple positions

He's picking the best from the private sector, did you really think draining the swamp meant picking from the PUBLIC sector?

>w-what should be my stance pol, couse i cant make my own, and i dont want to be against you, i want to fit in pol, be an alt-rightist just like you lol

Pol got outplayed once again. You were on the wrong side all along, kiddos.

No he is not rich because muh bankruptcies etc. which is why you're stupid for thinking he is a good businessman.

He is rich which is why you're stupid for thinking he is a man of the people.

>PUBLIC sector?
my sides
these cucks would rather have romney than the fucking guys who know how oil works

>Scott Pruitt even let oil company lobbyists write letters under his name.
>In his 2014 re-election for Oklahoma attorney general, in which he ran unopposed, energy company campaign finance groups and executives raised $114,000 for Pruitt. That included $5,000 from Devon Energy, whose lobbyists wrote letters for Pruit
so not a lobbyist. jesus the press is desperate

>the only choices are sam hyde or oil tycoons with massive holdings with out geopolitical rivals

wow that comment really made my neurons tingle

>CEO of an oil company being SoS

This is REALLY BAD

What the fuck are you even trying to say you dumb nigger.

Oh, just negotiating massive international investment deals with Russia

hahahhaah. this is the greatest timeline

I think hes more of a man for the people than Clinton. But nice projecting there stupid faggot.

Big businesses make money by seeking privileges from government
You think Goldman Sachs or Exxon has any interest beyond maximizing their profit rate at all costs to the public
They will always get a public bailout in the end with friends in government

>trump funded his own campaign
lmao he just gave a cabinet position to the wwe lady after she donated 5 million to his campaign

you trumpkins are fucking retarded lmao, no wonder you post anime reaction images

Love this pic, hope she's dead

Better than some dumb cunt who's husband was president.

I doubt this guy will destroy the Middle East and kill Americans in Libya.

>He's picking the best from the private sector, did you really think draining the swamp meant picking from the PUBLIC sector?

Goldman Sachs whole business model wouldn't even function without continuous public funds being handed over to them. No one hates competition (against themselves of course) more than someone in the private sector.

Of course not. He's hiring the people the lobbyists work for, cutting out the middle man. They don't have to buy the government when they are the government.

Not even for oil?

You mean the lady who, along with her husband, created a billion dollar company out of pretty much nothing over the course of multiple decades?

Yeah, what a fucking awful pic for the small business administration, she'll have no idea what she's talking about!

>you pieces of shit got this imbecile into the WH
we dindu nuffin

I don't know shit about this guy, but with an action hero name like Rex Tillerson he couldn't be all that bad.

Funny, but I can't imagine a Bern victim with a gun, unless it's her dad's

I was hoping he would reenlist the Kiss

No of course, someone with that high position of government surely won't have a conflict of interest to maximize global profits

>some random source says Trump will pick some oil guy to do some job
>all the other newspapers cite the original newspaper article as proof that his pick will be oilman
>Everyone starts deriding Trump for picking an oilguy

wut

You don't deserve to live.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH CTR WRECKED

hey remember when he said he was going to pick the most qualified person? what a coincidence that person just happens to be a megadonor to his campaign, really makes you think!

>Ties with Vladimir Putin
>In 2011, on behalf of ExxonMobil, Tillerson signed an agreement with Russia for drilling in the Arctic that could be valued up to $300 billion. The agreement has not been able to be carried out due to sanctions enacted against Russia.

>In 2013, Tillerson was awarded the Order of Friendship by Vladimir Putin for Tillerson's work on the betterment of relations with Russia.

Russia is taking over and no one cares.

> foreigners dont even understand what a lobbyist is

how many lobbyists though?

Or alternatively he doesn't have a fucking clue about who this guy is.

id rather work out deals with russian than saudi arabia and china.

POWER SHIFT FAGGOTS

>picking Alex Jones, Sam Hyde, and Stefan Molyneux to be on his cabinet.
That would be bretty awesome desu

He's asking Sup Forums so he can think for himself dumbass. If you don't do that you can't think for yourself.

I hate to say this, but literally who?

>Obama names his megadonors to irrelevant diplomatic postings on small caribbean islands
>Conservatives call it corruption of the highest order and demand impeachment
>Trump names his megadonors to half of the highest level cabinet positions
>Same conservatives either say nothing or defend it

gasman

That image makes me sad.

i hope you have cancer because you'd deserve it.

>anti sanctions
>Middleground on Climate change, but believes there is little we can do about it.
>Supports trading around world
>As president of boyscouts he led the change to allow gays
>pro common core
>dislikes regulations

Eh, he's a mixed bag. Sounds like he'd be a good diplomat though.

Exxon ceo, retard

There shouldn't be sanctions on Russia, globalist shill. This is called a working relationship to BTFO of you. Stay mad.

>5 million
>mega money

oh i am laffin

Better to have CEO than lawyers

because he's naming people to positions that they actually have qualifications to be in

Obama put a donor on a nuclear committee who had ZERO experiencing with anything relating to nuclear power in his life

There's a difference

Who needs lobbyists when you can just appoint the President of Goldman Sachs and The CEO of Mobil to your Cabinet. Kill yourself you fucking idiot

All a government does is make laws. You would rather have a burger salesman make your laws than somebody with expertise in law.

>No he is not rich because muh bankruptcies etc.

>Man with many moneys
>He not be rich
>Durrrrrr

You shills really are retarded. Are lobotomies required at MMFA?

congress is the only place that makes laws you fool

good fuck that faggot, got strung along thinking he was gona be somebody and then thrown away. CORPORATIONS ARE PEOPLE MY FRIEND.

>country in massive debt
>LOL WHY IS TRUMP APPOINTING BUISNESS MEN
kys she lost get over it

A lot of his opinions aren't bad, the thing is when you put people with ties to big private corporations into positions of government don't be surprised when they use their power to help their friends back in the private sector at someone elses expense

To be honest though who will be Trump's secret behind the scenes puppetmasters? All of the potential behind the scenes people are now in the public eye in government working for him.

>facebook filename

fuck lawyers, they can do all the grunt work instead of making the decisions

Brilliant. When you go to a hospital, do you let the doctor or the owner of the hospital decide your treatment?

This alone makes it a good pick. Let Romney sit in his house with its multi-car garage vehicle elevator and think about his life.

>kys

Spotted the redditor.

>country in massive debt
These businessmen won't do anything about the debt, they will just try to enrich themselves. They have no concern for the national debt or the stability of the economy.

>cuck romney.

kek