What is Europe gonna do to fix the Finnish problem?

What is Europe gonna do to fix the Finnish problem?

>What is Europe
Nice english Tyrone DeChamp Pierce

Finns should instead solve the White problem by promoting multiculturalism in western countries.
Whites only call us Mongols and belittle us, even on Sup Forums which is supposed to be a board for European brotherhood.
White extinction is the only solution. Closed borders for Finland though. It's only natural to want the destruction of your enemies and you've made yourselves ours.

destroy their internet lines with EMPs, Finns can't survive without the internet, massive civil unrest and suicides will ensue

There is literally nothing wrong with being Finnish.

>suicides will ensue

Saatana, they already have a 100% suicide rate.

If it weren't for Estonians, Finland would be depopulated.

Wtf is Fin-land? You mean Russia right?

Voi vittu.

Finland is 1000 times more important than Russia.

t. Finn diaspora.

>What is Europe gonna do to fix the Finnish problem?
Die.
The horde will soon be upon Europe. T.Fingoolian
Americans will be OK though since you are bretty nice peoble and loaned us shekels back in the day.

Hyväntahtoinen aurinko katseli heitä. Se ei missään tapauksessa ollut heille vihainen. Kenties tunsi jonkinlaista myötätuntoakin heitä kohtaan. Aika velikultia.

>Only 1/4 finn
>tfw my children might have no finnish autism power
What do I need to do to get a qt3.14 finn girl Sup Forums?

That little blue dot in southern most part of the ugric khanate is me and some of my homies

OH FUG :------D

elaborate

If there were no Estonians in the Finlan, not a single taxi would run, nor a single wall drywalled, or a single toilet unclogged.

You keep the Finlan running.

Ma armastan Sind, Eesti!

Jumala auta, kahen kilon siika!!!!!

let them have Russia as a panacea for their war-like ways.

Best finland

sure

Its amazing that the refugees do an even worse job at manufacturing useless consumer products than children in a Chinese sweatshop.

Why do Fins love stabbing people so much is it just a hobby or what?

Is it wrong that I want a Finnish wife and want to live with her in Pärnu, Viro where we will own a bar together?

Personal space issue. Finns need at least 4 metres between them and a person they are close to to feel comfortable. If you happen to get within arms' length of their puukko, it's your own fault the sharp thing found its way between your ribs.