NIGGER ALERTNESS THREAD

White Man protects himself from a nigger in a gunfight.

Nigger's relatives want "justice" for the dead nigger. Upset that the white man not charged.

You cannot make this shit up.

Jawan and Dante invade a waffle house with bad intentions.

Dante is in pic related, in his cap and gown.
Clearly he a good boy.

See video in link, below.

liveleak.com/view?i=415_1399385389

A lone white man decides that he is not going to be robbed or killed that day.

Pulls his legal weapon and removes one of the threats. Family upset at the white man.

>Nineteen-year-old Dante Williams' family said there is no doubt he entered the Waffle House in Chesnee back in January of 2012 intent on robbing it, but they say he didn't have to die.

>FOX Carolina obtained surveillance video from inside the Waffle House that investigators said shows Williams and his accomplice Jawan Craig come into the restaurant. Deputies said Williams is the one seen pointing a gun and demanding money.

>Sitting at the bar area of the restaurant was Justin Harrison, a concealed weapon permit holder, who was armed the night of the robbery.

>"They're yelling 'everybody get down, get down' and I'm not getting on the floor. I am not going to be a victim," Harrison said.

>Harrison said while the men terrorized other customers and staff he was deciding when to act.

>"This was the only time," Harrison said. "If I am going to fight it was that one time. He was approaching me and I saw that as him engaging me."

>The above video shows Williams, gun by his side, walk back toward Harrison, who stands up and fires several shots killing Williams almost instantly.

foxcarolina.com/story/25373283/spartanburg-waffle-house-shooting-video-released-sparks-new-debate

Other urls found in this thread:

miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/article83150347.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2257966/Paul-Ali-Slater-Intruder-shot-times-face-neck-cornering-mother-kids-attic.html
abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/georgia-mother-shoots-home-intruder-911-tapes-18168262
wthr.com/article/formal-charges-filed-against-cumberland-murder-suspects
fox59.com/2013/06/28/man-admits-to-murdering-girl-and-her-uncle/
fox59.com/2013/07/26/man-sentenced-to-110-years-in-murders-of-cumberland
archive.commercialappeal.com/news/crime/Memphis-Homicide-Tracker-379656401.html
examiner.com/article/memphis-city-council-unanimously-votes-to-dig-up-confederate-general-wife
fox2now.com/2014/11/05/police-investigating-assault-felony-robbery-following-fight-among-michael-browns-family/
liveleak.com/view?i=415_1399385389
youtube.com/watch?v=ow2UOtJ1emU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

saged for shilling in other threads.

>2014

Do you keep files of this shit to dump here? Stormfront is down the hall to the right. Sup Forums is the board of peace.

Niggers are getting worse, anons.

Would you not agree?

>Posted: Apr 28, 2014 11:17 PM EDT
>Updated: May 26, 2014 11:31 PM EDT

fuck off with your really old news

>Miami woman doesn’t remember Valentine’s Day attack

>Recovery not complete — she still needs physical and speech therapy

>Her new roommate was charged with attempted murder

miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/article83150347.html

Never give a nigger a key to your home Anons.

I don't think society expects niggers to behave any way other than as niggers.

So judges don't punish niggers.

The nigger in the pic was let out of prison and immediately breaks into the home of a Georgia mother with 2 little kids.

Look at this Georgia mother being forced to shoot a nigger who chased her and her little children through her own house (which he had broken into).

Hillary Clinton would happily disarm this woman and shrug her shoulders when the nigger did horrific things to the Mother and children.

This nignog in pic related wasn't killed, but he was shot in the face and neck for 5 times.

African American good boi Paul Slater, not long out of prison, broke into a home with a white woman and her kids in there and he chases the mother and kids upstairs.

He could have simply taken their TV and left, but he follows the mother and the little twins as they try to escape. He breaks through several locked doors to get at the woman and her kids.

The mother had a .38 with her and knew how to use it. She does what she has to do.

>Mother shoots home intruder five times in face and neck after he cornered her in attic with her twins, 9

>Suspect Paul Ali Slater was found bleeding heavily in nearby driveway after crashing his car

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2257966/Paul-Ali-Slater-Intruder-shot-times-face-neck-cornering-mother-kids-attic.html

Excerpts from the 911 tapes, with the shots.

abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/georgia-mother-shoots-home-intruder-911-tapes-18168262

tl;dr: Around Blacks, Don't relax.

What a dumb bitch.

She trusted a nigger.

Just as American schools taught (and teach still).

We have to trust niggers.

And that isn't working out so well for white women..

>pic related

Around blacks, never relax.

>A Cumberland family that was devastated by two murders on Monday was dealt another blow Sunday. One of the two men arrested, Michael Bell, was their son's best friend and once lived in their home. Jeremy Priel was unknown to the family.

>Jeremy Crane, 21, was murdered alongside his 7-year-old niece, Kyleigh. Both victims were shot in the head.

>Police said along with Jeremy Crane's cellphone, an Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 were stolen from the home.

>Two men went to police with the Xbox and PlayStation after seeing news coverage, because they found blood on one of the gaming systems. The men said they bought them from a guy named Jeremy and they pointed out Jeremy Priel from a photo. Bell and Priel received $40 and an ounce of marijuana in exchange for the gaming systems.

>Brayden Crane, five, said to his mother when he found out: 'Why would my Uncle Mike do that? He loved me. And he loved Kyleigh.'

>"Michael Bell had lived with this family for a while and was actually the one who created this or set it up. There's discrepancies on whether they knew anyone was there or not. Michael Bell would have known because of Jeremy's truck being in the driveway," Chief Crooke said.

>Cathy Crane said: 'He was my son's best friend. Someone we trusted. He’s lived in our house. I've done his laundry. I've given him food. We always had an open door for him.’

>“The whole trial, he had a little look on him, had a little eyebrow raised, just staring us down the whole time,” explained Josh Crane. “(He) never showed emotion. Nothing. He just sat back and just didn’t look like he cared.”

wthr.com/article/formal-charges-filed-against-cumberland-murder-suspects
fox59.com/2013/06/28/man-admits-to-murdering-girl-and-her-uncle/
fox59.com/2013/07/26/man-sentenced-to-110-years-in-murders-of-cumberland

>Niggers being Niggas
What a fucking suprise.

Niggers are experienced at excusing the bad behavior of other niggers.

See pic related.

They show no care at all that their nigger relative was robbing an old white lady's house and the old lady was forced to ventilate the nigger.

Imagine how the old lady is going to sleep at night knowing she killed another person?

Niggers victimize us even when we don't let them make us victims.

I happen to live in a majority Black city that routinely makes the top 3-5 in "Most Dangerous Cities To Live In" lists. We just broke a record, the most homicides ever recorded in our history, and the year isn't yet over!

archive.commercialappeal.com/news/crime/Memphis-Homicide-Tracker-379656401.html

Memphis.

Just saying the name makes me cringe.

No one wants to go through Memphis, especially at night.

Memphis niggers are famous for niggatry,

How long before Memphis is Detroit, one wonders?

Also, this.

examiner.com/article/memphis-city-council-unanimously-votes-to-dig-up-confederate-general-wife

Memphis is digging up General Nathan Bedford Forrest and relocating him, because niggers in Memphis don't want him there anymore.

Sad shit.

Very sad.

Why is it always an "injustice" when one of the thugs dies and they need "justice"
They have such a strong victim mentality

The day was much like any other day for Michael Brown. He was heading home for a healthy meal and some MCAT prep after a day spent building habitats and feeding the homeless, with a box of Bibles in his arms and dreams of attending medical school.

But His life was taken from the world so senselessly and needlessly on 9 August, 2014. 2 years and 4 months ago.

He lay in the street, doing nothing, for hours.

RIP Gentle Giant.

Rest In Peace.

The world lost a first class mind and a world class heart.

I wish our founding fathers would've either sent them all back to Africa after slavery was abolished, or better yet, would've just never brought them here in the first place. Imagine an America where you can go outside and NOT get brutally murdered by niggers, let alone ever have to see one. If I ever invent a time machine I'm going to go back and make sure these subhumans never make it to our shores.

Black "people"

>Around Blacks, Don't relax.

I'd rather we update we update the saying to fit modern times

>around blacks, get the axe, preferably a 357 magnum axe

Lincoln wanted to send them back.

He had a plan.

Would have saved a lot of whites from a lot of horror.

founding fathers didnt bring them to usa

jews did

so sad! did they catch the killers? this is an outrage!

This is not the first news report I've seen where they interview the parents of a deceased robber who was shot in the commission of his crime. It's really disturbing to me that they could frame it this way. Why even interview the family? Fuck them, they deserve absolutely no sympathy whatsoever

wow so progressive. where do i make reparation payments? seriously, serves her right goddamn coal burner.

>mfw my name is Dante and it's cause I'm 1/4 italian

His parents lovingly said that they did not wish for anyone else in the town to suffer from accusations or recriminations.

And they shied away from any talk of money, because they were too proud to profit in any monetary way from the death of their gentle son.

So, after thanking the police for doing all that do to protect Ferguson, the parents quietly attended church and never spoke publicly of it again.

Encouraged by their example, the townspeople organized bake sales and picnics to purchase textbooks for the local High School.

A scholarship is being set up to fund other worthy minds from the Ferguson area to study medicine.
All because of one Gentle Giant.

That's so sad. Those poor people - I wish I had people like them in my neighborhood.

This is truly remarkable, such a strong and determined spirit to heal and not dwell on the event.
My heart goes out to the community as I'm sure it was a traumatic event.

>And they shied away from any talk of money
you mean when they weren't getting in public fistfights over who gets Mike Brown's GIMMEDATS money?

fox2now.com/2014/11/05/police-investigating-assault-felony-robbery-following-fight-among-michael-browns-family/

Wtf kek

OH NAH LAWD DAY KILT MAH KEED

MAH CHAULDS DED OH NAW LAWD DAY KILT MAH CHAULD

We all do user. We all do.

They improve every neighborhood they inhabit.

They clean the streets.

Teens often spend Saturdays painting the homes of the elderly, and sweep their driveways.

Last spring, the "Beautify Ferguson" volunteer effort saw such a planting of flowers and flowering bushes in every nook and cranny of the town.

Come summer, the burst of colors and rich natural perfumes made Ferguson a "must-stop" for tourists from across the area.

Which increased revenue for local businesses, allowing them to hire worthy young high schoolers to work in the convenience stores and pharmacies after school and on weekends.

Ferguson is a magical place.

It's always a bad idea to help "teens" who look like that.

>My heart goes out to the community as I'm sure it was a traumatic event.

But you would never know it.

They keep their pain on the inside.

They do not broadcast their feelings of anger. They channel those feelings towards healing. And forgiveness. And helpfulness for all mankind.

And, above all, as a tribute to Michael, they follow intellectual pursuits.

As does the whole town.

Which is why they have the smartest minds, cleanest streets, and happiest, most wholesome 2-parent families in all the land.

Never EVER stop for a nigger, user.

Call for help at the next safe place, maybe.

But never trust them.

That's terrible. Did the young man's friend there on the right get away from the murdering white racist teens?

>How long before Memphis is Detroit, one wonders?
Immediately, if FedEx were ever to move their hub.

Amusingly, Nashville got pissed at this (and renaming many of the city parks) and allowed the suburbs to create their own school systems after Memphis tried to take over the public school system for the county.

the fucking city attorney wanted to keep it under wraps at request of the mom, who assaulted the grandma who is the one who actually raised the big beast, i mean gentle giant. they're all just trying to cash in on that nigger's death.

Several generations of niggers thinking they won the ghetto lottery.

Very unseemly.

But niggers are as predictable as the sunrise.

Like I said, you'd think that this would cause outrage and spark violence but not in this community; it forced the denizens to focus inward and reflect upon the community as a whole for solutions.

Truly the sign of a mature race of people.

To focus on healing and solutions instead of mindless destruction and violence.

Deserved it

She needed a roommate.

She wasn't burning the coal.

She just trusted a nigger.

Because that is what she was taught.

>20 posts by this ID
i think this faggot probably got cucked by niggers for the 8th weekend in a row, went home drunk from the bar just to cry and jack off alone, woke up this morning with a hard on only stormfront could satiate

What is it like being a nigger?

Honestly.

>liveleak.com/view?i=415_1399385389
Are you surprised? They just wanna win the negro lottery.

>So judges don't punish niggers
Then why are there so many in prisons?

sorry niggers, we dont live in cuckistan, you attack we will return fire.

>negro lottery

Apparently, South Carolina, doesn't PLAY that.

>At least, until they get saturated by low-IQ niggers.

>Nashville got pissed at this (and renaming many of the city parks) and allowed the suburbs to create their own school systems after Memphis tried to take over the public school system for the county.

That is good to see. Niggers just want an excuse for their failures.

Niggers have been free since 1865.

Even before that in Northern states.

Vietnamese boat people come to America in 1975.

Take janitor jobs and work hard. Save their money and encourage education in their kids.

In only 1 generation, their kids become engineers and doctors.

Niggers are still whining and complaining and demanding affirmative action.

And blaming whitey for their fail.

> Family of the dead bad guy says there isn't enough training required to carry a gun
Point 1) The bad guys didn't need any training to carry illegally
Point 2) The good guy killed 1 of 2, so maybe he needs a little more training, but he's batting .500

>>Nashville got pissed at this (and renaming many of the city parks) and allowed the suburbs to create their own school systems after Memphis tried to take over the public school system for the county.
Niggers were free in Philly in 1786

Even when the Democrats are successful in taking the guns from Whites, niggers will still acquire guns.

And white families will be very vulnerable.

You haven't lived until you've shot a boog. What a rush!

feels great homie, especially now that small businesses in my town don't have to bleed $400+/month to (((Yelp))) for advertising, because they pay (((me))) to use the platform i conceptualized and then wrote, for the sole purpose of trying to kick (((Walmart))) out of my town; that's what i'm doing right now actually, is working on the generalized, user friendly version, so that other towns can use it to follow suit

what's it like being some NEET stormfag, spending another Saturday alone to shitpost on Sup Forums?

>Being near nogs that aren't part of your obligatory work place

Full. Retard. You can never tell what will set them off. I've seen poor cashiers yelled at by nogs for simple fixable mistakes that never harmed anyone.

She learned a hard lesson.

Never spend a second longer than you have to around niggers.

And beware frequenting a restaurant with nigger wait staff.

pic related

> Shanquavious Cameron
> Shanquavious

3 Black girls drowned in a stolen car that one of them was driving,

Fleeing from police in a stolen car, in the dead of night, they drive right into a murky, alligator-infested St Petersburg, FL pond.

Gravity does not give the 3 teens extra privileges for being Black, so the car sinks down into the inky vegetation-choked waters..

Black protesters are blaming the police for not rescuing the 3 teens from a water wreck in the alligator infested Florida waters in the night.

tl;dr:

>3 teenage female dindus steal car
>run red light
>chased by cops
>drive into pond
>car sinks to bottom
>cop expected to dive in after them despite it being pitch-black.

Blacks Upset As Hell, Irrationally Blame Police even though the cops stripped off and tried to save them at first.

The mothers of the negresses have a DINDU Press Conference:

youtube.com/watch?v=ow2UOtJ1emU

Names.

It is that way all over America.

They give themselves shit names, but expect to be respected.

For nothing.

If it doesn't involve a ball, niggers are worthless, most of them.

>Sup Forums is the board of peace.

also bee

Since you are a so-called "smart" negro, were you upset at all of the niggers who burned down the towns of Ferguson, Baltimore, Charlotte, Minneapolis and so many other cities?

Are you upset at all of the nigger bad behavior all over America?

What a waste of so much beauty.

>What a waste of so much beauty.

Hard to believe, but just 2 generations ago, a woman like that could spend her whole life without ever having to speak to such a nigger.

Niggers ruin all they infest.

From the full-report they actually did have people going in. But people were complaining that some officers were off on the sidelines (most likely watching for gators and shit while the other dudes tried to save the dumb negresses)

The DINDU SHRINE.

anyone opposed to just plopping them in a jail cell on the day of birth and saving society some time? we could let out the ones that prove themselves worthy as they grow up but it seems we're going about this the opposite way we should be.

>25 posts by this id
i actually did shitty on my SATs, since i had already gotten a 34 on my ACTs and also had only applied to 1 college, which accepted SAT and ACT scores

then i dropped out of college after frosh year, because they didn't teach fast enough and they taught shit i didn't care about learning

>what's it like being some NEET stormfag, spending another Saturday alone to shitpost on Sup Forums?

your post count keeps going up, yet the question remains unanswered...it's not like you couldn't be making money AND shitposting right now, unless you're as NEET as i think you are, hence why you'd deflect from the question?? pic related, i actually need to make a withdrawal, but i've just literally never needed to kek :^)

And the Darwin Award goes to....

>pic related
>it's not like you couldn't be making money AND shitposting right now
>unless you're as NEET as i think you are

A bad day to be at work when your choice is to either stand on the side of a pond and listen to negresses scream and pound on car windows or jump in with the gators and pythons and muck and clogging vegetation to try to maybe save the negresses

sheboon lagoon fucking lol

Hungry gators in every Florida pond. Cops were brave as hell to contemplate going in there.

What the fuck are these people wearing in this vid? There a fucking clown college nearby?

>i actually did shitty on my SATs
>then i dropped out of college after frosh year, because they didn't teach fast enough

Hey - any excuse for failure is a good excuse, huh?

As near as I can tell, the Mother is wearing a shower cap. Maybe to protect her hair for a more important meeting than a press conference discussing the death of her kid?

Not sure.

Also that fucking bowtie that dildo behind her is wearing.

How about the look on the face of the black woman in the background?

>"ooga booga dindu nuffin bix nood"
Absolutely beautiful press conference.

i wouldn't have even considered it. they made the right move.

>be nigger
>grab gun
>ooga booga bix nood gibsmedat
>get gunned down by based citizen
>HE WUZ GUD BOI

>any excuse for failure is a good excuse, huh
kek i actually have friends who stayed at cal poly slo and graduated with their comp sci degrees -- they all make less money than i do and have no creative control over their projects, beyond programming-related decisions related to optimization/efficiency, because they were hired for the college degree they got in lieu of skills and experience

meanwhile my startup thrives sufficient to give me investment money to play the stock market with, i have a steady stream of freelance work available whenever i want it for extra income, and if i ever feel like getting told what to do for a 6-figure salary, i can hire people to manage all my shit as i fuck off to be Lead Software Dev for some bunch of brogrammer faggots down in SF

are you nervous about taking your SATs?? don't listen to people who stress out over shit like that, all they're good at is being told what to do :^)

>well it sure puzzles us!

Really? Were you really all that puzzled, ma'am?

as long as they find a way to remove themselves one way or another

>Added: May-6-2014

Fucking top kek

>Drexel was last captured on video on April 25, 2009, leaving the Blue Water Hotel in Myrtle Beach, where she was staying against her parents’ permission.

>[...] Da’Shaun Taylor picked Drexel up in Myrtle Beach and transported her to McClellanville.

>Munoz said the FBI believes Taylor "showed her off, introduced her to some other friend that were there … they ended up tricking her out with some of their friends, offering her to them and getting a human trafficking situation."

Nobody's fault but her own; and maybe her parents' - for not having THE TALK.

>36 posts by this ID
literally how often do you dedicate this much time/effort/focus to stormfagging on Sup Forums? are you bored or just lonely

Charlottefag here

That happened close to me. Blacks around here and I imagine nationally don't see it as an individual case with facts for self defense. They just see it as "black man shot by white man."

It's ok though, this city is gentrifying quick...soon we'll push west

Come home white man

Charlotte took it up the ass a couple of months ago from the BLM assholes.

Thank God it was raining and cold when the official review exonerated those cops.

Wow are we supposed to read that wall of text? Fuck off Nigger

>2014
>2014
actually happened in Jan 2012

And still relevant today.

Niggers are even worse now than they were a few years ago.

kek how rare, some stormweenie NEETard calling tl;dr on three 1-sentence paragraphs, christ no wonder Achmed rapes your women unabashed, you're too stupid to do anything about it :^)

Fuck off.

>pic unrelated