Child is believe that the Rebels were the good guys and the Empire were the bad guys

>Child is believe that the Rebels were the good guys and the Empire were the bad guys

>Adulthood is knowing that the Rebels were wrong and the empire were right.

Discuss.

Rebels were the good guys. They were an all white organization fighting the tyranny of the mixed raced empire (whose evil empire had a military of predominantly clones of some brown-hair brown-eyed peoples, and some race traitors in command). The mixed-race empire destroyed entire planets and ruled through fear, and the almost exclusively white rebels were what we looked up to.

Jews have revised this history to make their (((people))) on the perceived "good" side.

Sorry, I dont watch disney movies.

>Luke, we need you to bring back our backwater assbackwards theocracy that was so bad that people voted to live under a tyrant rather than be ruled over by a bunch of celibate space wizards. It's the only way to bring balance to the force.

>good guys
>lando
>wookies
>mace dindu

all niggers

Blowing up planet's isn't a very moral thing to do. The Empire uses the force for death and destruction. Darth Vader bowing down to his master when he speaks to him is a symbol of an Imperial Idolatrous Tyrant.

I'm sorry but the Rebels want to bring balance to the force and that's something that is good.

The Emperor was just unifying the galaxy in preparation for an invasion from outside.

Actually the CIS was the true redpilled faction
>Confederacy of Independent states
>used droids instead of live troops (vs slave clones)

unfortuantely jewed by (((Palpatine))) like everything else

>Adulthood is knowing that the Rebels were wrong and the empire were right.
No, it just is in fashion right now to be an edgy faggot. The truth is they were both wrong, though the rebels less so.

That's not even half accurate.

More like:
>Oh fuck morons and retards have proven once again that democracy is a mistake by electing a literal terrorist engaging in multiple false flag events so he can make himself emperor because he's butthurt about an ancient blood feud that his people lost

Exactly, they were useful idiots.

What do you think they did to the younglings ;)

do you want a trophy

Watch out for that vicious bounty hunter Boba Fett, Luke. Did I ever tell you I fought his dad? He was hired to assassinate a senator me and your father were guarding. We kept bringing her around open windows and public areas in order to draw the would-be assassin out because we knew he had too much pride to just shoot her from long range. He had used his payment to hire another bounty hunter to kill the senator for him while he sent us on a wild bantha chase. Also the 2nd assassin used her payment to buy a robot to assassinate the senator for her. Did I mention the 2nd assassin was a shapeshifter? She could have been a good friend in disguise and just shot the senator for all we knew! Then the robot used its payment to buy poisonous bugs to release into the senator's room while she slept after lasering a hole through the window. It could have just lasered her too after that because we we weren't watching her at all, but it already bought the bugs. So we sense the hostile life forms (not the robot) in the room and rush in and save the senator in the nick of time! Then I jumped out the window to chase the robot back to its owner! Luckily it didn't have a self-destruct function. Then we found the 2nd assassin and chased her across the planet, and caught her when she tried to kill us instead of shapeshifting and escaping. But to our surprise, Jango Fett was watching the whole thing instead of going to kill the senator while we were away chasing the bugs chasing the robot chasing the shapeshifter. He shot her with a poisonous dart instead of sniper blaster, and only her instead of shooting all of us or blowing all of us with a rocket or something, then he escaped with his tiny jetpack. Luckily for the senator, my good friend Dexterr Jettster owned a 50s dinner on Courscant that had Republic secrets on the menu along with cheeseburgers and malt shakes. We found the assassin and Mace Window killed him later, right in front of Boba. And he was a good friend.

The emperor was the Jews taking over.

This my friendo, palpating knew the yuuzhan vong were coming... Until Disney non-cannoned the entire EU for diversty

WRONG.

The sith takeover is obviously based on Nazi Germany, but also pretty presciently predicted dolan cheeto's campaign.

I can't even watch it anymore. First mention of sandpeople and i lose it.

Some regimes are the good guys
Some regimes are the bad guys

Some rebels are the good guys
Some rebels are the bad guys

The answer requires your personal, reasoned discernment.

Governor Tarkin, I'm Vader

leaf.

i win.

>sandpeople

According to the books the reason Palpatine put together the empire was to wage war against an intergalactic threat that was coming to them in the future based on a premonition he had.

So he really was a good guy and so was the empire, based on one of those fucking books.

not canon

Even as a kid I always liked the Empire rebels are so dull and seem to like aliens and I have always hated aliens

The rebels use red lazers

only bad guys use red lazers

rebels are bad guys

Never forget the Endor holocaust

Vader is a big guy

> child > stages
> develops basic functions like walking and shitting
> develops imagination
> develops decision making > to achieve goals
> develops complex decision making > to achieve goals

> adult
> distinguishes what is a right thing to do

> jedi
> making any decision is a fucking magic

> sith
> cant distinguish what is a right thing to do

>Star wars

lmao no wonder white women are going black at a mass scale. Your all fuckin nerds

From my point of view Disney is the non-canon!

This. That was bullshit made up after the fact. The original reason because of sith butthurt at losing centuries ago.

>want to bring war every 30 years
>want to run the senate and in turn everything
Yeah pot, kettle

This

It doesn't even feel like the Disney Star Wars are even real Star Wars movies

When you are young and stupid you believe in ideals and morality. When you are old and wise you believe in order and stability.

In the long run order and stability produce prosperity and abundance, ideals and morality always leads to chaos and strife.

When you know these things to be true you will be too old to do anything about them, and stupid young people will not believe you when you tell them.

Humanity is a never ending tragedy.

>Not loving Mon Calamari
What are you some kind of faggot?

I have to ask in the EU, did Vader visit Tatooine from time to time to slaughter Tusken Raiders?

This belongs on Sup Forums.
Saged.

>you're

I don't think so.
The Sith used to train on some obscure planet they were worshiped as gods on.

Actually is pertinent to Sup Forums.

The (((story makers))) who USED to control ALL media are losing their grip. EVERYTHING in the past is being reexamined for accuracy and bias. Things like Nazi Germany or the "Holocaust" are now FREE to be questioned.

The Star Wars Universe while fictional is based on civilization archetypes. It's actually very pertinent to question if our understanding of those archetypes are accurate.

The fact there's threats far greater than the empire outside known Space is hit at countless times throughout different Star Wars mediums
They mention it every two seconds in the Kotor games
Might be how they explain the first order dwarfing the (((resistance))) all within 30 years of the republic gaining galactic control again.
Luckily they had a weak female Phasma to exploit as well as having two regular Tom's who in the same day discover the force, it's powers and the art of lightsaber combat which allows them to defeat the Sith Kylo
The same Sith who was unable to block a blaster shot.............................

Yes, he killed many a tusken and the faggots used to make sacrifices at his statue

Yeah, except the movies. You know? Canon?

What if its a planet fool of Dindus? I don't think blowing up Dindu planet is that bad of a thing, in fact its a courtesy to the rest of the Galaxy.

vaccines are little ufos ((and cause testicle vagina and breast cancer))

beds may be satelite dishes (google coil array, or youtube aman apeman)

the empire cloned niggers

oh, and now i know why they can't aim for shit