Brit/pol/ - What Was Brillo's Motive Edition

>EU unveils new Space Egg headquarters that symbolises "Joy at a time of populist uprising and anger"
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/08/eu-unveils-new-300m-space-egg-hq-europa-brussels/

>Whatever happened to Jeremy Corbyn?
telegraph.co.uk/opinion/2016/12/10/whatever-happened-jeremy-corbyn/

>Notorious bender Peter Tachell and Syria protesters disrupt Corbyn speech
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38274395

>"Britain is ready to bite back on migration" - Paul Nuttall
express.co.uk/news/politics/741870/ukip-leader-paul-nuttall-brexit-interview-views-economy-government-britain-uk

>Gina Miller will WIN Supreme Court Brexit ruling as Government advisers predict narrow victory for Parliament having to vote on A50
express.co.uk/news/politics/741993/government-lose-supreme-court-article-50-brexit-appeal-ruling-claim-advisors

>EU negotiator rushes through deal for UK to pay for access to Single Market, migrants
express.co.uk/news/politics/741781/Brexit-EU-referendum-Brits-keep-freedom-of-movement-residence-rights

>Turkey accused of ‘dissolving’ their migrant camps as scum floods Greece
breitbart.com/london/2016/12/10/migrants-arrive-greece-dissolved-turkish-migrant-camps/

>Peter Hitchens was right; "The Boris Effect" strikes again as Ed Balls's popularity soars after humiliating himself in public
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/ed-balls-strictly-popularity-comres-poll-theresa-may-a7467336.html

>More proof that the SNP actually want England to be right-wing for the sake of their own political gain as figures show they spent less money during the EU Referendum than Wetherspoons
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/29/snp-accused-barely-trying-eu-referendum-outspent-wetherspoon/

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/politics/741870/ukip-leader-paul-nuttall-brexit-interview-views-economy-government-britain-uk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Lambert_(undercover_police_officer)
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-23097444
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WHOS GONNA WIPE MY ARSE

>what is actually happening when you don't reply to a tripfag

>tfw anonfags are spackers

First for tfw no Jenna gf

LAST ONE ON DRUGS IS A QUEER

what should my trip be?

>Says the one posting in a tripfag thread

REAL THREAD

REAL THREAD

OOOOOOOOOOORDER!

Seriously what have comrade corbyn been up to, hasn't he got party members to purge for not being loyal enough to the cause?

Fuck off you absolute autist.

QT was lacklustre as fuck. Expected farage and self to have a proper Barney......disappointing.
Also I ended up pausing the tv and wanking over mensch, so I feel disgusted with myself.

If we're lucky, they'll die IRL from the lack of attention. They're proud NEETs anyway, it would benefit us all.

PUTIN EVIL GENOCIDAL MANIAC WARLORD HUMAN RACE TRAITOR!!!

never seen such a rant in my life.

If you don't feel disgusted after youre probably doing it wrong anyway.

>this shite again

You cunts are still here and that fucking welsh autist YKTD is back? Almost makes me nostalgic if it wasn't so retarded.

>2016
>still using chans

Top lel lads.

You got a better idea you mong?

>"Britain is ready to bite back on migration" - Paul Nuttall
>express.co.uk/news/politics/741870/ukip-leader-paul-nuttall-brexit-interview-views-economy-government-britain-uk

>Ukip was ready to steal the votes of a Labour Party that has been “hi-jacked” by middle-class Left-wingers, Mr Nuttall told the Daily Express.

>“The party has been hijacked since the late 1980s onwards by a middle-class intellectual soft-Left.

>“Labour now has been captured by an Islington set and has ceased to talk about the issues that matter to working people.

>“They seem far more at home talking about issues that swirl around the Islington dinner parties such as fair trade and Palestine.

>“Those issues do not matter to people on council estates in working class constituencies. What they are more concerned with is law and order, ensuring that British people are put back to work and controlling immigration.”

L O C A L
O
C
A
L

The media learned with UKIP that completely ignoring them is better than blowing up everything they do and making a song and dance about it, something similar is being applied to Corbyn

It helps fit the "DUDE HE'S SUCH A WEAK LEADER (even though all of Theresa May's negotiating is done by her special advisers and she seldom makes any TV appearances or actually decides things herself) UNFIT FOR OPPOSITION REPLACE HIM WITH A BLAIRITE RIGHT NOW LMAO!!!" narrative they push when they do decide to discuss him as well

Is BREXIT still happening bongs or no?

How do I toast a crumpet?

He was protested by a cuck from the Green party about human rights in Syria, which he was talking about anyway

Furthered my theory that the Green party is a Tory plant to split up the leftist vote

It's happening in March, apparently

In name only, most likely.

But I want to toast crumpets

Not really

>trying to mock a tripfag by being even more of a nuisance
Sensible mate.

Is Carswell genuinely autistic? He seems it.

Does anyone in Britain actually care about cuts and 'austerity'? Labour seem to be running on a platform that doesn't reflect the actual political divides in this country

Is it going to just be some fake leaving shit or is it a full pull out?

They're going on about Silicon Heaven in Red Dwarf again

Norway model

I thought that was corbyn himself.

Correct

Arron Banks claimed that he is and his ultralibertarian outlook seems to suggest it

>these are all the same people from before pol/harbour

Come on lad there has to be some new stock

I thought EU told you to fuck off about that and you would not be allowed the same deal as us.

Maybe I dreamt that.

So is this good for Britain? Or will you bongs just be slaves of the EU without any input on policy?

Exit to WTO or better m8

We'll still have to pay them, adhere to EU law and accept immigrants

It's his absolutely bordering-on-psychotic obsession with Farage and the constantly down-talking of him that makes me believe he's autistic. He only makes himself look like a petty child. I would usually just rule it down to him being a cunt but Arron's accusation makes it seem more likely.

They've said a lot of things.

What does YKTD do for a living?

>Or will you bongs just be slaves of the EU without any input on policy?

Basically. Also we'll be paying through the nose for the privilege.

Can't wait till YKTD gets BTFO by mummy May.

on my council estate the only politics anyone gives a shit about is "stopping those bloody immigrants claiming our benefits" and "stopping those bloody Tories selling our nhs"

Most of the EU regulations that Norway has to accept are nod-alongs from global regulatory bodies anyway. Norway, by virtue of not being in the customs union, influences these regulations. So by the time the EU hands them to Norway, they've already helped to craft them. Countries in EFTA also aren't under the ECJ

The whole 'fax democracy' thing is a meme, even if the Norway option isn't ideal

Shitposts

Indeed. A socially conservative pro-welfare state party would sweep the country, methinks

UK green movements are incredibly easy to infiltrate. Their members are all unprincipled, directionless, lonely middle-class women too busy lighting up a spliff or tweeting about vegan burger cafés to notice any subterfuge.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Lambert_(undercover_police_officer)
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-23097444

Hello goyim

Pretend he's popular &/or people like.

Why has nobody tried it then?

>the BBC world service is currently discussing pepe
kek

SHUT IT DOWN

hello jew is will self working with ((them))

This bloke has such a punchable face. His attitude makes it even more punchable.

To be honest the more I look back at his defection in 2014 the more I believe the theory floated by Tories and Daniel Hannan that they planned for Carswell to be a plant from the very start

One of the first things Carswell did was reject Farage's offer of a PR opportunity where they met in a Clacton pub in favour of meeting at the local McDonald's instead; the more I analyse it the more I see how Carswell probably thought that choosing to meet at McDonald's - a global, outward-looking business that recruits workers from all over the world, etc etc - was a wink and a nod towards Leave-voting liberals and a rejection of the angry nativists atmosphere of a local pub staffed by whites and inhabited by dirty racists

To understand Douglas you must force yourself into his autistic, poetic justice-craving boots

Congratulations, you are the first person I've ever filtered. I usually dislike filtering people because, even if they are abhorrent, they can occasionally say something interest. However, you have proven beyond doubt that you are incapable of saying anything of interest. Goodbyeeeeee!

People like Maurice Glassman over at 'Blue Labour' have. Most current politicians simply find the social views of the average Briton unpalatable

UKIP couldn't because they are a fundamentally unserious party

>UK green movements are incredibly easy to infiltrate
All of them are. Ours are definitely in Gazprom's pockets.

This is confirmed in the book 'All out War'. Carswell specifically joined UKIP to detoxify it, in order to detoxify euro-scepticism

He's never even tried to contribute anything of value so you're not going to miss anything. I have no idea why he's here.

Voted for Labour for 2 Election cycles str8 AMA

>Austerity

THERE WANT US ALL TO BE POOR AND TO LIVE IN COFFIN APARTMENTS

REEEEEEEEEEE

*THEY

I am unironically pro-austerity

YOU BLOOD SUCKING PARASITE

YOU'RE DEFENDING PEDOPHILES

Are you white?

Reminder that Britain will stand at Israel's side under a UKIP government when God's Chosen People destroy earth and remake it in Their image

No Proud Pakistani british

What the hell was that all about?

I know it's not Proper UK politics, but how do you think world Geopolitics be if Yellowstone erupted?
The US as a nation would still exist but mostly impossible to be inhabited
Would the petrodollar die? How do you think our government react?

>Pakistani British
No such thing

Interior of that new EU building.

God they have no fucking taste. Look at the ceiling and the floor. An unsightly hodge podge of random colours with no cohesiveness, no dignity. Rather like their dream of a future Europe.

The EU would probably be flocked to by every big businessman and kike who would turn it into an iron-fisted United States of Europe, no chance we'd actually be allowed to leave it if that happened

I moved here when i was 38 and have been living here for nearly 9 years voting labour. I am British just as much as you

No such thing.

But seriously cutting the public sector down to nothing has zero political consequences in America or britain. After a decade of SJW's "Diversity" Hiring none of the Tories or Republican demographics will be affected

you almost got me.

Fuck off I am a British Pakistani and Have even helped my local community on Brent set up Sharia patrols. I do community work do you?

You went too far with the Sharia patrols. If you had reined it in, you could have been swimming in (You)'s

Ahh yes but what cricket team do you follow?

b8

>It's a "Redditors seriously believe that a 47 year-old Pakistani Sharia Patrol-squad officer in Brent is posting on Brit/pol/ and give him (You)s without realising that an ironic (You) is still a (You)" episode

This. You can fleece a sheep as many times as you like, but you can only skin it once.

Dont like cricket

Duerte is muslim

No you are a migrant , your kids if you have any are not GB they are migrant kids .Please accept this Padwa ok

British post-war military history is so fascinating. Just imagine growing up with the greatest war ever fought, suffering unprecedented tragedy, and then having to constantly go to war against wogs and jf's for reasons you don't understand all the while the empire is being dismantled.

>Greek Civil War

>Malayan Emergency

>Korean War

>Mau Mau Uprising

>Cyprus Emergency

>Suez

Try brillo.

I have 14 kids who live with me and recieve multiple benefits from the government which intact is proof I and them are british

t.

>Redditors
Woah there Cowboy I aint that you fucking nonse

>its a tripfag feels the need to police an user messaging board episode
>its like only fools and horses on christmas repeat
>again

Australia is a nation of Immigrants