Stand Your Ground / Castle Doctrine

What is Sup Forumss opinion on this?

Should people be allowed to gundown trespassers?

>neither
How cucked is this? What are you meant to do, just run away when the niggers break into your house?

Maryland follows common law with self defense we do use the castle law but it's not written into Maryland law.

California does have something similar, but the loophole is that you have to be in danger. So if someone came in and robbed your house downstairs and you were upstairs, and you came down and shot them, you would be guilty. I think this is what it means, any law fags want to clarify?

great map, idiot

No you'll kill them but if the nigger's family has money or Jackson or Al picks it up you'll have to go to court and lose a ton of money and go in debt to defend yourself.

Still better than being dead though. Thank G-d for guns.

it should be like texas where you can gun down a nigger even if he's running

That's pretty stupid.

>2010

>what is 2016?
are you sure you are redpilled? u seem pretty dumb.

>crazy sister and illegal BR husband get in a fight
>sister locked herself in her bathroom
>her husband reenacted a scene from the shining on the door
>she punched him
>he backed off like a wounded, cowardly puppy
>police finally came, sister spent the weekend in jail as per california law
don't ever live there lads.

your sister deserves it for dating an illegal abusive BR faggot

I won't deny that. She is mentally ill and fell for the diversity meme.

This guy's map is bullshit. Michigan does not have Castle law. I've been to multiple cpl classes. This is always brought up by vets teaching, or the newbies asking. You cannot drill Jamal a new cockholster hole if he's going out the door with your Xbox. Jamal has to threaten you with grave bodily harm before you can drop him. It's a law I hate and disagree with. I want to be legally justified in shooting daqwan when he tries to run off with my PC tower. That's my shit. I earned it.

Nice that you know. I hope the BRman is well after the brutal assault.

>Map says NC doesn't have castle doctrine or stand your ground law

Wanna know how I know your map is retarded?

In your house? Definitely.

Was this map drawn by a two year old? Fucking Christ, just look at Illinois and Michigan's borders.

Always better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

And fuck niggers, too.

Not really, you can defend your property if its in danger as well.

Hell yes. Don't become cucked as us Ausfags are, when the government took away our ability to defend ourselves.

None of this matters in California because it's a de facto gun free zone now.

>You have to have a background check TO BUY AMMO
>You can ONLY buy ONE box of ammo (or gun) a month

My niece was telling me how she has to save up ammo for MONTHS to go to the range for ONE HOUR. I so hate this cucked state.

I think you should be able to defend your life, liberty and property absolutely with no regulations on your ability to defend yourself however i do think people should have a right to travel over your property as long as they aren't fucking shit up.

First thing I saw as well, sup NCbro

Not defending the law (its fucking retarded) but I thought it wasn't going to be implemented until 2018?

Any chance you could just cross borders to say Arizona and grab as much ammo as possible before heading back to Cali?

Law fag, typically unless the law declares you have a duty to retreat and they are posing a clear and present threat (this legal threshold differs so a 5ft woman is going to be lower than a 7ft tall running back) then you may act in self defense. Typically if they have entered your dwelling and are in the process of committing a felony (burglary) you may use force that is proportional. That being said you can't kill someone if they broke in when you weren't home and it's freezing so they broke in not to freeze to death. Also you can't shoot people trying to sell you magazines.

has anyone checked what the laws are like in canada? me must have some place that is based like 'berta

LOL thats worse than Canada

wtf happened to the constitution?

cant wait for the big one to level california

alberta is full of cuckolds that let Quebec/Ontario make their laws and fuck their bitches and steal their oil $$$

Probably just means there's no explicit provision. Most situations covered by those doctrines fall within standard self-defense.

Fun fact: Illinois has no duty to retreat in either it's laws or it's precedent.

>For years, Pennsylvania has had the “castle doctrine,” recently amended to include “stand your ground.” Many know the “castle doctrine,” the use of deadly force to defend your home against an intruder, but in 2011 Gov. Tom Corbett signed an expanded version of this, including a “stand your ground” provision

Colorado has castle doctrine.

I'm moving to America in a few years a and I'd only live in a state that has stand your ground... And legal pot.

>women capable of physically hurting men

thats a cute fantasy, user.