Imma start

Imma start.

Anglo-Saxons are mostly very ugly people. Percentage wise you have more ugly people than any other country I've ever been/seen. My god you are ugly. Featureless pasty white faces. Only when you are mixed with some other ethnicity you start looking good. You try to fake tan to look ethnic or come to South Europe to tan and you turn red like lobsters. Mediterraneans laugh at your attempts at tanning. Know this every time you go to our master race Mediterranean countries. We laugh at you.

You have a shitty drinking culture were you get wasted and act so fucking degenerate. Most cultures drink and can get wasted too but dont act like you. You fucking suck at being a non sub-human being when drinking.

Also you are the worst tourists ever. Cheap as fuck, staying in all inclusive dirt cheap hotels. Additionally, you get wasted and trash everything everywhere you go. You have one of the worst names as tourist everywhere in the world that you go.

Your food is complete and utter shit. Also buying groceries in your country is so fucking expensive. No wonder you all eat chips.. wait i mean crisps, all the fucking time.

Your weather sucks. Do you have any idea how good it is to be in a Mediterranean country and be able to sit outside in a coffee/bar terrace. You are all holed up indoors all the time because it is either raining or its too damn cold. DEPRESSING.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casu_marzu
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surströmming
prosperity.com/rankings
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Okay.

Brazil wants to join in on eurobantz so bad he calls himself a med.

They are greedy fucking calvinist traders, they don't recreate the vital culture that made them strong, this is why they're falling apart

>Your food is complete and utter shit.

Rude.

We don't have favellas

>one giant piece of bread
wait this is actually a food? I laughed at the picture thinking it was a meme.

>Brazil
>White
I agree that race mixing really fucked up Anglo genetics but you are not one to talk.

It's the finest British Cuisine

Its actually delicious.

As you hold it the soft bread at each side compresses against the hard bit in the middle creating like a bread biscuit. Its lovely with cranberry sauce between each slice at Christmas.

Look it's Brazil,where the nuts come from.

K

Wtf. Brits are bro tier fuck off

Bread is honestly my favorite food, so I'm going to try this during winter break when I have a toaster! Sounds delish!

That would go down a fucking treat if you were sloshed.

>england
>union jack
learn the difference between england and the uk for christs sake

I'm black so that shit doesn't apply to be bruv.

Looks nice.

Also Irn Bru is the GOAT non-alcoholic drink, so there's that.

Why do you guys have such shitty food? The only thing worse than British food is Scandinavian and Russian food.

nice bait brazilian bro
really twisted some britfag panties

>being original
That's not what colonisation's for, dumbass.

Back to your favela, Joao. The grown-up countries are talking.

>this comment
>that flag

Fuck off you cunt.

Jane Goodall did fucking wonders for you people and this is the thanks we get.

Go back to picking bananas, Mowgli.

The French were better colonizers.

>Always at least one thread a day saying:Fuck the Brits!

Lel

Then how come they had A) fewer colonies and B) ours were way more successful

>Case in point: your country

Would a lion care what a rat thought of him?
Nooooo.....

You fell for a bait. We know our country isn't the master race or the best in the world, but

>grown-up
>Risk your economy and leave your block for pride reasons.

Chose one user.

>Fewer colonies
Quantity < Quality

>ours were way more successful... your country

Look at this fucking map retard, most of the US is ex-French land.

>I'm black

What are you doing on Sup Forums? Are you upset by the racism or do you just find it funny?

Kek

Shut up Mohammed

See, unlike you, our economy can actually take a hit and still be successful.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casu_marzu

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surströmming

Elsewhere isn't much better.

I hate it when the third world rabble thinks they can speak down to us, it's just pitiful.

What language are you speaking? It's not French.

>bad
>food

pick one

How will we ever recover?

Quality turned the Dutch into spice lords.

>Trade=not having a national identity

kys

We've survived mass migration of Germans and still speak English, your point is?

I guess all that colonization taught you a lot about the world.

wtf I believe in the power of awful memes now

You know what my point is. Don't be coy. You speak English because you were English colonies that expanded westward into what WAS French/Indian land.

Don't play dumb.

>le french colonies

Name one former French colony that isn't a third world shithole, also go back to mexico

>We don't have favellas
>Scotland

I beg to differ.

Sorry for hurting your feelings Boris.

Our economy can have a hard hit and get better once our politics grow up. Well even we having more than 500 years, our country is young but soon enough will adequate.

We can also use the ecosystem you and other nations come to steal, as niggers usually do. Our success is a matter or country maturity. Yours, in the other hand is soon to go down.

Get lost polish vermin.

I wish we started off as French colonies instead, especially given how awful your language sounds.

That was after the seven years war dumbass.

>Quebec

Also the only reason ex-french colonies are shitholes is because they didn't get much "blank land" with a very few natives to start a country from scratch. But when you compare French colonial policies to British ones in places like Africa, you'd see that the French were much better at colonizing.

Your country is less prosperous than Romania.

Eat shit.

>That was after you successfully took all the land from the French..th-that doesn't count!
>how your awful language sounds

Spic detected

t. jean claude perez

Quebec isn't a country, it's part of Canada, British colony and they had the whole of North West Africa to colonise for blank space

>won't refute anything
>will only attack without any arguments
>knows nothing about international economy

Sorry again Boris. Must be polish influence that made you aggressive and stupid.

Like I said, less prosperous than Romania
>prosperity.com/rankings

lol

Reminder that this entire thread, as well as the rest of this website, communicates almost solely in English.

Embarrassing

Sorry mate, i cant hear you over our accomplishments.

Wow you used a link secondary source. Just posted a link and your statement is true. Boris is inspired today.

There there banana monkey. Acceptance is the first step to recovery.

He's just pissed so many brazilian slags coem over here to get angloed, seriously 'brazilian' is a by-word for beta males in most cities for easy fuck.

Alright. I will brush my teeth after eating some banana. Or else my teeth will look like yours. But I will come back once your can learn to properly source your statements.

Bye Boris bro

>Your weather sucks. Do you have any idea how good it is to be in a Mediterranean country and be able to sit outside in a coffee/bar terrace. You are all holed up indoors all the time because it is either raining or its too damn cold. DEPRESSING.
There are more depressing places than England. Scandinavia is in perpetual darkness for 6 months of the year.

We still have nice summers here in London where you can sit outside in cafes and restaurants and parks.

>Also you are the worst tourists ever. Cheap as fuck, staying in all inclusive dirt cheap hotels. Additionally, you get wasted and trash everything everywhere you go. You have one of the worst names as tourist everywhere in the world that you go.

This is true unfortunately. But only for the kind of people that go on "lads holidays" to Spain or Portugal. Chavs essentially. Those people are considered scum even here.

British people as a whole are the nicest, kindest, most educated and interesting people in the world. And you, sir, are just jelly.