Conservashits

> Conservashits

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>useless people who actually need gubmint gibsmecare will die

> bootlickers would rather watch their citizens die so Authortarians can raid the coffers

>implying government healthcare and other forms of public assistance aren't tools to create a loyal voter base

Neck yourself you stupid pinko

Seems like government Healthcare services in EVER other civilized first world country . Conservashits just like to take a dump on the nice carpet and pretend it's the homeowners fault that their is shit in the house

>every other civilized first world country is being overrun by shitskins and their governments don't respect the freedoms or will of the people

lmao

It's a good thing though, dead people will vote hillary.

Liberals tend to be unhealthy; by getting rid of health care, you can skew the voting pool conservative, and save money at the same time.

>old people
>worth anything

Agree with this.

It also looks like they're going to gut social security

>>Liberals tend to be unhealthy

Huh? Liberals are the health nuts eating kale and arugula. It's conservatives who tend to be older and slamming down fast food.

> liberals tend to be unhealthy

> unheathiest , fattest and most diabetic states are all dark red

I hope they kill social security too

This . conservatives tend to be obese and self indulgent

Medicare and SS are going bankrupt though. It's not enough to plug our ears and say "Oh no! Republicans want to fix a failing system! We have to stop them!"

we denied bush's plan to change old people insurance.
we will deny trump unless an argument can be made. millenials have been told fax about they wont get their socsec under the current system unless we import more beans

Tbqhwyf the elders of societies throughout history could help their communities flourish and thus where they were taken care of good things happened

That being said, I believe boomers will be the most parasitic destructive old people to have ever walked this earth

Really, bravo boomers, it was a tall order but I believe you'll be able to fuck up more shit in your late years than you did working and that's saying something

Each person already has a certain amount of money allocated to them through the medicare system. There is no decrease or change in dollar amount.

They're simply saying here is the money, go out and shop for what kind of insurance YOU want. It's not government's decision to tell you what you can/cannot have.

How is allowing people to decide what coverage they want a bad thing again?

Moron.

Liberals give all medicare to somalians and mexicans they ship either way if your white you dont medicare so u misewell not pay for niggers and somalians medicare

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Liberals eat fast food more often, they're lazy as fuck.
The ones with money eat kale and grass, equally unhealthy.

>This means medicare would no longer pay for all of your medical care in old age.

Oh look, it's fucking nothing. Medicare already fails to cover all of your medical shit no matter how old you are, that's why you can see advertisements trying to sell old people a supplementary care package designed to go along with Medicare. I'm sure many of us have seen their parents or grandparents struggle with costs while trying to make use of it too. Everything this image warns about has been reality for decades.

>The ones with money eat kale and grass, equally unhealthy.
ur autistic

1) Entitlement programs need to be cut at considerable rates now, so that the next generation of Americans will have access to these amenities later.

2) We can't operate on a federal budget that relies on fiat currency that will be vulnerable to hyperinflation once we are spending more on paying back interest than on financing these programs.

The administration-to-be is not going nearly far enough with these cuts, and to make matters worse, Trump's economic policies, even with the most optimistic estimates of GDP growth taken into account, will drive deficit nearly twenty times higher in the next decade than his Democrat opponents' would have. Going overboard with federal expenditure, this is a complete slap in the face to American Conservatism.

>The ones with money eat kale and grass, equally unhealthy

This is a very illogical thing to say.

>Occupy democrats
>No sources

Literally every liberal I know at works vapes like a whore.

>libshits actually believe medicare paysfor ALL your expenses

tippity top kek

>our democratically elected government should only do unpopular things that people don't like
i love this argument

This . Drumpf does not have a mandate to be president

Hands off other peoples money. If they don't want to pay for your healthcare, why should the state force them? Fund your own healthcare leech. You're not entitled to other peoples money. You can beg for charity if you like.

Liberals sure are generous with other people's money

You had Congress back then you goof. You don't have the votes to block shit now.

Trump isn't going to be republican stooge and sign off on every Repukelican bill that Paul Faggot Ryan tries to make him sign

Honestly why do I owe nigger or baby boomers anything? Niggers are lazy and baby boomers pillaged this whole country and allowed dirty disgusting low IQ immigrants in. The less I have to give either the better.