I really hope Sup Forums doesn't do this

I really hope Sup Forums doesn't do this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CynYgP8PcWc
youtube.com/watch?v=qYJDe-m1Vck
youtube.com/watch?v=kNU_lQRExBc
youtube.com/watch?v=LSewCBL4_GQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ECcVoZ71gAg
news.com.au/lifestyle/home/pets/some-beggars-are-accused-of-using-their-pets-to-make-money/news-story/9dd714593916c04469216e34dd9c38db
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>shames beggars
>begs for (you)'s

shame

I do when they have dogs.

I actually spit on them when i walk by. A lot of the time they don't even say anything KEK

i just toss em a bottle of shit vodka & watch them fight over it

I'm like Ebenezer Scrooge

I shoot them in the kneecap when I walk by.

test

I'd do it in America because your country is fucked up and your social security net is inadequate.

I NEVER do this in Germany because getting on welfare is easy and they cover rent too, so there is no reason for anyone here to live in the streets.

Give them job applications.

i do this regularly.

i dont, i offered one my left overs the other night on my way home from dinner and they denied it. fuck those people

I use to be homeless, and hung out with many homeless people
That's why I WILL NEVER give money to a homeless person
I have seen way too many times some one flag a sign for an hour, make 50$, and then go blow it all on heroin.
90% of homeless people are drug addicts, and choose to be on the streets.

Homeless and beggars are fucking disgusting.

Can't wait for winter to cleanse the streets.

Germany is so good at this even Shitskins across the globe that pay nothing get free shit.

How do you magical krauts do this?

>and your social security net is inadequate
you know that the US has a higher debt than Germany, France or Britain? And their welfare programs are very generous

I always do, unless they are foreigners.

The worst people are actually not regular homeless people, but Romanian beggars. I hate them so much.

Letting Romania join the EU and enjoy free mobility was a mistake.

Dogs are how you become a successful beggar, if you have a dog you will never go hungry. Old women can't help themselves "here is money for your dog to eat" the shittier the dog looks the more money you make.

In all honesty they should fine people for giving money to them, then sort out the actual homeless problem. A lot of these "homeless" people with dogs are already getting money from the government and have homes.

This person is stealing from the greedy homeless? Based

I dont. The reason why i dont kill civilians is that im so love with myself.

That guy has better clothes than some of us have on. I bet he has a fucking car.

Letting Romania not genocide gypsies was a mistake

>not helping out your fellow man

See, whenever I'm sober I will give money to them because I remember how happy completely one's hustle made me.

Living in a rural setting gives me the option of providing rides for them AND giving them money. The last dude I provided with transport told me a story about when he was in prison. His cellmate ended up getting stabbed in the neck with a huge piece of metal. Breddy cool imo.

>How do you magical krauts do this?

By being WAY to soft-hearted. I honestly don't understand it.

Look at this chart, it shows how many foreigners receive welfare in Germany. The numbers for Turkey make my blood boil, and the second worst offenders are Poles. We give them almost half a billion Euros per year.

It's my understanding that in America, welfare eligibility differs from state to state.

Any Burgers care to chime in and enlighten us?

Same desu

I sometimes give hobos 20-50 cent, but only if they look aryan enough. Gypsys and other subhumans get nothing.

They're not ethnically romanian, they're gypsies.

How is funding their meth addiction helping them?

Charity is a christian trait.

What are you, a fucking muslim or something?

Why would you take money out of your own pocket to support someone who has so blatently and visibly proved themselves undeserving of living? Rand would be spinning in her grave

I thought homelessness in America was bad, until I went to Paris and London. In America homeless people are usually crackheads or mentally insane men, occasionally women. And then dipshit crustpunks just trying to score a fix since they ran away from home.

When I travelled through Europe they literally have entire families, with fucking children, begging in the streets, or coming up to you and asking for money. I think my entire time of living in different cities in America you would see that OCCASIONALLY in NYC, and in NYC if your caught begging with a child you'll be arrested and the kid will be put in foster care.

That shit boggles my mind. And of my Eurofriends wanna enlighten me on this?

Might be, but they travel on a Romanian passport and enjoy the free mobility granted to your country.

pussy. I put a live hand grenade in their shirt when I walk buy
they just sit there and take it

>And of my Eurofriends wanna enlighten me on this?

I'll be honest, I've never seen that here, and I've been to Paris a couple of times and to London lots of times.

You solve the homeless prpblem by not giving them anything

Then they starve and like magic there's no homeless making the place look untidy

youtube.com/watch?v=CynYgP8PcWc

youtube.com/watch?v=qYJDe-m1Vck

youtube.com/watch?v=kNU_lQRExBc

youtube.com/watch?v=LSewCBL4_GQ

youtube.com/watch?v=ECcVoZ71gAg

I drop nuclear bombs on them and destroy entire cities.

If a kids on the street you'd get the same treatment here.

I have never seen a kid on the street in the UK, it's a case for immidiate foster care.

No
An atheist pragmatist
If they were meant to exist then they would do it by themselves
If not then who am i to go against god/the meaningless processes of time?

I was in Madrid a few weeks ago and there are gypsies begging EVERYWHERE. These shits sit in the same spot every day, and when night comes the real people sleep on the sidewalk while the gyps go home. Gypsies are truly rats.

I definitely saw it the most in Paris in Italy. London I saw a few but not as many as other cities

*the real homeless people

Nice. How is this rate of welfare even sustainable.

How long before Europe goes full dark age? Or rather... how long can the artificial economy keep up the facade.

Thing is though, homelessness is the worlds second oldest profession and it's not going to go away. If the people that want to give don't, then the rest of us will be taxed to provide services. I suggest not giving to individuals but rather a shelter or something that runs off donations instead of government money if you are one of those that wants to give.

Like it or not, there is a societal price to pay not to be tripping over dying old women in the streets. If you are comfortable with doing that, I'll honestly not judge you, but most people aren't.

Very rarely. Usually only if they're old and frail looking grandmas. That shit just kills me.

I have yet to see a homeless old woman at all. I only see homeless middle aged men looking for gibmedats at intersections.

I've several times offered to help homeless people. I'll ask them why they're homeless, why they're jobless, and what I can do to help fix that. Then they always just ask for money and I ask how a few dollars is going to get them off the street. They never have an answer.

They don't want help, they want to be taken care of.

>take wife to work.
>give beggar asking for food money some change on the way.
>pick up wife from work
>beggar is bitching at cashiers
>Cussing the shit out of them
>buying soda and 4 bags of chips.

Can't trust them.

>college graduate, slowly doing my own start up company
>visit popular college pub once every month
>see same homeless dude near it for about 2 years now
>chat with him a little bit every time I see him, every odd time I pick up a beer for him since he's such a trooper
>totally cool, normal sane dude whos just homeless

Once my company picks up I'm gonna give him a decent position to assist me with my work, gonna pay for all his medical bills to get him back on his feet.

That, or he'll shank me. But he deserves a chance way more then all those fucking degenerate 20-somethings I socialize with in the bar.

>How is this rate of welfare even sustainable.

Germany is really pretty rich, if it weren't sustainable, they'd have changed welfare eligibility for foreigners a long time ago.

There are actually legislative efforts underway to change it so that you only are eligible for welfare if you've had residency in Germany for at least 5 years AND you've actually paid into the system. But that's not because it started being unsustainable, but because of mounting public outrage of foreign welfare leeches, including economic migrants from Muslim countries.

can someone explain to me why the fuck homeless people have pets?

fucking beggers.

Why does he deserve a chance? What is your startup doing and what qualifications does the homeless man have that make him a fit for your company? Why does he deserve a chance more than a gainfully employed person?

i engage them in ontological debate, and when they arrive at an erudite conclusion i scream FAGGOT and kick their dog bowl

Putting food in their belly helps them.

What is it with Germans and being able to have such good economies?

>mfw I live in North Dakota and we have the lowest unemployment rate in the country with a well ran state government and a state bank with a state constitution that forces us to have a balanced budget that can never go in the red.

Krauts always run shit well. It must be a cultural thing with saving and not getting nutty on spending.

>using jewish words

can't get much more cucked than this...

because people like animals, feel more sorry for the pet than the person and they make a shit ton of money

Stand next to them, you'll see grannies come up and say "buy your dog some pet food" giving them £10-£20

I buy them dog food then, figure if they're really begging the dog and them can share it. Makes me feel good inside the dog will eat and if the bum is really a bum they can degrade lower themselves and eat the dog food with their canine companion. Is this wrong?

I don't think it's just a Kraut thing, Central Europe has always been pretty successful throughout the centuries.

>i engage them in ontological debate, and when they arrive at an erudite conclusion i scream FAGGOT and kick their dog bowl

I laughed way too hard at this

it's true, my wife fucks a thesaurus every night and forces me to watch while i cry in spondaic pentameter

>i just toss em a bottle of shit vodka & watch them fight over it

I bought a bum a huge case of some shit beer, we're talking those mega cases, his eyes lit up and he quickly lifted it over his shoulder without a problem and ran off into the back of the convenience store yelling all happily they're gonna party tonight as several bums came from all over and followed him with their heads high up. I wonder what they did out there in the back in the darkness, I always imagined a drunken orgy of bums drinking and sucking each others cocks. I should have asked to observe, would have been interesting.

You're a terrible person

That being said, I only ever buy them food or give them gift cards

Though there is one homeless guy I'll buy beer because he is a nice guy.

news.com.au/lifestyle/home/pets/some-beggars-are-accused-of-using-their-pets-to-make-money/news-story/9dd714593916c04469216e34dd9c38db

Mobile application development, but I'm not one of those dipshits I hear now and then "OOOH IM GONNA MAKE AN APP ITS GONNA BE GUD". It's a planned global launch in 10 languages with promo kits being sent to different reviewers in January.

I honestly just respect his preservernce, obviously more skilled positions such as programmers and designers will be hired from experience, but lower level jobs such as asisstant and secratary work can be done by someone like him.

absolutely not. i used to work in a pharmacy and these tramps would come in daily off their fucking head and i would have to hand them needles (govt mandated) so they can inject drugs. only benefit is maybe it will kill them off quicker. Death squads when?

>govt mandated

Holy shit.

most people are too soft that's why

i don't get this meme of getting all sappy over people dying, it's not like it's you feeling the hunger or cold so why concern youself

Ishydiggy

I do this very often and have a chat with homeless people. Pretty much all homeless people in the UK are white British brothers and sisters. Gotta look after our own and make them feel human.

So what does your app do? Is it the next Flappy Bird?

And what is there to respect? He's been homeless and jobless for two years, that is the exact opposite of perseverance. It shows a willful lack of care or effort. He is trash.

Nah you're just Polish.

All the time.

unironically though i will give homeless people with dogs money, the dog needs the person to survive and if the person suffers the dog will be sad

basically all of my empathy is for dogs and humans get the sociopathy

only gypsies beg here

if someone comes in and asks for needles you cant refuse. even if it is obvious they are harming themselves.

Offer them money if they are willing to take the dog to a shelter where it will get proper care and likely taken to a good home. If they aren't willing then they are assholes.

Can't believe the losers who don't buy them canned dog food. Its perfect, the dog gets to eat and if the person is really a fuckin bum they wont mind eating it too. I doubt they could sell it for booze.

And I thought our regulations were fucked up...

Your government literally makes you complicit in the self-destruction of a human being.

Thing is, there are more than enough shelters in the US to provide the entire homeless population. The only reason for them not to stay there is they don't allow drugs. Side note, a bunch of them are heroin addicts who became that way after being overprescribed painkillers. Pretty sad desu senpai.

>then sort out the actual homeless problem

Oh it's that simple, wow why havent we done that yet?

It's a mobile entertainment network tailored towards women (a collection of apps), I'd rather not go into more detail before it's launch.

You make a fair point though, in those two years he could have atleast done something to improve his circumstance.

Bitch please the cold empowers them, suddenly their rampant alcoholism is marginally justifiable. The local group of vagrants in my town have survived the last 6+ years minimum, this year is unlikely to do any lasting "cleansing".

>It's a mobile entertainment network tailored towards women

So it's a buzzword, got it. See you at McDonalds later this week.

I thought she was doing the false drop getting their hopes up tbqhfamalam.

Smack crack and liquor prices are too damn high!

>Germany found gold in Antarctica in WW2
>they have untold riches
>they have trillions in resources
>they have contact with the gods of Asgard

I've given a homeless guy 50$ before.
Stop holding onto your shekels.

>never give to beggars
>finally do it because why not, just give 20cts
>guy leaves
>come back with his hobo gf
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>implying beggars in high traffic tourist areas are actually homeless

I shoot myself in the kneecap and walk by.

Fucking hot.
Land of the free. Ish.
You have to be anything but white.
What's the populace in ND?
K. Thanks. Shhhh

on my way to work I spot the same 3-4 gypsy beggars every day at their designated spots
around lunch they leave and come back some time later
when it gets dark they suddenly disappear

One evening I saw them huddled up in a back street getting in a mercedes suv
Never gave them any money, but after I realized that this is just another business for the gypsies I try not to spit on them walking by

this

I was just thinking about how I read once about all the homeless kids who get abducted by paedophiles because they're such easy targets and no one will know they're gone. Even read an anonymous confession from someone who abducted and killed multiple hobo kids.

Captcha for this post was to select all posts with pizza in them. Kek is trying to tell me something.

The idea is they will do it clean needle or not, might as well stop the spread of diseases. Do you fuckers ever think for yourselves? This place isn't red pilled. It's fucking idiots sucking other idiots off.