There is a bomb assault recently happened in Istanbul. 20 police members are wounded according to Minister of Interior

There is a bomb assault recently happened in Istanbul. 20 police members are wounded according to Minister of Interior.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/forever1903bjk1/status/807676192643944448
twitter.com/Hilkat34/status/807679139905994752
twitter.com/mutludc/status/807686199519440896
my.mixtape.moe/chzemg.webm
twitter.com/AJTurk/status/807692344355131396
twitter.com/dilbertsnck/status/807689187872964608
twitter.com/140journos/status/807692990768709632
breakingnews.com/topic/istanbul-istanbul-tr/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When will Turkey stop oppression Muslims?

You do realize bombings here are not news worthy anymore right? """turkish""" people voted for this and that's what they get

anybody taking credit yet?
It was probably muslims
>pic related, this is what muslims actually believe

that man is clearly a weapons master

RIP IN MUSLIM HEAVEN 4/20

How secular of you

nothing new

You should have let the Ataturkists win their coup. This is the price you pay for letting islamists control your government. Good luck, turkroaches.

>There is a bomb assault recently happened in Istanbul. 20 police members are wounded according to Minister of Interior.
I think you all may have an Islamic Extremist issue.

Re-founding of constantinople when?

You fucking dirty ass mudslimes ruined one of the best cities in the world.

i didnt heard boom cuz of earphones

Degenerated Greeks blow themselves up for Arab death cult

Those metal aerobie frisbee looking things he has on the top of his turban are throwing weapons called chakrams, a trained martial artist can take a limb clean off with one

Stay safe roach

Heard there were 2 attacks so far, one near the football stadium targeting police and one in another part of the city targeting civilians. It's common for PKK to target police and uncommon for ISIS to do so, but common for ISIS to target civilians but uncommon for PKK to do so NOW even though they have targeted civilians in the past.

Turkbros, do you think this is ISIS, PKK / kurds, or another group and/or joint attack? Is social media still up? I heard that the media has been shut off.

Coupers were Islamist too. I'm missing a guy that I've never seen in my real life. Fuck that hurts. Erdogan is trying to be King of Middle East. Fucking arab shit.

roaches do not deserve to live

>tfw no pro-gulen gf

good

that's pretty sweet, actually
Why are muslim martial artists so based?

>Thinking of those hot Turkish wrestlers...

stop bombing Turkey you niggers

Give Constantinople back, you filthy mohammedans!

turkroaches arent people

Still too much of this scum in my country.
But now they become the niggers of the Arab Hordes imported by Cuksel.

Guys you're think every Turkish person is Islamist, Erdogan supporter and Arab sympathizer. I'm not. I wont be. Here, some people are still good. Please dont see every person as same.

I agree they're pretty bro tier

IT'S COUP TIME
ROACHES BTFO

*thinking. sorry

twitter.com/forever1903bjk1/status/807676192643944448

it's okay, mehmet
we know
I want to travel to Istanbul once, but there's always shit going on
kurds, isis, your own government...

durkas gonna durka

I agree you guys are hot.

I love Turks

>didn't happen in Europe or the Anglosphere

lmao who cares? Too bad more turkroaches didn't die tho desu

>terrorist shit happening in ooga booga land

who cares

No no no. They were the last gasps of fucking democracy. They tell you they're gulanists, but that was the Ataturkists that got dragged from their tanks and battered to death by erdogan loving Islamist fanatics.

The spectre of gulen is a lie. He's nothing but a useless little shit living in the US, with no power or influence. Ergogan uses his spectre to destroy democracy, and bring about his own totalitarian rule. These acts now by the PKK are the last hopes of forming a homeland for their people in the face of a nationalistic, religious regime. It should be admired and supported. The Turkish people deserve better than the government they have, and the Kurds deserve their independence.

There is no Kurd independence in Turkey. Because saviour of the country determined this boundary. It should have stayed. I hate Gulen, I hate Erdoğan but coup attempt was fuckin silly. They didnt do anything except waiting in Tanks or some other stuff. They cant even kill the president who was in Hotel. They were fuckin stupid

twitter.com/Hilkat34/status/807679139905994752

>country that helps terrorists suffers terrorist attack
oh wow what a surprise

get fucked

Oh no how dare they interrupt the #1 brain numbing normie distraction! Those evil terrorists!

Holy shit that's a big explosion

They're bringing islam. They're Erdogan supporters. They're Arab sympathizers. And some, I assume, are good people.

At least %40 of this country is secular or anti islam you non-country scrub

Fuck the kurds and fuck PKK. They are human garbage not fit to breathe a single breath of air on this Earth. Any dumb western faggot who thinks we should side with Kurds over Turks is talking out of his ass, and knows nothing. Kurds are a fucking meme. The land they live on is not even their own, where they sit right now they have slaughtered countless innocents, and continue to do so. Kill yourself you limey cunt.

Kurds are what you'd get if you could mix Arabs, Gypsies and Islam in one pot.

They are behind almost all of the honor killings and crime in Turkey.

this

This. Turkey is the only secular muslim state.
Their military has a proud tradition of being the defenders of secularism.
This is what I hear anyway.
Is this accurate, roachbro?

>wounded
hmmmmmmmmmm

Public service announcement: Don't forget that the Turkroaches booed a minute's silence for the victims of the Paris attacks and sing the praises of their killers last year during a high profile football game.

*sung

%100 Accurate. This was Ataturk's idea, so Erdoğan is trying to destroy it.

Stay in your own country. Give Constantinopel back. Stop denying the genocide on Armenian Christians. Stop trying to get in the EU. Stop fucking with the Kurds. Stop giving ISIS money for oil. Stop pushing the rapefugees to Europe.

Maybe then we can talk.

blocked

>Turkroaches booed a minute's silence

Yes they did

>sing the praises of their killers last year

Wrong

The fans were chanting a slogan which basically translates to ‘martyrs never die the country will not be divided.’

“Şehitler ölmez, vatan bölünmez”

Translation: “Martyrs, they do not die (they are immortal), homeland (land, our land Turkey) is indivisible.”

Which was reported at the time as being sympathy for the attackers?

>Don't forget that the Turkroaches booed a minute's silence for the victims of the Paris attacks

Almost forgot about that one. And now they ask for our compassion.
Disgusting.

Was Ataturk really as based as they say, or has he become a folk legend and inspiration for the way we want things to be?
your opinion/general consensus of turkish ppl welcome

fugg it was big

twitter.com/mutludc/status/807686199519440896

I went to bodrum and all around turkey from there, always liked the place very friendly.

The irony is their government they're so fond of support IS and buy their oil.

Make your bed you lie in it.

that's a bro-tier buddhist u fucking dummy

He's one of the biggest leaders in world history no doubt. He's a legend for this country. I'm suggesting that you should explore his life if you're interested in. He'was great soldier, leader and politician.

IT'S HAPPENING

TIME TO RETAKE CONSTANTINOPLE

Yah, I get all comfy inside when I read his history/statements.

He was. Too bad he couldn't live long enough to eradicate radical Islamists.

The eternal anglo literally stopped Russia from taking it before. Its too late now.

Every time a Muslim dies I thank God for ridding this planet of scum

>radical Islamists.

wet water
white snow
free gift

This was the real Turkey, not this shitty Radical Islamists.

The "real turkey" doesn't breed and thus is in the process of dying.

my.mixtape.moe/chzemg.webm

There you are. What is the black haired qt's name?

No idea, she seems like a backstage staff at BJK TV.

I say the Hagia Sophia is a symbol of the hope for Turkish secularism, feelsgoodman
"It is a beautiful and important monument and an international, intercultural treasure...Unless and until it can be shared by both religions in harmony--which would be a grand idea--it should remain a secular building honoring both religions who have made it beautiful."
–Ljubo Vujovi

>makeup
>no hijab

reported to AKP

I can't fap to those few seconds, for fuck's sake! Godfuckigdamnit

Fuck the roach police.

They were agains the coup.

Not support for these blue lives.

AJ reporting at least 15 police dead

twitter.com/AJTurk/status/807692344355131396

ahahahahah
thankfully your masonic cucklord's servants in the army are now waiting for execution
justice has won
death to atacucks

You're not even a real country shut up

He was based as fuck. He even sent a research team to investigate the lost continent of MU. Fucking skypes poisoned him because he kicked out all the freemasons and ruined their plans

"A ruler who needs religion is a weakling. No weaklings should rule."

FUCKING. BASED.

jew pls

You're not even a real human.

>this much shitposting
chill out bro
have some kebab

twitter.com/dilbertsnck/status/807689187872964608

is that small arms fire, or what?

twitter.com/140journos/status/807692990768709632

maybe idk

SO HAPPY THIS HAPPEND!

HAHA

T*RKROACHES ETERNALLY BTFO'D

I HOPE CHILDREN DIED TOO LEL

you're disgusting

Fuck you Erodgan shill. Why do they fight if not for freedom? They have no other desire. They do all they can to resist and realize their dream of a unified homeland. How can you not be filled with sympathy? They only target military and police. Any civilians are incidental and not intentional.

The land they live on is theirs, taken by conquering Ottoman cunts. They deserve their independence though, and you are obligated to recognize it.

That's stolen food from Greeks and Armenians, you roach.

T*rks don't have culture OR land.

>ize

I'm telling the Queen

>disgusting

Shoo, mehmet.

breakingnews.com/topic/istanbul-istanbul-tr/

Soooooo
That's worked out well.

Sending virtal hugs

fuck this i'm off to watch the rest of westworld.