Be amerifat

>be amerifat
>spend $3.5MM on building 7 gay pride stones
>brag about it to the world

please kek, end the pain.. i can.t.... im literally shaking.. literally...

reviewjournal.com/opinion/columns-blogs/jane-ann-morrison/new-seven-magic-mountains-art-offers-different-kind-theme

Other urls found in this thread:

roadsideamerica.com/tip/1525
youtube.com/watch?v=c-shIOFYCRU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>The Nevada Commission on Tourism kicked in $100,000, but that body is supposed to give away money to draw tourists, and that’s a relatively small amount. The big bucks came from private donors
roadsideamerica.com/tip/1525
>5 million dollars directly from taxpayers

how on earth can that cost $3.5 million?

Union labor and crony politics.

“The funds have been spent for fabrication costs, equipment rental, permitting, legal fees, educational components, road improvements, reclamation, staff and studio travel over the 5-year timeline, ongoing project management and more. The funds will also be allocated to de-install and land restoration at the end of the two-year period,” she explained.

For half of that amount I will do it all myself, by hand.

It's actually kind of cool for what it is. Las Vegas Boulevard stretches for miles in both directions from the parts of it that people actually know. I was driving back from Primm and my first impression from a distance was that it was a giant wearing a safety vest. Once I got there I pulled in for kicks. The colors are very intense and it is interesting in that regard. Once you start reading the signage, you see it's really just a self-congratulatory effort to churn "arts" dollars.

Politics aside though, this looks pretty cool against the muted backdrop of desert terrain. It doesn't meet my definition of art (esthetics of endeavor) since it was created simply for its own sake, but it's something you're not used to seeing in terms of color and intensity, and thus provides some level of interest.

Better than a parade filled with dancing naked faggots.

Can people obtain dynamite and ruin this shit?

On the day of the rope, all of these people need to be executed.

youtube.com/watch?v=c-shIOFYCRU

Here's a pic I took when down there.

>Puts tourist attraction near Deathclaw nest

I live in Las Vegas. These stupid rocks are just off Las Vegas Blvd in front of Jean dry lake bed, where I go dirt biking/offroading. Will Sup Forums buy me some dynamite and a rock drill to take these things down? It's totally empty out there after dark, you could do anything you wanted.

Lefties don't know how to capitalism.

The added a parking lot and widened Las Vegas Blvd to create a turn lane in front of the rocks. It used to be just one lane each way with a piss ant shoulder once you got south of St. Rose Pkwy until you hit Jean. Now for like a fraction of a mile the road was widened for a turn lane.

I can't believe it's empty after dark, I expected some POZ breeders would be barebacking there

I was against wahabism until I saw this.

I'm surprised that they haven't been tagged into oblivion, though the distance from those so inclined may be a discouraging factor.

Maybe they are tagged. I never got close to them. I spent the whole time at a distance trying to angle my shots to avoid capturing the penny public fawning over them.

why the fuck would people drive into the desert to look at some colored rocks

>3.5 million in taxpayer dollars for this

Wonder how hard it would be to knock over

>implying revenue from tourism won't cover the cost

Man all the rocks on top should've been old and white. That would've been some symbolism.

>Spray-painting some boulders and stacking them costs $3.5m

u wot