TRUMP PICKS EXXON-MOBIL CEO FOR SECRETARY OF STATE

try to justify this.

>In 2011, on behalf of ExxonMobil, Tillerson signed an agreement with Russia for drilling in the Arctic that could be valued up to $300 billion.[13] The agreement has not been able to be carried out due to sanctions enacted against Russia.

>In 2013, Tillerson was awarded the Order of Friendship by Vladimir Putin for Tillerson's work on the betterment of relations with Russia

This is so fucked up Sup Forums, and it goes beyond partisan bullshit, this is about being a god damn American that has our nation's best interest at heart. As it stands our country is set to be a puppet state for Russia. Wake the fuck up. There's no justification for this pick, literally the worst god damn person he could have picked for the job if you're against Globalism.

By voting for Trump you sold out our country . Sup Forums.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-secretaryofstate-idUSKBN13Z0P7

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/rex-tillerson-exxon-mobile-expected-be-named-trump-s-secretary-n694371
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-secretaryofstate-idUSKBN13Z0P7
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They should give Russia a 50% success chance for all espionage actions in the new Civ games

>m-muh russians

sage

Why don't you people ever give a rationale for hating Trumps picks?

He's a self proclaimed jobs president who is picking people who know how businesses and the economy work
Why do you hate them?

yes Hillary would have been so much better what with her billions in donations from wall st and the saudis

Yeah, fuck getting the 1942 dream team back together. Let's have a new Cold War instead, and support al-Qaeda in Syria to that end! There is definitely zero mutual interest in an alliance with Russia - we should stick with our trustworthy Saudi friends!

drain the swamp straight into my cabinet lmao

sounds like you guys got cucked!

>As it stands our country is set to be a puppet state for Russia.
Mkay.

Anyway, does anyone else think that after Trump is officially sworn in and no more hijinks can be attempted, the concern trolling on Sup Forums will slow down or cease? I think all this shit is demoralizing attempts to get us to not back him when the democrats attempt to do something.

You don't see the conflict of interest? Kill yourself you god damn shill.

>trying this hard
This is actually just extremely pathetic.
It's not a zinger
It's not clever
Leftists attempting the bantz everybody

Drain the swamp, he said.

A BLOO BLOO MUH EVIL OIL AND RUSSIANS

John Bolton as undersecretary of State.

Based as fuck!

we killing islam now

He will also be paired with former U.N. Ambassador John Bolton as his deputy secretary of state, one of the sources added, with Bolton handling day-to-day management of the department.

nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/rex-tillerson-exxon-mobile-expected-be-named-trump-s-secretary-n694371

Wtf I hate dinosaurs now

>Exxon CEO SOS
>Bush era Neocon Under SOS

It's sad that there isn't enough enough space in this picture to fully capture how god damn corrupt Trump's picks are. This is crony corporatism at its absolute worst.

>yes Hillary would have been so much better what with her billions in donations from wall st and the saudis

Good one Drumpfkin. I'm sure you will be blaming Hillary years later once Drumpf rapes the country.

So progressive cucks AND mudslimes BTFO in one day?

based as FUCK

d-did we get fucked in the ass?

>people thought Trump wasn't serious when he said he was going to bomb the shit out of ISIS

Even Hillary wouldn't have been so shameless with her picks. Trump is doing everything he said Hillary did but taken to the absolute extreme. What part of the President of Goldman Sachs and the CEO of EXXON-Mobil having Cabinet level positions in our Government don't you understand?

wrong

Is the age of vaporwave finally arrived?

Can i please bow down to my coporate mcdonalds overlord?

stfu nigger

>experienced business men who know what they're doing
>problem

Imagine for a second that it was Hillary Clinton appointing all these people (including George Soros protege Steven Mnuchin) would you still feel the same?

When will you take Trump's dick out of your mouth and see that he's selling out our country worse than Hillary ever could have.

>b-b-but Hillary would be worse!1

HAHA LITERALLY the only defense drumpf drones have

leveraging the power of the government to enrich people you like is a bad thing

>worse than hillary ever could have

wrong. All I see are what if scenairo's, hillary would throw you in jail for mispronouncing "pronouns"and shit like that. She would be way worse, don't kid yourself.

>Implying most of us thought either would do anything right

You lost, we got our lulz, now enjoy the chaos faggot because either way we weren't escaping this

wrong

Don't bother, Trumpfags are fucking shameless retards.

>Mexican intellecruals

>leveraging the power of the government to enrich people you like is a bad thing

Which is what you ALWAYS GET UNDER REPUBLICANS YOU FUCKING IDIOTS

I WARNED YOU THIS WOULD HAPPEN!

Fuck off liberal.

If Hillary won, she'd do the same thing (possibly worse) and you'd be cheering and saying #ImWithHer

Tired of this hypocracy

>try to justify this.

He's not Romney, so that's good.

Not a Lobbyist, not an insider, highly qualified, exceptional record of performance, now on Trump's payroll.

Anyone who has a problem with this pick is a Leftist, period. Their rationale without exception boils down to "w-w-w-well he makes a lot of money so he's evil!"

That is Leftism. You are a Marxist if that is your reasoning. Tillerson is not a lobbyist, he isn't one of these Washington dicksucker's he's a warrior for international economic prosperity and we should goddamn applaud him for it.

GREAT pick Trump. Absolutely magnificent. Fuck all dissenters.

unconfirmed

sae, report, and ignore

>drain the swamp because too many politicians are owned by corporations
>appoint corporate masters into all of the cabinet positions
america literally turning into a blade-runner dystopia before our eyes

>try to justify this.
I don't have to lol

This.
Can't believe the shills wanted Romney so bad. You're not fooling anyone you cucks

>Drumpf
>Shilling for hillary

You are the retard here, if anyone was smart they would already know that political solutions DONT WORK and wouldn't be bitching, they'd know this would happen and prepare

yet here you are shilling the other side and calling the hillary side good, kill yourself

>Not a Lobbyist,

Yeah just the fucking CEO of Exxon-Mobil. Do you even know what a lobbyist does?

It's not Mittens and most importantly knows Russia well as he's made multi billion dollar deals with Russian oil companies.

And before you say he's "big oil" these were publicized deals and not underhanded snek merchants selling 20 percent of our uranium with Hillary as SOS.

Still not tired of winning.

It's almost as if Trump himself ran on the concept of being a rich guy with connections that couldn't be bought off. So its a problem when he appoints people with the same qualities? You do know Tillerson won't be the CEO of Exxon during or after his time in office, right? This is why your argument will never work. Complaining about Tillerson in this way is the same logic as liberals did to complain about Trump.

Ready for more Dominoes already?

I don't really care about America anymore. It's a country for faggots and shitskins now.

>not a lobbyist getting paid by a corporation
>not a politician bought off by a corporation
>literally the head of the fucking corporation
So when he won't even sell off his Exxon stock, you know he's going to be looking out for Americans and not for Exxon lmao.

Yeah not confirmed just like the Mnuchin and Gary Cohn picks weren't confirmed either, shill.

The guy wasn't made president. Trump is the the one who's gonna be president.

Do you think they can fuck around and do whatever they want under Trump? He's made this guy his bitch. He wears the pants in this deal

I like nothing about this pick. Tillerson is a swamp-creature. He is a RINO. He is a "Republican" who believes in global warming, thinks Common Core is a good idea. He has longtime associations with the Council of Foreign Relations. He is a board member of a far-left think tank called the Center for Strategic and International Studies. He is a supporter of hardcore establishment candidates Mitt Romney, Jeb Bush, and Mitch McConnell. He is a supporter of a global Carbon Tax.

There is literally nothing to like about Rex Tillerson if you are a Trump supporter. With this pick, coupled with all of Trump's appointments of Goldman-Sachs executives, I am ready to do whatever I can to ensure that Trump is nothing more than a one-term mistake. And I will support any and all impeachment hearings against Trump. We've been lied to. Trump deceived us. He needs to go.

>The guy wasn't made president

No, but the fact he's picking all of these corporate lobbyists and neocons shows you his true colors. And all you Trumpfags are gonna cry your eyes out.

anything that makes the shills this mad is great

I dunno is that how u prep ur bulls in france?

He thinks that now but do you think that shit will fly under Trump? He's taking all the bad guys and making them his bitch.

Trump is keeping his enemies closer, watching them so they can't fuck things up. It's 14D Chess

It's

>anything that makes the shills this mad is great
See

>THIS GUY HAS BEEN SUCCESSFULLY WORKING OUT DEALS WITH OTHER COUNTRIES HIS ENTIRE FUCKING LIFE

>WHY WOULD YOU WANT THIS GUY IN CHARGE OF NEGOTIATING WITH OTHER COUNTRIES??????????

It looks like you're the ones doing the crying to me using the same liberal talking points they used against Trump

>LEL EPIC TROLL. MEMES!! XD

Kill yourself you fucking child. Patriots are speaking

This is good, actually.

Trump doesn't have enough people to handle management of everything he formally controls, so he put the cucks into the jobs while picking people loyal to him and his ideas above them to direct the higher affairs.

>expected
wow its fucking nothing

Based the oil industry is one of the least kiked economic sectors and actually produces something of value unlike (((banking))) or the (((media)))

It's fucking stupid to think Trump isn't doing this on purpose.

Yes. He isn't one. He's an actual successful businessman. There is nothing wrong with Tillerson.

Don't care. Trump will keep him on the leash. Does anyone actually think that those wars were fought for Oil and not for the Israeli Lobby either? Exxon isn't the enemy, you've just bought the Left's premises because it's easier than naming the Jew.

>liberal talking

You mean the same talking about Trump himself used until after November 8?

Are you implying that only Soros can drill? Jews make trillions of dollars exporting films. Russian films aren't even reaching other lands. And besides drilling for oil might just be the only economy modern Russia even has.

>(((sources say)))

>Exxon isn't the enemy,

This pic all put confirms war with Iran. Your a faggot

It's just reddit and leftypol shills concern trolling just ignore them

What exactly is wrong with allying with Russia?

I hear the leftists hate Putin for jailing a bunch of feminist rioters, are you one of them?

He can't simultaneously be in bed with Russia and also want war with Iran.

Thank god he did that, what a true American, striving to ensure the continued access to low cost energy for the nation.

It will not happen. You only get to pick one, bro, either Trump is in bed with the Russians or he's going to do Israel's dirty work for them. It can't be both.

I happen to lean for the former. Trump wants an end to hostile US-Russian relations because it's bad for business. There's no reason for us to care about Iran except to protect Israeli interests. He won't get involved there.

>war is bad durhurr

What about all the good things war has done for us? Why don't we ever hear speeches about that? Jobs, technology, a common purpose?!

You liberals make me sick

Yeah the memes aren't funny anymore. We picked a crony capitalist retard who owed a bunch of scummy people favors as President who was probably an unwitting sleeper cell for Russia. Enjoy it.

My dad's an executive at a large company so I'm largely unaffected but I'm going to piss myself laughing when all the Trump supporter retards here on Sup Forums suffer when their welfare is taken away and they lose their financial aid for school or health insurance or whatever. Nice going. Nice job voting for a meme instead of a decent candidate. He's not even 1488 or going to build a wall and deport people so you don't even have that going.

>try to justify this
not a nigger or woman, and will get along with russia instead of being buddies with sandniggers and kikes that fuck us over

>le russia is our enemy maymay
it doesnt fly, get lost

seriously though why do people hate Russia so much?

I'd rather be allies with them than Israel

Trump is just doing what he promised to do, to unleash America's 50 trillion dollars of oil and gas reserves. That's why we supported him. Don't you get it? We don't buy your "american poverty is good for the planet" agenda. We want a prosperous future and we want friendly relations with other world powers.

>this means The USA will be a puppet state for Russia
>not the other way around

Christ you liberals are dense, they're obviously going to dangle more trade deals and russia will do anything to get them. The USA has Russia by the balls you dumb fuck, they had better just hope putin recognises that.

Also $300b is chump change between major countries, especially over several years

>the biggest oil refinery in the world has spoken to Russia

wow

And you'll notice these people never respond to good arguments, just weasel around and try to find the weaker links

>a whore can't have multiple clients

>reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-secretaryofstate-idUSKBN13Z0P7

>is expected to

apparent trump should have picked random bums off the streets. or, worse, hillary's friends

i want the 5 seconds looking at this image back

>and also want war with Iran.

Think again kike

>unleash America's oil reserves
yeah cuz you're going to get a slice of that right, because you're the CEO of Exxon Mobile?
Oh wait you're just a cuck and you won't get a single benefit from oil corporations making a shit ton of money.

If you think oil money benefits normal people, take a look at Russia or the Middle East. Rich oil oligarchs buying Ferraris and chillin in Cannes while average people have super shitty lives.

>Trump's campaign was not immediately able to confirm the selection.

He's not CEO of Exxon Mobile anymore.

He works under Trump.

Why can't people understand this? It's like saying you serve coffee because you worked at Starbucks even though you're now working at a clothing store

He's not going to be CEO of Exxon Mobile under Trump. He's going to be under Trump's command doing what Trump wants and making america great again

>sold out our country
>Vote for Hillary
>more nignogs, spics and mudskins
nah

>He works under Trump.

And Trump works for the kikes

Wrong. They work for him.

>"The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day. Those are the kind of people I want counting my money. No one else.”

>A-A-A-ANYTHING TRUMP DOES IS BULLSHIT HE LIED TO YOU, LOL FUCK OFF DRUMPFIES LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Shill all you want, call us retards or whatever, your agenda does NOT work here.

>comapring working at starbucks to being the CEO of Exxon-Mobil

Holy fuck you Trumpcucks are cucked beyond belief. Trump could rape your mother and you would thank him for it.

The thing is you have absolutely no clue how the government of your own country works. ''Drain the swamp'' did not mean Trump had to appoint a fucking bunch of 20 years old kids with no experience in anything. It meant that they would be prevented to lobby in the way it used to work. Would Clinton have changed anything from the past? Nope. Statu Quo would continue as normal, Washington would have its doors open for lobbying like always. I just hope you open your eyes and start supporting your President. Because he WILL be your president for the next 4 years at least.

it's just that we're not stinking, unwashed communists who won't stop yapping until we appoint hobos for government