Can we trust the asian beauties?

Can we trust the asian beauties?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.rocketnews24.com/2014/01/25/plastic-surgery-clinic-in-seoul-makes-art-out-of-patients-jaw-bones/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no, the radiation fucked them too much

>Trusting Asians in general.

I think I know where you've gone wrong.

>falling for the asian jew

I'll happily choose women who range from 1 to 10 than women who range from 3 to 5

Isn't an Asian beauty just putting lipstick on a pig?

As long as you realize that 90% or more of Korean women get plastic surgery to alter their looks, then you're fine.

you're not supposed to have kids with them

exactly

a healthy asian face is basically the before image. Really square, but with weird eyes and other features, so it looks like you put baby face on adult. See Mongolia or the natives in Siberia, or Tibet. In other lands, they eat trash tier """"food"""" leading to undeveloped faces with crooked teeth etc

What website do I go to find beauties like this?

Seriously.

>38
>homeowner
>no debt
>have a couple cars
>live in a small town
>80k /year

Just lonely. :(

Why don't we ask the better question here, can we trust OP? Pic is obv not real, you shouldn't be trusted! Are you asian?

just post an add on craiglist "LF ASIAN WIFE I MAKE 80K A YEAR" with pictures of all of your household appliances. That's how I found my last 5 wives

>Pic is obv not real,
How can you be sure?

en.rocketnews24.com/2014/01/25/plastic-surgery-clinic-in-seoul-makes-art-out-of-patients-jaw-bones/

Speaking as a Korean myself, I personally find Japanese women to be better looking. Korea's overrated.

There are no such things

I have a love hate relationship with Koreans. Some of y'all are way chilled. Really honest / genuine. Some are 2 faced bootlickers who sell out and will back stab for $.

kek

*raises paw*
Wich are the prettiest azns?

so what youre saying is that asians are systematically malnourished to give white people erections?

Why do gooks hate chins?

Oh god. Wtf with the second one. First 1/10 and after operation a 9/10

>before and after

That's not even the same person. Look at the space between the eyes, the hairline, and the ears. Some really shitty false advertising.

Here's what they really look like.

better than trusting gold digging fat whores we're stuck with here in the states

BY AZURA

What I hear from other people I talked on the internet, they found korean guys to be chill but girls not so much. I'm not surprised to hear that either. Until recently Korea was feminist dictatorship or something.

The square jaw thing is with Koreans.

>Asian
>beauty

Berry gud

To be fair, all three desperately needed to do something. Fug they was ugly.

Damn this eyes. I have never seen an asian with green, brown, blue eyes

HERE? RIGHT HERE? NOT, SAY, OVER THERE? RIGHT HERE?

Eurasians are cute

Wow. Not a problem though since I don't race mix, would tap that though.

Asian women are hideous and have horrible personalities. Deluded autistic ugly yellow fever permavirgins are the cringiest subhumans alive

Also lack of personality. They do the same things all the time

>asian beauties

thats an oxymoron Pierre

Has science gone too far?

tbqh, I'm more impressed with the doctors and surgeons. Its a work of true art.