youtube.com/watch?v=aF4_TDbernA

GET FUCKED BEAN COUNTERS

>GO TO 19:07 YOU USELESS FUCKS GOT REKT BY GOOK SCIENCE

Give me the cliff notes version

I don't speak japanese.

CHINESE INTELLECTUAL CALLS WHITE PEOPLE BEAN COUNTERS

Kek. That zipper head is upset about his weiner

this fucking idiot has not even done shrooms

HE PRETTY MUCH SHITS ON WHITES AND SAYS EVERYONE WHO EVER ADDED VALUE TO THIS COUNTRY WAS HERE FROM OTHER COUNTRIES.

YOU MAD NOW WHITE BIO? WHOLE COUNTRY IS ONLY RUNNING BECAUSE OF THE H1B VISA NEED MORE IMMIGRANTS ARE WE FUCKED

POL IS COMPLETELY BLOWN OUT BY JAPANESE GOOK BRILLIANCE OF EVERYTHING ANTI-WHITE.

>Physicist thinks he knows how the world works and talks outside of his specialty.

He's just worried he's gonna share the same bunkbed as George Takei when Trump throws these japanese traitors into an internment camp.

>Michio Kaku (/ˈmiːtʃioʊ ˈkɑːkuː/; born January 24, 1947) is an American theoretical physicist, futurist, and popularizer of science.
>and popularizer of science.

Dude space lmao.

Didn't watch.

he is basically sayign that technology will automate many of the white man jobs

as if this in anyway wont end up fucking over niggers and other shitskins regardless since even if all hard jobs are automated, then middle class white people will just end up taking the "negro" jobs like landscaping or continue to dominate the trades

Moar like Michio KEKU amiright ?

>HE PRETTY MUCH SHITS ON WHITES AND SAYS EVERYONE WHO EVER ADDED VALUE TO THIS COUNTRY WAS HERE FROM OTHER COUNTRIES.
why does he hate natives so much?

Give me the tl;dw please

Leftist justifies his own anti-white racism, bigotry and ignorance, take 10,007,876

Who even cares about this stupid /popsci/ faggot's opinions anyway?

He just like most "intellectuals" get money from major corporations for funding and he is a public science gook so he can push the cheap labor immigration message. Just like Zuckerberg with his slave Indian programmers.

fuckin' really?
and that title. oh no, white men are so out of line for being angry, how dare they

>at 19:07 he basically said:
>>trump won because people are getting replaced by robots, and they think Trump is their solution to not being marginalized by robots.
But the thing is, this fucking faggot forgot that this hasn't become that big of an issue yet. the first wave of replacement by machines is already over, and the next hasn't fucking happened yet, or is just barely, barely happening in very select areas, so for some brilliant reason, this fucking fag scientist thinks this applies to the current election. Honestly this disgustingly gross oversight of the most simple logic in his argument is pretty fucking embarrassing

>muh dick muhfugga

This guy literally went on a UFO conspiracy show multiple times and I'm supposed to take him seriously for what reason?

This is why you all should cool your obsession with Asians/Japs.

They are known to backstab.

I will stab the fuck out of your back if I find out the knife sticking in mine came from you.

I'm really getting tired of this meme of "intellectuals" who specialize in one area of knowledge and then consider themselves eminently qualified to talk about anything.

The jap interment camps should have had showers.

Black science guy BTFO's Kaku.