What is wrong with marrying a girl who is older than 30?

What is wrong with marrying a girl who is older than 30?

Why the stigma?

Other urls found in this thread:

medicaldaily.com/dna-sperm-ex-partners-lingers-female-flies-and-influences-genetics-her-offspring-305934
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_and_female_fertility
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cock carousel
autist or downy offspring

>no quality eggs
>destroyed pussy
>bigger possibility of dying before the child comes of age

her fertility is 75% gone ( $100k in vitro procedures and miscarriages)
her eggs are no longer healthy (autism and down syndrome is 10x more likely after 30)

Nature didn't make her able to conceive at 14 for nothing

the further you stray from Natural Selection
the less likely you are to successfully pass on your genes (Nature is smarter than you)

it's not stigma it's reality

I'm really starting to think that first post is always just OP answering his own question.

You guys exaggerate way too much with those dangers

MOST IMPORTANTLY though

her sex partners will cuck you into eternity (virgin or you're a cuck and don't even know it)

medicaldaily.com/dna-sperm-ex-partners-lingers-female-flies-and-influences-genetics-her-offspring-305934

don't talk if you don't know

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_and_female_fertility

>why dont you buy rancid meat!
gee golly gosh i wonder???

You cant breed them unless you want an autistic child. I was had at 35 and am retard in comparison to brothers.

It's already wrong to marry before 30
You're extra retarded for doing it if she's that old

Is that Annette Schwarz?
Why can't she be my eternal Nazi mistress

>Child free
Looking forward to a girl with no eggs.
>Implying you don't want to fill your girl up with cum with no chance for babies

why don't invest your entire life's savings and future (chart related)

> her children will have autism
> she have not invested any of her youth in you, so she would not even like you

I married a single mum when she was 45

NO REGRATS

With how uncertain and unstable the future may be having children is riskier than being addicted to legal or illegal substances.

because women age like bread nigger

Of course fertility decreases but it's not like it becomes impossible or even very hard to get pregnant. They just need to try more.

>2deep4me

Annette Schwarz is the perfect metaphor for Germany tho, you have to admit. Potential aryan princess gettting double-analed by toothless niggers. Or so I've heard heh-heh... Also >>>/oven/

There's a reason why she's not already married by that age.

>A woman's chances of giving birth to a child with Down syndrome increase with age because older eggs have a greater risk of improper chromosome division. By age 35, a woman's risk of conceiving a child with Down syndrome is about 1 in 350. By age 40, the risk is about 1 in 100, and by age 45, the risk is about 1 in 30. However, most children with Down syndrome are born to women under age 35 because younger women have far more babies.

How cute is her daughter?

The youth of a woman of my generation comes before my financial success. It is her/her dad's responsibility to make a worthwhile investment in a man with potential (good family ties/money/job prospects).
In exchange for her youth, I commit my financial support now, with the promise of increased social status in the future (or right now, depending on your situation).

>women giving away the pussy for free
>mfw they'll never know how much I make/my profession
>will never have to provide financially to these women.

I'll probably find a (relatively) young bimbo once I'm in my 40s/50s, pop a couple of kids, and face the eventual divorce knowing full well the money I have stashed in foreign banks. ;)

look at that chart in my post and tell me you'd invest your life at her 30 (peak)
if she's a smoker too (it's less than 5% chance after 30 for a healthy conception)

not to mention if you plan on having more than one .. by the time you can have the 2nd or 3rd she'll be mid to late 30s

by the time the children are in their teens she'll be late 40s

and you are not saying anything about this article

why kind of idiot cucks do you think we are

I'd rather marry a 18 year old moderate looks woman than a 10 rated 30 plus woman

age and health is the most important factor in mate selection

Not a reason to turn down a sub-35 year old.

I think in general we get along better with people our age. I'm 31 and girls under 25 are too different.

> autistic children
> higher propensity for STIs
> apathy towards sex due to a lifetime of overstimulation
> probably already has a kid with some other dude
> emotionally unstable due to just getting off cock carusel
> women in their 30s develope a musk scent

nope, i'm a free agent m8

> will have a mountain of debt from her years at "college"
> will have been on birth control for 10 plus years (scientifically unhealthy)
> will have zero ability to form a real emotional bond
> will have zero ability to make any changes in attitude or behavior (programming complete)

>> will have zero ability to make any changes in attitude or behavior (programming complete)

Literally the last 30yr I dated. Had her own ways that we literally conflicted over. Childish and selfish at times. I'm a pretty easy going guy but damn did things get annoying or just think to myself "do I really want to deal with this forever?"