Civil War II?

Im starting to get a real heavy suspision that the powers that be and elements within the US government like the CIA are going to try and prevent a Trump presidency

So lets LARP this scenario where maybe they try to kill him, or the electors fuck the college up, or the CIA+ Obama declare the election false or something.

What actually happens in this second civil war? Who wins? What does it look like?

>Who wins

The rich, and the prepared; wars are a great time to make money. This is going to be a massive transfer of wealth from the losing side. You have to be ready to grab your share.

* Property is going to be seized and redistributed from the losers
* People will sell off assets cheaply if there is a risk of them being destroyed or seized
* Both sides need supplies
* Currencies will move wildly

This is a once in a lifetime risky chance to become massively wealthy,

> What does it look like?
Cities vs rural
>>Who wins
rural disrupts supplies to cities
cities face massive civil unrest
war over within a month

>they kill Trump
Pence takes office on the 20th, massive public backlash against liberals, law enforcement raids on groups like BLM, CNN employees are attacked whenever they're seen in public.
>electoral college fucks up
Trump sworn in anyway, every red state passes a faithless elector law, fake news stations bitch about it, life goes on.
>CIA/Obama declares election results false
This is the only one that could really cause a civil war, especially if Obama refuses to step down.

Most likely would be Obama keeping Trump from the presidency. They know that would cause a civil war but they would be able to control it easier than having their useful idiot liberals and minorities chimpout while Trump is president.

I believe a second American civil war would look more similar to the Spanish or Syrian civil war. There would be many different groups, it would be as clear cut as North v. South or government v. Rebels, though it's pretty clear there will lines drawn between metropolitan and rural areas.

>obama becomes a squatter

>wars are a great time to make money
when they're overseas, when they're in your own backyard war profiteering becomes a bit harder
>property seized
this is definitely going to happen, I imagine anything even remotely connected to Soros or Trump would end up in flames, on the street level every hipster is getting all of their apple shit taken when they come across a right wing "checkpoint."
>cities vs rural
This, you'll see "people's councils" or some such nonsense taking over cities in red states and supporting the left while rural areas of blue states will be crawling with militias and nearly impossible to control.

Its like the Dark ages,

the elite of the cities wall themselves in as the countryside becomes completely uncontrollable.

Im getting a Theodocian wall boner.

The streets will run slick with the flesh and blood chum of the treasonous.

Friendly reminder that all of the liberals/leftists advocating for separation from the U.S(california and other, smaller sects of states) and violence against the right are unarmed numals, sjw cunts, and soft fucks overall. Reminder that they also don't own any weapons yet expect to win.

Semiramis

I believe most of "the elite" would flee the country immediately and spend most of the war in Germany bitching about Trump with momma Merkel. The upper middle class liberals, the Carl the Cuck types, will be the ones left holding the bag.

Civil War 2: Electric Cookajew

undoubtedly

that's what they said in the war of secession

>war of northern aggression

FTFY

They are trying anything and everything to keep trump out of the White Houseā€¦. On CNN this morning

>Who wins?
>thinks of all the generals that support trump
is this really a question?

>elements within the US government like the CIA are going to try and prevent a Trump presidency

Yeah, the pedo elements. It's the endgame. There's no life for them after this.

Maybe that's exactly why he's picking so many generals for his staff?

He knew this was going to happen, and wanted to be prepared.

Lefties will cave within a month. Actual war would be guerilla at best, committed by serious armed factions with deadly intent. Power of office will most likely be diluted thanks to the its title being dragged through the mud, which gives rise to different power groups, perhaps rallied behind high level police officers and possible military groups/leaders. Scrutiny of the media will bring an end to its informational stronghold on the minds of a growing number of concerned individuals. Should be interesting, whatever happens.

>Implying a civil war in the US won't erupt into a world war and engulf all of Europe, the middle east and a lot of Asia.

The safest spot will probably be South America, Australia, some parts of Asia, and parts of the Caribbean.

I think we would definately have it turn into a world war with russia and the Euros fighting it out

Maybe china would make some moves with the us involved in a civil war.

The only states with the nuts to secede are the Southern States, and honestly I'd give my life just to have another shot at it.

Any other urban v. rural scenarios that don't feature state succession aren't really civil wars- they are more collapsing rule of law/insurgency. I guess it's just semantics, but in my opinion for a true civil war you have to have at least two organized formal parties/sides.

The South would probably take more of the ordinance and man power from the military, but the Feds would maintain the communications and information apparatus. Nukes would be off the table and so would chemical weapons (less certain). I don't know what would happen, it would be close.

I cant see the urbanites being able to compete with rural and suburban conservatives.

>interesting

You do realise you'd be the first to be affected by US internal shitflinging, right? Think massive migrant flows across the border.

Silly leaf