President Trump more like traitor Trump. Good luck getting into the white house after this trump fags

President Trump more like traitor Trump. Good luck getting into the white house after this trump fags
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-cia-russia-help-trump-win-20161209-story.html

so..B-Bernie can still win this?

They just can't let it go.

Patton Oswalt is a murderous fat fuck who spends every hour of his life posting "DRUMPF BTFO" threads and does it for free.

Kill yourself, Patton

I think the funniest possible thing right now would be if we find out Russia matched every dollar spent by Hillary on CTR with a dollar of their own money towards Trump Trolls, and that's all they did.

What's new? People have been saying the election was rigged by the Russians before trump even won. The only people who take this seriously are the same ones who claim Hillary won the popular vote and therefore the election.

> kikebook interveining election > jewgle censorship > twitter censorship > jewtube censorship > nonissue
> Russians giving wikileaks some info to leak on shit shillary does > muh constitutional crysis

Oh yeah
> msm cabal

IF ITS A SECRET HOW DO THEY KNOW ABOUT IT

but how would they have helped him?
By showing problems with the other candidate?

So, what does it says about competency of all murican alphabet soup agencies?

there needs to be a meme with the women counting numbers in her head, and it says. you know the election was rigged by some one, because you rigged it to win and still lost.

If he did that he'd be with his wife again.

Lets hope Europe can stand against Russian election rigging. The big ones next year are France and Germany.

>secret CIA assessment
>secret
Hmmm

Saged, and not by Russians.

>period goes inside quotations
I cringe whenever I see that shit

If this is the story they're running with, how is it that Obama made the US so vulnerable within 8 years that Russia was able to "intervene" in our election at all?

I can't believe people are so quick to believe this Russian shit.