Christianity Redpill

Can we get a Christian redpill thread going? Give me your best youtube videos, memes and greentext to convince me Christianity is right.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=isV9hWXpNjc&list=PLXJ4dsU0oGMLFpoqxC5gLK4grEGqFt8oJ&index=1
gospelinlife.com/free-sermon-resource
youtu.be/gXKeiTTN7Wc
youtube.com/watch?v=6bZLtg8OZYY
forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=870532
youtube.com/watch?v=7IZzAxLXDRk
youtube.com/watch?v=muFPNi6ylzY
mega.nz/#!OZQTRDhA!0wnr6zq0O7-45cXaSO-UbtrKXV9Lhrt7NL95AAbOE1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Y5Dhj70awpU
youtube.com/watch?v=8FXlqFPHAaU
youtube.com/watch?v=FgCKXJPwSts
youtube.com/watch?v=33DC4UatExo&list=PLRNbzK2W6kSvhDg6ZGbSOPfh3gvQUmTDm
youtube.com/watch?v=oL6IU1cu17c
youtube.com/watch?v=acgVBSxV2i8
israelitewatchmen.com/archive/reference/
israelite.ca/research/specialstudiesfiles/diaspora_files/real_diaspora.html
israelite.ca/research/specialstudiesfiles/scriptural_marks.html
israelite-identity-archive.blogspot.com/2014/11/the-marks-of-israel-by-jack-mohr.html
christianidentityministries.com/witt.html
nordiskisrael.dk/artikler/hnewton_israel_discovered.html
israelect.com/reference/JackMohr/jm025h.htm
melgibstein.wordpress.com/
sir.sagepub.com/content/4/1/75.extract
youtube.com/watch?v=KbbE8ZLzcRk
youtube.com/watch?v=Sr1oIATudD4
wordonfireshow.com/podcast-archive/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Barron_(bishop)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Ways_(Aquinas)
ewtn.co.uk/news/latest/astonishing-discovery-at-christ-s-tomb-supports-turin-shroud
youtube.com/watch?v=qTmdj9Bcqno
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arianism#Arianism_among_medieval_Germanic_tribes
youtube.com/watch?v=C7vvPXz-Qes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>to convince me Christianity is right.

So you don't want the truth? You want "memes" ( gags ) to convince of you of something you want to believe is true. Sad!

Just want some good videos to listen to senpai play along please

Pastor Anderson is based af. Watch his video on why God hates france.

youtube.com/watch?v=isV9hWXpNjc&list=PLXJ4dsU0oGMLFpoqxC5gLK4grEGqFt8oJ&index=1

Now stop believing in sky daddies and live your life.

Timothy Keller has a bunch of free sermons you can grab in mp3 form. He's a pretty entertaining guy, always citing or referencing literature and art alongside the bible.

gospelinlife.com/free-sermon-resource

I know of this guy, he is a bluepilled SJW

Because a Christian first uncovered the Jewish conspiracy to destroy Europe.

Sup Forums is truly compromised. They dont even post Based Coughlin anymore

youtu.be/gXKeiTTN7Wc

I like this one even though he's wrong on certain things.

youtube.com/watch?v=6bZLtg8OZYY

>Catholics
>Christian
Pick one.

Prove God is real

Yeah lets throw blue pills all over the masses and call it red pill. Bravo.

Prove that reality as we perceive it is real.

We can play this card too.

>Hat meme

>We can play this card too
No you can't.

>Prove reality is real
Doesn't matter as the rules still apply.

>No you can't.
Yes we can. Reality is just a fairytale that is being perpetuated by dogmatic atheist sheeple who are afraid to face the fact that nothing exists. #Nihilism

Burden of proof is on you, since you make the positive claim that reality exists.

Poor baby atheist has no counter? Truly a demonstration of your intellectual inferiority.

are blue pilled atheists from reddit invading again?

hey guys, remember back a decade ago when some people called themselves "agnostics" just to avoid conflict?

can't say I blame them though. between the obsessive fundamentalist Christian types who chose to pick fights about something nobody can prove with evidence or logic, to the atheist types who've come to an understandable conclusion about the unproveability of such a deity, I wouldn't want to waste my breath on either. someone else's belief or non-belief is too trivial to fight about anyway - none of my business.

The ones who came here from r/thedonald never left. That's why you also see much bullshit about black people being based, sikhs being bro-tier, and jews not being a problem.

Well no, because atheism breeds degeneracy. It's literally a sickness that currently plagues western civilization.

Who do you think is advocating feminism, LGBT, racial equality etc? Atheists.

Catholicism is like the Borg, assimilates everything it contacts into the greater collective. It's leaning towards earth worship now, going to start training its priests how to preach about climate change.

Please post your best Catholic vidya as well

you can skip all that and simply ask for forgiveness right away.

Catholicucks will defend this
forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=870532

reddit.com/r/reasonablefaith

Not a counter. Also, Molyneux is a kike so you are just confirming the fact that atheists are blue-pilled pseudo-intellectuals.

never meet a swedish christian that wasen't a refugee welcome cuckold

> Everything just started in a big bang and there is no further reason why. Just like how anything just spawns out in thin air in this world. Oh it doesn't, things have causes or reasons or origins.
> Also there is an infinite amount of parallel universes we never saw or confirmed, so we can explain away why everything turned out so great for us humans.

'god' doesn't exist. Sad!

this is sad, why can't there be any christians?

>Not a counter
you need to make an argument first if you want others to do counter arguments
>Molyneux is a kike
i know but he is pretty much a meme

Jews*

>deus vult
if you are going to be religios don't go for semitic desert cults.

youtube.com/watch?v=7IZzAxLXDRk

PROTESTANT ALL THE WAY.

Ik protesteer tegen het Roomse systeem.

>(((Christianity)))

the women without christianity embrace full feminist and liberal thinking, all the women should be under Jesus law, there is the way to save western world of feminist retarded caos.

Czech republic is among the most atheist countries in the world and they aren't more cucked then their slavic neighbours.
also USA is probably the most religious western country and pretty much all degeneracy orginates from there

Opposite of Christianity would be Liberalism today.There is no other way understand that.

Atheists are useful idiots in their agenda. The kikes create the propaganda, the atheists spread it like wildfire.
>you need to make an argument first if you want others to do counter arguments
The lardass implied that theists can't play the "burden of proof" card as well, when in reality we can if we just argue from a nihilist perspective. I made an argument and he had no counter-argument, which is why he stopped replying. Do you want to take it on? Do you have a problem with the lack of "proof" for the existence of God? Because nothing can ultimately be proven right or wrong, due to the absence of absolute certainty. This goes for science as well, which you atheists seem to put on a pedestal.

There are websites and all sorts full of the stuff.

The existence of the universe is just one if you actually do care.

Christian churches are hotbeds of moral failure, sexual repression, and sexual deviance. There is your redpill.

Eastern euro countries w/o religon are generally super pro-sodomite though haven't looked into czech in particular

Christianity is not semitic. Jesus was white and so were all the prominent characters in the Bible, all the way back to Adam.

You atheists are so incredibly blue-pilled it's not even funny. It's sad.

They are imposters who replaced the Israelites after they were taken into the Assyrian and Babylonian captivity. That's why they didn't recognize Jesus as the Messiah, and why he called Satan their father. Israel was not to retain their name
according to bible prophecy.

imagine an imaginary true proven mesias, scientifically proven, so i bet this mesias would say the same things as Jesus and with the same behavior, just the same, Jesus is the ultimate spiritual guide.

>Truth Claims, Revelation, Authority, Miracles - Fulton Archbishop Sheen
youtube.com/watch?v=muFPNi6ylzY

Christians of Sup Forums, I come seeking knowledge.

Is it a mere coincidence that the flag proudly waved by most of the Islamic world (white, red, green, black) happen to match the colors assigned to the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse? Do the horsemen represent a death cult? Is that death cult Islam?

>Jesus was white and so were all the prominent characters in the Bible, all the way back to Adam.
proof?

keking rite now

mega.nz/#!OZQTRDhA!0wnr6zq0O7-45cXaSO-UbtrKXV9Lhrt7NL95AAbOE1Q
book dl

youtube.com/watch?v=Y5Dhj70awpU

islam is an old christian heresy

As for Jesus. He was a descendant of David, King of Israel, who was described in the bible (Song of Solomon 5:10 and 1 Samuel 16:11 - 12) as "white and ruddy," see greentext for exact verse (same way vikings were described by Ibn Fadlan, on the Rus merchants at Itil, 922. See greentext for direct quote). Ruddy is synonymous with white. Jesus came from David's lineage, consequently making him ruddy (i.e. white) as well. David couldn't have been an ashkenazi jew (i.e. white-looking jew) seeing as they didn't exist at the time.

>My beloved is white and ruddy, the chiefest among ten thousand.
Song of Solomon 5:10

>Now he was ruddy, with bright eyes, and good-looking.
1 Samuel 16:11 - 12

>I have seen the Rus as they came on their merchant journeys and encamped by the Itil. I have never seen more perfect physical specimens, tall as date palms, blond and ruddy;
Ibn Fadlan, on the Rus merchants at Itil, 922.

As for Adam. Adam = to show blood in the face (i.e. blush). Only one people can do that. Jesus specifically stated he only came for the lost sheep of the house of Israel, who had been taken into captivity 700 years prior, were prophesied to lose their identity, and their language, but were to eventually be called "sons of the living god". He said his sheep would know him and hear his voice. The Jews could not and will not ever know or follow him because they are not of his genealogical flock. There are many other blessings given to Israel that are only fulfilled by the Western nations. Look at all of this leftist craziness going on right now. Look at the curses for not following God, given in the OT. This is happening to us, not other countries! Ephraim (another general name for the northern kingdom) mingles itself with foreigners making him worthless (Hosea). Now, get yourself a KJV, and Strong's Concordance, and dig in.

Mormonism is true Christianity, don't let these heretics convince you otherwise

>Jesus was white

Jesus was a Jew both in terms of religion AND in terms of ethnicity but did not believe in anything that we would recognise today as modern Jewish faith nor would he be recognisably genetically Jewish by modern standards, neither Ashkenazi (even less so) or Sephardic (a little bit).

Here's some more information on the topic, but knowing atheists, you'll probably just ignore the evidence and bury your head so far up Richard Dawkins' ass it won't see the light of day ever again.

youtube.com/watch?v=8FXlqFPHAaU
youtube.com/watch?v=FgCKXJPwSts
youtube.com/watch?v=33DC4UatExo&list=PLRNbzK2W6kSvhDg6ZGbSOPfh3gvQUmTDm
youtube.com/watch?v=oL6IU1cu17c
youtube.com/watch?v=acgVBSxV2i8

israelitewatchmen.com/archive/reference/
israelite.ca/research/specialstudiesfiles/diaspora_files/real_diaspora.html
israelite.ca/research/specialstudiesfiles/scriptural_marks.html
israelite-identity-archive.blogspot.com/2014/11/the-marks-of-israel-by-jack-mohr.html
christianidentityministries.com/witt.html
nordiskisrael.dk/artikler/hnewton_israel_discovered.html
israelect.com/reference/JackMohr/jm025h.htm
melgibstein.wordpress.com/

lmao that toxoplasmosis thing is hilarious since it doesn't explain lesbianism

>islam is an old christian heresy
Is there any proof of that? It's very hard for me to imagine that it's a mere coincidence that the Islamic world so proudly displays the colors assigned so carefully to the Revelation to John

>Jesus was a Jew both in terms of religion AND in terms of ethnicity
Wrong. See and The Jews are Edomites. It's why they are so soulless and anti-everything that is good. Anti-nature, anti-family, anti-community, anti-normal sex, anti-white, anti-God.

Do you honestly think that the Jews were great warriors? Great sailors and fishermen? Farmers and Ranchers? Lovers of nature, animals and wildlife? Builders, and great architects? Soul inspiring artists and musicians? What people do fit those descriptions? Europeans.

The bible and world events take on a whole new meaning when you understand that we northern-european white people are the lost tribes of
Israel, God's race. It makes our current debasement that much sadder. We have either turned from God, or have fallen prey to the false
preaching of "Judeo-Christianity", and we are reaping the results. We are the ones who fulfilled the prophecies for Israel. It was not an
accident that we were the ones who heard when Jesus came to gather the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

kill yourselves

aw, are you sad because women dont like you?

>Anti-nature, anti-family, anti-community, anti-normal sex, anti-white, anti-God.

I'm more than half-Jewish genetically and I like all of those things. Guess your theory is wrong....

>What people do fit those descriptions? Europeans.

In modern times, yes, but in ancient times Europeans were literally tree niggers and all great civilisations were based around the Mediterranean basin.

If you want to talk about the "tribe of Israel" in a physical, genetic, and ethnological sense, you're talking about Jews.

Sorry that doesn't jive with your ideology.

when it comes to God, you have to believe it to see it, not see it to believe it

lesbianism doesn't exist it's all performative
They dont detect each others pheromones as anything other then an odor too lazy to google study though

It's not a conspiracy theory, it was an offshoot of arianism another heresy
sir.sagepub.com/content/4/1/75.extract

I'd start with "William Lane Craig: The Evidence for God."

youtube.com/watch?v=KbbE8ZLzcRk

good god, you must be the grand wizard of these alt-right fools

you realize that what was considered white then in that region isn't the same as our modern day standard of white.
some people in that region today can have blue eyes and pale skin. just look at some of the "refugees".
would you consider them white if they have blue eyes?

>I'm more than half-Jewish genetically and I like all of those things. Guess your theory is wrong..
Good job on using SJW rhetoric "Dude, not all X are like that". Besides, give me on reason why I should trust a literally self-proclaimed jew? You literally descend from Satan, the father of lies.
>In modern times, yes, but in ancient times Europeans were literally tree niggers and all great civilisations were based around the Mediterranean basin.
Gee, I wonder why.
>If you want to talk about the "tribe of Israel" in a physical, genetic, and ethnological sense, you're talking about Jews.
No, and it's tribes of Israel. See how clueless you are? You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

>you realize that what was considered white then in that region isn't the same as our modern day standard of white.
It was the translators of the King James Bible who picked those words, not the inhabitants of the middle-east 2000 years ago. So your argument falls short. Or are you implying people didn't know what white and ruddy was 400 years ago?
>some people in that region today can have blue eyes and pale skin. just look at some of the "refugees".
That's because of mongrelization. This was not the case 2000 years ago. The ashkenazi jews (i.e. the white-looking jews you are talking about) didn't even exist at the time.
>would you consider them white if they have blue eyes?
No. Plenty of mongrels with pale skin and blue eyes.

>Good job on using SJW rhetoric "Dude, not all X are like that".

When you make tautological arguments like "all X are Y" a counter-example is excellent refutation "no, 1x is NOT y therefore your statement is false."

>Gee, I wonder why.

What do you mean?

All civilisations rise and fall, no one people has been on top forever. At one time your ancestors were dirty barbarians when mine were writing the Bible. Roles were briefly reversed. But now you're back to the barbarian role what with the Islamization of your country.

>No, and it's tribes of Israel. See how clueless you are? You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

You're confusing spiritual truths with genetic/ethnic facts that can be verified using science.

The "tribe of Israel" can be understood in either a literal or spiritual sense.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sr1oIATudD4

catholic podcast
I'm halfway through the series
wordonfireshow.com/podcast-archive/
it's with bishop robert barron
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Barron_(bishop)

There's some pretty good stuff. I was hooked by the third episode. I listen to it on my drives to/from work.

“I never came into the church as a person who was being taught. I came in on my knees. That is the only way in. When people start praying they need truths; that’s all. You don’t come into the Church by ideas and concepts, and you cannot leave by mere disagreement. It has to be a loss of faith, a loss of participation. You can tell when people leave the Church: they have quit praying.

Actively relating to the Church's prayer and sacraments is not done through ideas. Any Catholic today who has an intellectual disagreement with the Church has an illusion. You cannot have an intellectual disagreement with the Church: that's meaningless. The Church is not an intellectual institution. It is a superhuman institution.”

Jesus is also descended from Ruth the Moabite. I believe her husband was mixed.

there is no "evidence" that can prove or disprove God. That's why it's faith.

>Saint Thomas Aquinas
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Ways_(Aquinas)

>Turin shroud
ewtn.co.uk/news/latest/astonishing-discovery-at-christ-s-tomb-supports-turin-shroud

>Aquinas, Scotus, the Greeks (Platon, Aristotel...) all pointed to Christianity

If you use that for atheism, sure.

youtube.com/watch?v=qTmdj9Bcqno

>It was the translators of the King James Bible who picked those words
wich had never seen David or Jesus. the whole thing might as well just have been a misunderstanding in the translation. stuff like that aren't unusual

>it was an offshoot of arianism another heresy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arianism#Arianism_among_medieval_Germanic_tribes
>During the time of Arianism's flowering in Constantinople, the Gothic convert Ulfilas (later the subject of the letter of Auxentius cited above) was sent as a missionary to the Gothic barbarians across the Danube, a mission favored for political reasons by emperor Constantius II. Ulfilas' initial success in converting this Germanic people to an Arian form of Christianity was strengthened by later events. When the Germanic peoples entered the Roman Empire and founded successor-kingdoms in the western part, most had been Arian Christians for more than a century.

The tan German meme goes deeper than I realized. I didn't think it was a thing until WWI.

Those who feel anxiety and discomfort, this arises because you are living while ignoring a fundamental part of your self and of reality. The rot and decay surrounding you in society is telling you that there isn't value to be had in the material.

"If you were of the world, the world would love you as its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."
John 15:19

Only through seeking Christ can you find truth.

youtube.com/watch?v=C7vvPXz-Qes

Religion is a blue pill you moron. There is no benevolent sky daddy watching over us. That's childish fairy tale bullshit. There is probably some kind of higher power, but not sky daddy.

>What do you mean?
Hint: Pic-related in my previous post.
>When you make tautological arguments like "all X are Y" a counter-example is excellent refutation "no, 1x is NOT y therefore your statement is false."
You used SJW rhetoric and I called you out on it. I don't care for statistical anomalies who are an exception to the rule. Are you implying niggers are equal to white people just because there happens to be a handful of intelligent niggers? Because that's what your reasoning leads to. Also, like I said, you descend from the father of lies so I will certainly not trust you blindly.
>At one time your ancestors were dirty barbarians when mine were writing the Bible.
No. The Bible was written by white israelites. The only kike in amongst the disciples were Judas, and guess what? He was the only one to betray Jesus, and for shekels nonetheless. Ironic, is it not?
>You're confusing spiritual truths with genetic/ethnic facts that can be verified using science.
Ah yes, all these inconclusive (((scientific))) """"facts"""". You believe in evolution too, don't you?

its the strongest red pill we have

in a sense you're right:

people who mistake their allegiance with supposedly "progressive" political positions with possessing the moral high ground and viewing any position that doesn't line up with their ideological orthodoxy is viewed as censorable hate speech. I'm calling these SJW types "left wing fundamentalists" though "PC authoritarians" works as well

the difference I have with you is in blaming degeneracy on atheism. it was a popular argument during the "atheism boom" that people chose to lose their relgions so they could be hedonistic without guilt.

as someone who didn't lose his faith lightly, I thought those arguments were bullshit. I didn't suddenly start hating Jesus - I found myself being painfully forced out of the religion by my rational mind. if I'd stayed I'd have been a hypocrite, or lying to myself.

atheism isn't the problem - even if it leads it the problems you name. people don't choose to lose their faith, and they're at least honest in their disbelief.

most aren't going to be compelled to change their positions on those issues using theological arguments. you need to use historical examples. otherwise, each time men outperform women, or whites outperform blacks, those on the left will impose one more new law that tries to equalize society that much further.

>Human beings are born with different capacities, if they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.