Russians Are Historical Cucks

Reminder that not a single Russian has ruled the land known as Russia until Georgy Malenkov in 1957. Until then Russia's rulers have either been Nordic (Ruriks), German (Romanovs), Jewish (Lenin), or Georgian (Stalin). It really makes one think how a nationj can feel such pride in itself when they have been ruled by foreigners their entire existence. Now I'm not saying this is genetic or Russians are inferior, but c'mon on guys. How could you couldn't take charge of your own country?

>inb4 muh 1066 England!

They intermarried with Anglo-Saxons after a generation. British royalty always had Anglo-Saxon blood in it, meanwhile Russian rulers practically despised Russians.

>inb4 this is just WE WUZISM

This is MAINSTREAM and accepted by even Russia itself for the most part.

russiapedia.rt.com/prominent-russians/history-and-mythology/princess-olga-of-kiev/

Other urls found in this thread:

russiapedia.rt.com/prominent-russians/history-and-mythology/princess-olga-of-kiev/
youtube.com/watch?v=vWgqdmrsnVU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleksandr_Mikhailovich_of_Tver
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

reminder that you're irrelevant leaf

>only response is leaf
LOL

don't gonna read your rubbish, sorry

Then get off the thread.

Well he did get quints

>it's "butthurt Ukrainian immigrant in Canada" episode

Quints of truth

checked
leaf still just barking

Ukraine was part of Kievan Rus so I'd just be insulting myself as well.

But Russians are nordic, just like England is Anglo Saxon.

>debunks your non-sense
LOL and you are still mad

>Russians are Nordic
No they are Slavic. If someone is Nordic they aren't Russian. That's like saying an Indian in Britain is British.

ukraine is inexisting meme country, you leaf

Ukraine was created in the end of XVII century, long after Kievan Rus has ceased to exist.

Why did they all have Russian names then if they were foreigners?

>Nordic (Ruriks), German (Romanovs), Jewish (Lenin), or Georgian (Stalin).

Russians ARE all these. Russia is a country with more than 160 different ethnicities. That's like saying USA hasn't been ruled by an American since George Washington.

Yeah no shit, it was artificially created because Lenin couldn't hold all of the Russian Empire together.

No shit stupid, it's a non-country.

Assimilation to make themselves apear more Slavic so they would be more accepted. "Olga of Kiev" is a very Russian name but even Russian sources say she was Norse.

>Olga was born in Pskov (currently a city in the northwest of Russia) into a family of Varyag origin.

So you're saying that for example Dmitry of Tver a Russian king who's ancestry as far back were Norse is still a Russian?

> foreigners

> assimilated

Doesn't make any sense

> "Olga of Kiev" is a very Russian name but even Russian sources say she was Norse.
how can you be this retarded but still able to type?

>what were the rus

Let's put it this way, they moved from Scandinavia, decleared themselves rulers. Then changed their names and culture to Slavic so the masses would see them as one of their one

Even the Russian academic sites accept this as fact you fucking retard

Reference to the Vikings, Russia is named after their conquerors LOL

One of the rules when accepting the Orthodox faith is to change your name. For example Catherine II was Sophie in Prussia, when she married Peter III they "forced" her to change the name into something more fitting for Russia.

This would make sense if his name was Sven not Dimitri. IT's kinda stupid desu it's like saying that the Spanish Hapsburg monarchy and the Spanish Bourbon monarchy weren't really Spanish or the current Royal House in England isn't really English because they are originally house Saxe-Coburg Gotha

Except the House of Saxe-Colburg Gotha is only German paternally. They have tons of Anglo-Saxon heritage. The Ruriks wouldn't allow themselves to marry with Slavs which shows how little they thought of their own people.

Why are you getting all butthurt over something that nobody cares about?

Russia is made out of many nationalities, always was.

I don't see why this fact should bother some autistic kid living on the other side of the planet.

The last tzar of Rurik origin was Ivan the terrible who's wife was of Serbian/Russian origin so a slav

I don't think you understand what Russian even means. It's not the Slavs who lived there before the Varyags came, it's the ethnos created through their merger. There were no Russians before that, they were Ilmens, Krivichs, Severians, etch.

you, leaf, just know no shit about being russian at all. and still i don't wanna read your stupid rubbish. you're just don't know the subject you wanna talking about.
leaf.

You clearly cared enough to reply. And I'm pointing this out because Russians always talk about their great nation and PRAISE DA TSAR HE WUZ TRUE RUSSIA NOT DA COMMUNISTS when the Tsars and Ruriks considered you peasants

But he wasn't, so what I say still lives on.

So who was the first Russian or person considered "Russian?" For example would Ivan the Terrible be Russian? Would Ann of Kashin

so is russia

> but he wasn't

But he was

I clearly do know about it since I got it from your own academic sources.

Well you're wrong since Ivan was the first Tsar.

>Russian memes
youtube.com/watch?v=vWgqdmrsnVU

that's what i supposed to say, but least butthurted.
fuck you leaf

last Tzar of the Rurik dynasty

I'm just pointing out how little you know about your own history. For example would you consider this guy to be Russian?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleksandr_Mikhailovich_of_Tver

>55555

WITNESSED

Also, Russians are basically just white niggers

>So who was the first Russian or person considered "Russian?" For example would Ivan the Terrible be Russian? Would Ann of Kashin

They would. The Rurikovichs themselves became slavicized in less than a century.

tell me about my history, you irrelevant dominionboi

Ruriks didn't have Tsars but that means the dynasty died out at him, the moment he marries a Russian the dynasty dies.

I heard that guy is Polish but IDK

Then how come not a SINGLE name of a Slavic Rurik can be found. I wrote a University paper on this and made a presentation on it. I went in thinking I'd talk about how they assimilated but I can't find a single name of a Slav who intermarried in the family.

Yeah I will because you are probably too drunk on vodka to figure it out yourself.

>Be Russian
>Fight for german interests and destroy Poland-Lithuania
>Give all important harbors to Prussia
>Allow Prussia to develop freely
>Sell Alaska to the USA because you must finance the army on polish territories
>Allow Prussia to unite german states because you dislike Austria and Poles
>United Germany and Turkey obliterate your country

Yup. Russians are Viking, Mongol, German puppets

It's actually kind of funny how for 1200 years now they STILL haven't figured out they have been fighting for OTHER PEOPLE

Sviatoslav of Kiev (reigned 945-972) was the first Rurikovich with a purely slavic name. Pretty much all that followed had slavic names too.

His parents were Rurik (proven Nordic) and Ogla of Kiev (Proven Nordic) even according to Russias sources. So no he wasn't Slavic in the slightest.

That doesn't make him any less Russian, since Rurik's descendants created the Russian ethnos. It's just that Slavic culture and language became dominant in it.