Why do millennials still live at home with their parents?

Why do millennials still live at home with their parents?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/WrTB4AJ
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/why do millennials /country/us/type/op/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like her fake smile.

She's either has aspergers or is some type of sociopath.

All her smiles look fake like she's trying on faces. I bet she's batshit insane

Nah that's a dumb woman's smile, I have an incredible ability to detect it.

Are you above the age of 35 OP?

>no steve o
0/10

You can't afford the lastest iPhone every month with a mortgage or rent note. Plus they'll probably inherit the house eventually and moving sucks

Because minecraft.

Good question, he probably is.

because the failed Western economics

esp. caused by baby boomers and previous generations

I was thinking the same

I just moved back in at 28, moved out at 18. Diagnosed with acute myeloid leukemia, can't work, need help taking care of myself. That's my excuse.
As for others I have no fucking clue. I worked since I was 14, I don't know why these lazy asses are too proud to take a job at a McDonalds if there's no other work and would rather beg on the street and collect welfare. I worked minimum wage at fucking Taco Bell 2 years ago for 3 months just to get by.

Fuck off boomer.
Can't wait until your social security is gutted and you spend your last days living off catfood you hippie piece of shit.

Looks like a man.

also i'd like to note that if we had WW3 the economy would probably be back on track

A better question is, why do millennials always make and take this same bait?

You could be a walmart greeter!

Sit in your wheelchair with your chemo IV by the walmart entrance.

No excuse not to work!

Don't know you but wish you the very best if you're not shit talking but really sick.

why?

>Why do millennials still live at home with their parents?

Because that is where their soft pillow is.

this thread EVERY FUCKING DAY

SHUT THE FUCK UP

Because most have had little progress in developing real world skills or personality?

Only a small amount of people born since late 80s seem to actually have any valid credentials to do anything. The rest are just thrown onto the retail and food services pile because they lack any real world skills or the ability to demonstrate said skills to an employer.

Do you make a thread about millennials every day with a picture of Soe? No to answer you question, I'm proof.

It saves me a ton of money, and coworkers don't make fun of me, since they wish they had done it.

I have a job but I don't really see too much reason to move out at this point. Also going to get a masters degree soon so I can spend my money on that rather than on an apartment.

Why doesn't the admin add no millennial threads to the sticky?

Why do you post the same threads every day?
>why do milllenials X? with pictures of this cunt
fuck off

>boomers are big meanies!
>I can't get a job!
>don't tell me to actually try
>you just don't understand!!

Lol @ leukemia

Can't risk going in public unless absolutely necessary. I am prone to fainting now and am on blood thinners and I could bleed to death from a small cut. Sorry I don't want to die because I scraped myself on a brick wall going to work to greet fat asses.

I am 24 and live with my parents. I live 15 minutes away from my job. I pay no rent/food but everything else (health/car insurance, etc) I cover.

I Bank about $25k/yr, allowing me to build my 401k and savings so I won't be crushed by debt buying a home.

Problem Chaim?

Lol weak

why do you make this same fucking thread every two hours?

>no steve o
I think he got a lot less replies with the steve-o thing

>tfw no autistic qt gf

Data mining.

Unless you work retail/fast food, I assure you, they make fun of you.

Just not in your face.

I was a lazy nerd who was glued to the computer, never applied fot any jobs and had good grades so my parents let me stay at home a long time because they put hope on me. Moved out and back a few times and moved out finally at ~27.5, got a shitty job for a few months and started studying again now. I just have near to no motivation, I got married somehow (I can be rather handsome, I'm like a venus flytrap for certain girls I guess, pretty exterior but a lazy fuck at heart), my main motivation now is that I can't fuck up my wifes life too bad, so now I try to actually study well (and doing a so-so job of it, but better than nothing). That is the story of my life, hope you enjoyed it.

>I pay no rent/food, but everything else (health/car insurance, etc) I cover
So you're a grown man with a full-time job and yet you take as much responsibility as a kid working in retail for spending money.

No-one should blame you, you were raised this way. Your parents fucked you up.

Apathy + financial instability + fear of becoming a hobo
t. Stayed because my parents needed help financially and now I'm legitimately afraid to move out even though I can and no longer have to help them as they're doing fine

>responsibility means taking out loans and spending your life in debt
Enough of you snow jews.

what age does it get weird?
19, 20, 21... ?

I make 45k a year and never went through college, but because I live in the gay area in commiefornia, I can't afford the 1,500-4,000$ rents needed. I just pay my family rent instead at a much cheaper cost.

No she's just a mentally empty woman like most
Probably sucks dick like a champ though and looks good with cum on her face
That's all she is good for anyway

My uncle lives with my grandma with his wife and he's in his mid 40s...

dunno, ask them

discord.gg/WrTB4AJ

never

when your parents die, you can inherit the house anyways

>WOMAN

We rent from a jew

Where I live the median wage of people in their 20s is almost as high as the median rent for a small apartment

So if you dont have a gf you are fucked

>All her smiles look fake like she's trying on faces.

post pics of you doing better.

yah. you can't.

I'm 29 and live with roommates. I'd be living with mom and dad if they hadn't moved so far outside the city. Paying bills suck ass. I hate the idea of paying into something "forever".

/biz/ here. The only problem I see is you're only banking 25k per year. Stop going out drinking with your friends and maybe you can afford to make better investments and tripple your earnings.

You mean inherit the debt to pay off the house, feels bad

because baby boomers ass-fucked the economy

22 and in the uk here
ive got 16k in savings and spend very little money, i drive a motorcycle to work as a bricklayer and dont drink or smoke
i fucking hate my life, i dont get why people around me are happy when everything is so expensive and renting is really a waste of money

forgot to add i live with my mum and dad

I genuinely doubt it. They even try to convince friends and family members to live with their parents and max out their retirement plans.

Ayyy

>, i drive a motorcycle to work as a bricklayer

I love you. Much the same as how I adored the two fat ladies cooking show where they rode a sidecar to the studio.

random internet victim is not related

i did lars muhammad.

you're a bum using your sickness as an excuse. scum sucking leech living off of medicaid. this country and your parents would be better off if those cancer cells finally choked the life out of you.

leech.

They're brainwashed into consumerist society that life is good because they can buy new phones and tvs.

I tipped my fedora so hard it woke up my mom

Over 25
Friend of mine did until he was 32 but he also now owns 8 pawn shops, makes $190k a year at a completely different job, his wife doesn't have to work at all, he has a house he wants to live in the rest of his life and he's also a race car driver
It all depends on perspective

The fucking Soe poster is worse than the cummy in mummy guy. Stop demonizing this poor woman who just likes some DotA

>victim
isn't this that crazy doctor bitch in Miami?

stop shitting up this fucking board with your spam

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/why do millennials /country/us/type/op/

yes. you win 100 internet points.

goddamn she has a nice bod.

Bricklayer is based as fuck though
I bet it's made you quite strong at least
You should look into architecture or construction foreman

because the job market sucks and the housing market isn't much better. live in an apartment complex full of undesirables or help pay off the mortgage at your parents while you have the entire upstairs of the home to yourself? I'll choose the ladder until I get a better job and can buy a comfy ranch style home with a couple of acres.

Looking too far into things: the post

ffs

>tfw you'll never fuck her with her head in the toilet

No you can definitely still get a job
The thing is that doing so would literally leave you with nothing but rent/gas money and enough to get cheap garbage food.
Its a cycle that once you get in you can't get out of for a decade

Decreasing purchasing power of the median wage combined with increasing stratification of a changing economy.

In the past, most houses held multiple generations of the same family. This changed due to specific actions taken under the Truman and Eisenhower administartions and boomers assumed that what they were born into was the way things had always been and not the result of careful and deliberate economic management so the world has steadily gone to shit ever since and they can't explain why.