Brit/pol/ - True Love Edition

>EU unveils new Space Egg headquarters that symbolises "Joy at a time of populist uprising and anger"
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/08/eu-unveils-new-300m-space-egg-hq-europa-brussels/

>Whatever happened to Jeremy Corbyn?
telegraph.co.uk/opinion/2016/12/10/whatever-happened-jeremy-corbyn/

>Notorious bender Peter Tachell and Syria protesters disrupt Corbyn speech
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38274395

>"Britain is ready to bite back on migration" - Paul Nuttall
express.co.uk/news/politics/741870/ukip-leader-paul-nuttall-brexit-interview-views-economy-government-britain-uk

>Gina Miller will WIN Supreme Court Brexit ruling as Government advisers predict narrow victory for Parliament having to vote on A50
express.co.uk/news/politics/741993/government-lose-supreme-court-article-50-brexit-appeal-ruling-claim-advisors

>EU negotiator rushes through deal for UK to pay for access to Single Market, migrants
express.co.uk/news/politics/741781/Brexit-EU-referendum-Brits-keep-freedom-of-movement-residence-rights

>Turkey accused of ‘dissolving’ their migrant camps as scum floods Greece
breitbart.com/london/2016/12/10/migrants-arrive-greece-dissolved-turkish-migrant-camps/

>Peter Hitchens was right; "The Boris Effect" strikes again as Ed Balls's popularity soars after humiliating himself in public
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/ed-balls-strictly-popularity-comres-poll-theresa-may-a7467336.html

>More proof that the SNP actually want England to be right-wing for the sake of their own political gain as figures show they spent less money during the EU Referendum than Wetherspoons
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/29/snp-accused-barely-trying-eu-referendum-outspent-wetherspoon/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XNnHLMdx0ko
youtube.com/watch?v=DpP2oy42JqQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Britain a shit

Why the fuck should their voices be heard? Why should they have their cake and eat it? The time to complain about the state of the government was at the 2015 General election and the North along with the rest of the country, voted for either the conservatives or labour, thus ensuring the status quo of austerity. Perhaps the reason people belittle the North (and brexiters in general) is cos they voted for something that was going to severely handicap them, but oh no, we don't listen to experts anymore. And now the shit is hitting the fan they are complaining.

To all brexit morons: Stop blaming the eu for the shit OUR government, both labour and tory, have done to this country. It was OUR government's choice not to invest in the North, not to build houses anywhere, not to secure decent public education or health (by selling it off to THEIR MATES for their own benefit), not to invest in jobs. It was OUR choice not to vote in proportional representation, not matter how flawed, it was still not as flawed as FPP and would have shaken up the Westminster establishment . And so it was OUR choice to put the economic gun to our head and pull the trigger. But it was almost a dead heat. With only a couple of million more idiots voting brexit, you think that the almost other half is not going to stop pointing out your stupidity?

And now you stupid brexiters, with the nations head blown to smithereens are whinging that the body is dying. To all you brexit cunts, fuck you all cos you brought this down on yourselves with a government more concerned with its own survival than that of the nation. You had the chances to change but instead you did nothing until the self serving daily mail/express/sun presented you with a nuclear option. You dumb dumb fucks.

What's Brit/pol/'s favourite member of Steps?

youtube.com/watch?v=XNnHLMdx0ko

Imperium desu

LAST ONE ON DRUGS IS A QUEER

I'm a capitalist and I hate non whites but I also hate poor whites (for the same reason I hate non whites). Who should I vote for?

Karen is mixedrace

let

that

sink

in

Gonna get a happy ending next week lads
Hope I don't cum too quick

qwertyuiop[[[[]asdfghjkl;'#zxcvbnm,./

THIS

FUCKING QFT

I have a romantic view of Britain and how it should be which often clouds my thought process when it comes to thinking about politics

Who are you quoting?

>I'm a nationalist
>proceeds to talk about "whites" and not anglos.

You're not a nationalist

Labour

He said capitalist not nationalist daft sod

What's a Bataclan??!

JUST

yes he's a real life shitposter but he's almost the one we need

he's not counterproductive. when he filibusters a Bill it wasnt going to pass anyway

the utter state of britpol

What the fuck is taking you bongs so long?
Brexit was ages ago

>You will never be this smug

I know this feel

>he's the shitposter we need
What has he done that has actually accomplished anything of value ever?
Fillibustering bills that were already dying proves my point too.

I will rather become a Papist than recognise asians as humans

What did he say on this week I missed it? Is he a leftie cuck? I kinda hope not.

Why isnt Trump president yet

DRUMPF WILL NOT BE PRESIDENT!

WAS SUEZ BASED ON A LIE?

Fuck pikeys

Nigel an Trump will tell GB we having Brexit tbqh

To SadManOnATrain
"did you say something about me in parliament"
"no"
"oh"

>the last episode of Dads Army

youtube.com/watch?v=DpP2oy42JqQ

the mens day debates for one. he's one of the few prepared to raise those issues

the whole filibustering PMBs is nonsense anyway. anyone who knows about it knows it''s nonsense and the system is broken. it's not counterproductive because everyone knows how broken it is

Most English people do not have Anglisc blood.

So do I lad, so do I. I actually delude myself into believing Britain isn't a doomed shithole.

I fucked a few then you get the monster mongs bruvs jelluss you fucked his sister

He said he beat up Carl cause he said something racist, I guess Barat is /ourguy/

Ah that guest was so obnoxious
>cites historical examples
>gets corrected
>"I-I'm not here for history lesson :^("

>checked
There's 100 days between election and inauguration
Brexit was 6 months ago. Is May doing a good job?

Andrew "Righteous Blade of the Prophet" Neil

For fuck sake France, sort yourself out and get rid of the muslims

What instrument should I learn lads?

Getting out of a political Union that has its graps everywhere in Europe is more diffcult than a set process that has been done more than 50 times

>Is May doing a good job
If you count mentioning the wage gap and Black Lives Matter in her very first speech, then completely vanishing from the public eye while everyone else does the work for her "a good job"

Pic related

>raised the issues
He didn't get anywhere with it though did he? He just made himself (and also Jess Phillips) look like a twat.
The problem is that people like him DO NOT come across as reasonable to anyone that does not already agree with him.
Parliamentary fillibusting is inherently a good thing as PMBs are largely shit anyway.

The flesh flute.

skinflute

"...Ian Watkins came out as gay. Wow what a shock. His name is Ian Watkins yet he went by the name of "H".
Whats your name?
Oh you, just call me "H" *winks*"

Completely false

Or you are purposefully being retarded and not narrowing it down to just England

I can't wait for Jeremy Corbyn to become the prime minister.

Thinking about getting a DNA test done but a bit worried there might be some hidden Jew in me.

>giving your money and DNA to IRL dataminers

but it'd get you some good (you)'s on Sup Forums

you have to factor in the (you)'s

>izzint dat izlambofobick?

Police already have half my DNA anyway because my Dad went to prison and they took DNA records.

>Not participating in the marvels of science because you're a tinfoil faggot

Toooooooo MANY ARABS !
France is a filthy achmed nation whites are 10%
GB will be same if we dont get the Far Right Thugs burning /killing the the filth out , in my day I worked 9/5, but at nite slipt out an scratched cars of niggers an go home an dog shit in letterboxes ! white NF at rallies we battered the nogs an the white kikes agenda , you guys shitpost but we went to war with the them cunts .

>behold thoshze who inshult islaam

If you're that mongrelised that you cannot actually learn from your family records what your makeup is, you really shouldn't be advocating for ethnic nationalism of any form

Well we're not all pure Anglos if that's what you're trying to say.

Guitar so you can bag a slag or two.

Christ /sg/ is so easy to bait. Just have to support kurds then they sperg out

What's happening in the Andrea Leadsom timeline?

Just realised the police are probably capable of telling a lot of black men who their fathers actually are, top kek

How old are you, Specs?

>Family records
>A mapping of thousands of years of genetic lineage

Pick one

She's busy concerning herself with our cheese imports and visiting meat halls in Beijing.
Sad end of a career, but fitting for her cowardice.

Death squads crack down on rampant homosexuality, Nigel given Foreign Secretary job, governance moved to Winchester while London is cleansed

All my known ancestors barring two are English. One came from Scandinavia in the late 1800s, the other came from Austria in the early 1900s, but nobody is really sure what her background was, so she might have been a Jew. So I was thinking of getting it checked out.

he did another one this year that was as productive as any backbench debate would be, which is to highlight an issue and hope it contributes to wider debate

I don't think filibustering is a good thing and i think the system is so flawed on Fridays. However, the concept of a filibuster existing here is a bit misleading because it's procedurally impossible to filibuster a bill that has:

1) enough support
2) had enough time at second reading - bills shouldnt be waved through after no debate

>this will never be the actual timeline

Sacha?

Piano or Violin.

Very rarely you'd get to show off and if you don't tell anyone, you'd suprise the fuck out of them. Don't fall for the guitar meme.

>we will never be in the Liz Kendall timeline

daily reminder Anglos are not white - swarty germanic mongrels who sit below their israelite scottish superiors and masters

death to the scum on judgement day

Reminder that tens of thousands of people are still flooding into this country right now, despite the media kowtowing to government requests to suppress these sorts of stories until March.

Whenever there's a specific island nation thread
>pol the incest edition

>captchas which slowly fade out and replace with another one you have to check again and again
scream

Reminder in addition to a curry muncher halfbreed, fucking a yemini and a quarter jew, there is a literal gypsy subhuman lurking around

Why ....I wnt that one .. You know its true most 13yo mong tory boy posters dont understand life as me .

>t. dago

Finns are the most genetically isolated nation in Europe though. Meaning you are the most inbred in national terms.

I am and yes the majority of us have Celtic and French blood. The most popular surnames in England originate from France plus why do you think most of us look nothing like Danes or Swedes? Stop being an idiot.
I just see poor people as a different race. How are they any different from niggers? Whilst my ancestors was actually doing things of worth their ancestors wuz slavin away bak in da fields.

brits have a lot to learn when it comes to incest

>rampant homosexuality,
you killed sucking cock in toilets lad

You can't distract us from the truth spurdo

>hispancucks
>white

cant wait till you're executed for being a nigget tbqh

>israelite scottish superiors
Finally. We are the true Israelites. Scream all you like, but Jesus was a Scot

> England originate from France plus why do you think most of us look nothing like Danes or Swedes? Stop being an idiot.

I just looked at the 23 and me genetic survey of england. 60% of the genetic material is Anglo

>being this inbred

guess it comes with being nordcucks

Icelanders are not inbred though