[BREAKING] MUSLIM SUICIDE BOMBERS KILL 56!!

dailysabah.com/africa/2016/12/09/56-killed-177-injured-in-double-suicide-attack-in-northeast-nigeria

56 KILLED 177 INJURED

MUSLIM SUICIDE BOMBERS IN NIGERIA

MORE ISLAMIC TERRORISM, ALL VICTIMS ARE AFRICAN BLACKS

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Nigeria#Population
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Madagali Council Chairman Yusuf Muhammed told the News Agency of Nigeria 57 of the injured were in critical condition, while 120 of the victims were minors.
Akintoye said the bombings took place at a local grain market in the morning, adding the attack was allegedly carried out by two female suicide bombers.

Madagali is a few kilometers away from the Sambisa Forest, which is considered as one of the biggest fortresses of the Boko Haram militants.

could you imagine if this happened in a relevant country

Instead of picking sides, liberal media will simply ignore this

>all victims are african blacks

literally nothing of value was lost

>Nigeria
Who cares?

Someone should give them nukes.

Bless kek thank you for making niggers purge themselves.

RIP AFRICANS

ISLAMIC TERRORISTS STRIKE AFRICANS

MSM will ignore this. Doesn't fit the narrative that they only target people who have military in mid east.

who cares about fucking africa

Massive Islamic Terrorism attacks all over AFRICA

MSM IGNORES

"Doesn't fit narrative that it is because of white racism".

>ALL VICTIMS ARE AFRICAN BLACKS

idiot, you have to pretend its working, muslims are killing themselves and taking niggers with them, this is GODS WORK

Sorry OP but you need to multiply that number of dead AFRICANS by a thousand before anybody here in burger land notices it on the 30seconds of "news" coverage it gets. Notice how many posts this gets before it's burried

Nah
Maybe sjw will care now

POOR AFRICAN GRAIN MARKET SUICIDE BOMBED BY ISLAMISTS

56 DEAD! 120 CHILDREN INJURED

>It's because of racism
>it's because of privilege

HOW PRIVILEGED ARE THESE POOR FUCKING AFRICANS?

Isn't this like an everyday occurance, pretty much all across Africa?

This happens all the time

None of the massive waves of islamic terrorist massacres and suicide bombings are ever covered

It destroys the MSM narrative that terrorism is the result of privilege or white racism because the victims are all poor as fuck black christians.

This isn't about Africa you retards it's about the religion of peace that has again struck does it have to attack you white cucks in order for it to be news? We can use these attacks against it to further show why it is so dengerous and we need to stop the rapefugees

Yes

Boko Haram alone has killed 6,500+ civilians in terrorist attacks, much more than the kill count in 9/11. It's a constant thing. They brainwash kids with wahhabism and send them into crowded areas to blow them up.

It's entirely mindless violence.

western news don't ever cover islamic attacks like this

Their propaganda narrative has to be protected.

You won't hear about 56 dead in a suicide attack by muslims, but you will hear if a muslim woman is shouted at in a grocery store

>RELIGION OF PEACE

>IT'S ALL WHITES FAULT

>BRING VICTIMS FAMILIES TO USA

Not nearly enough niggers killing other niggers.

MSM = FAKE NEWS

BUMP THIS IF 56 DEAD IN TERRORIST SUICIDE BOMBING IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN WHAT TRUMP TWEETS.

poor africans buying stuff at their dirty grain market oppressed ISLAM

Their black skin made them feel superior

>56 less nigger scammers
>A bad thing

Instability in Africa makes it harder to exploit their resources.

>MUSLIM SUICIDE BOMBERS IN NIGERIA

>NIGERIA

Thump just keeps making the world better every day.

Can't you just feel the diversity.

It seems like it is an endless cycle.

praise be!

This.

Boko Haram kills 500 people in some village; when I read it in the paper, the journalists appear to have a difficult time presenting the perfect victims or poor black africans, without mentioning the worst perps, black african muslims just reading the Quran.

I've always hated africans most of them blame Western Society i.e. white people for their shit living and in reality if western society hasn't been involved so far they would've already killed themselves by now fucking chimps in my opinion we should let them wipe each other out then when africa is empty countries can decide who gets land grabs

is that mint icecream

>IN NIGERIA
Ebola and AIDS wasn't enough?
Africa is fucked more than ever now.

and i should care why?

fucking CIA god damit didn't you get the Trump memo?

THIS HAPPENED ON TRUMP'S WATCH...NO WAIT...FUCK...

JUST DELETE THIS!

That is the opposite of the truth. Instability makes it easier to exploit their resources. Keep 'me poor and disorganized and just make deals with the corrupt leaders.

Be sure to bring guns too.

>muslims
again
>nigeria
dead niggers?!
>56 die 177 hurt
PRAISE ALLAH FOR EVERY DEAD NIGGER!

I was so excited until I saw it was in Nigeria.

God damnit, OP, why did you do this to me? There hasn't been a decent happening since the election.

>thousands

Too small; hundreds of thousands is needed

Hell, it was only because of Queen Obama that Boko became a big name due to "muh little African girls"

Judgement day, yay, my children, the price bill for Abrahamic religions is served! We learned anything yet in 2000 years? No? Ok then, continue the hunt for virgins you high spiritual matured beings. Mutti, mutti in Germany got a basket of good goodies ready, come mann. One black race, one human race, everybody welcomed in bad of Franz next to Susi Mushi wife.

depends

some of the rebel groups fuck up pipelines and shit : Nigerian delta niggers or whatever fucked up oil exports

Some weakness is good but it depends.

First I was like OMG, totes happens.
Nigeria.
LOL, no one gives a fuck.

always blaming barry. i bet if barry obama ended islamic terrorisim you would still blame him for the methods used, irrelevant of what they are

the delicious part is libtard media doesnt give a fuck either. They will still cover trump tweets 24/7, but then act like they care about black people when its time to vote.

The Obama's DID EVERYTHING they could

just look!

Actually USA has been helping fuck up boko and al shabaab but it's a guerilla force

>blacs muslim killing other blacks muslim
I donĀ“t undertand where is the problem

because third world shit-holes are the beta testing ground for the bullshit they're going to pull here soon

they're testing perimeters, they want to know how far we can be pushed before we go full DoTR/GTKRWN

yes!

damn

>Nigeria

Literally not news

Who gives a fuck? Unless we get bomb ass video of the explosions and aftermath or it is a white nation/Nip I don't(and neither should you) give a flying fuck

No because the articles about this attack aren't blaming the dead Africans for not being tolerant enough and calling anyone wanting to retaliate biggots and islamiphobes

yes, haha my white friend bless kek for killing niggers.
i am also white and hate blacks.

They are just going though puberty, since most of soldiers are children anyway. They are searching for virgins to rape, but sadly all women been raped already, but one can't give up so easily, there plenty of virgins in heaven that god has ready for young nigerian to rape.

their shit wont work here. bin laden knew it and his #2 zaraqai knew it. this isis shit only works when governments fail to adopt a national religion.

once the government *cough china & russia cough* explains to the children and testy juviniles what thte laws and norms are, allllll the power falls right through the terrorist recruiters fingers.

there's even a version of islam made in 1993 for the west. it's theology is sound, assuming the *largest gang on the bloc* *government cought* actively advertises what is acceptable and what is not according to the book.

well you would still have the occasional violent nigger trying to blow himself up, but they tend to attack embassies or expat/diplomatic hotels, not shopping markets.

Who cares?

>56 KILLED 177 INJURED

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Nigeria#Population

Well done Ahmed

>black on black crime

It wasn't religious, but an outward projection of centuries worth of internalized anger towards oppressive regimes/ideologies/occupying nations.

Mark my words, white man will take the blame for this one too.

I blame white middle american trump voters for this

Biko Haram, ISIS , Caliphates 2nd Provice lol

>>victims

>>africans

What are niggers for 500?

>Nigeria
Thats a regular day there

>mfw unironically dead nigger storage

daily reminder

This is in Africa. I'm sure they have these kind of bombings now daily, sorry but this isn't breaking news.

Could we meme a huge african war? What if we pretended we are from one african country and then piss off another african country on twitter or some other platform that is reacahble to most africans.

Don't use that faggy save pepe meme

nobody cares

we're europe now

>in-northeast-nigeria

no you idiots

this means war, and war implies refugees, ie. more african refugees

plz stahp

Stop taking them in.

Holy shit. Is ISIS now, dare I say it, /ourguys/?

>nigeria

why should I care?

>implying i fucking want them here
faggots stole my bike
:(