Are you the Irish white?

Do people in your shithole countries consider Ireland white?

>Ireland
>No

Other urls found in this thread:

irishhistorylinks.net/History_Links/IrishFamineGenocide.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Norway
>no

>England
>Sheep have more rights

Gangs of New York taught me that Irish are the niggers of Europe

It was a nice documentary yeah

Seriously, the bullying against Irish members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Irish are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.
Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Irish man who finds it hard to take pride
in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Swedes or Germans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of
than our peaceful little island? Slavs get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in Europe.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it.
And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful !
Would you call an Irish man a "potato nigger"(disgusting word) to his face? Would you say to a kind,peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Irish man that they are a "potato nigger"? Would you say those words
to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

They're more related to fish than people if I recall correctly.

You're not white.

Now give me your blood. I won't ask again.

wew

What is your definition of "white" then?

Unfortunately, someone's ancestors found some fish to eat.
Potato nigger.

Not allowing an entire people to die of starvation

Most blacks in America are whiter than the Irish

>being this new

fuck off potato faggot, cunts like you are why the UK should take off the remaining 26 counties

>Do people in your shithole countries consider Ireland white?

We don't even consider you human.

Thankfully our large degenerate Irish communities still live in big east coast cities with niggers and other undesirables.

Scots-Irish are a cancer of white niggers and need to be sent back to Europe.

Gaels are whiter than Aryans (aka nigger cock sockets)

Russia
Yes
We only consider people from the Balkans to be shitskins to be honest

Pussy

ITT: Kikes

>implying famine isn't incidental
>implying famine is manageable
>implying famine isn't environmental

They also suck down foreign aid that even African dictatorships would have a hard time matching.

Yes they are
And literally the only reason that the opposite has ever been uttered in all of history is because the English are cunts
Nobody ever even mentioned that they might not be white, but the English have a few goes at them and now that's even an actual string of words that forms a statement

Make them PAY UP.

Pseudo Paddy detected.

Kike here, you Pakis are definitely NOT white.

Kek, first the Germans, now the Irish too.
You people have no spine.

t. patrick o'brien

learn to fish

Haha, that was my pasta though :^)

From best to worst
>Anglos
>Germanics
>Slavs
>dagos
>micks
>spics
>gooks
>nigs
>Hatians

irishhistorylinks.net/History_Links/IrishFamineGenocide.html
Good job eternal anglos, you have to make everyone miserable.

>implying a catholic, french speaking Haitian is worse than an ooga booga chasing down animals to violently fuck

>french speaking
oh boy I hope a French flag shows up

>Implying Haitians aren't ooga booga's chasing down animals to violently fuck

Good one, Toussaint.

Oi, i found the French flag

>your destroying
>your dividing
>your doing
>IQ definitely too low to be actually white

Also relax ta fuck

its a pasta

USA has the highest national debt they can pay up first

But really we should all just hang the kike banker rothschilds already and abolish the whole kikery system

>Argentina
>yes