So is this board a bunch of autistic NEETs who never lived outside of suburbia and blame minorities and "degeneracy"...

So is this board a bunch of autistic NEETs who never lived outside of suburbia and blame minorities and "degeneracy" for why they can't get a gf while saying this as well?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PZhAtFQ5_mY
youtube.com/watch?v=9E62iA6KCIQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But that's perfectly reasonable user

When will liberal fags admit detroit is THEIR fault?

whats wrong big boy, you lost an argument and now youre triggered ? wanna talk about it ?

>So is this board a bunch of autistic NEETs who never lived outside of suburbia and blame minorities and "degeneracy" for why they can't get a gf while saying this as well?

no, this board is satirical

>no, this board is satirical

Was that satire? Because that isn't true for alot of people here.

>Straw-man argument

>ID STRW

OP BTFO. PRAISE KEK

wow i just got dub s because i replied to this, impressive

>when Detroit isn't that bad
>when Flint is way worse and bourguossie policiticans prevent people from getting fresh water

there is only a few things on this board which were serious, and that is stuff to do with wikileaks, and Trump being better than Hillary,

most other stuff is usually satirical, but alot of people keep taking it seriously which is funny but sad

Grew up farming now work as a trucker. Fuck off faggot.

it's not straw man, Sup Forums politics is basically aspergers. OP makes perfect sense. many far righters wouldn't last long in the real world

Whatever helps you sleep at night Melbourne cuck.

Yes

My comment was a straw man attempting to b8, yes

The pic is something.go do notice about you all eighties as well. You guys pull a million reasons for why the holocaust isn't that bad out of your ass just like tankies do with holodomor, maos starvations, and the DPRK not being a shit hole.

And you've kept your irrational fear of minorities from never living in a place with one. Tell your wife/sister I said hi canuck Cletus

Leftists suck at these memes

Go back to r.eddit

im not from melbourne, stop embarrassing yourself, leaf

Sup Forums isn't one person, /nupol/ user

>doubles down on strawman

>If i say he's embarrassing himself it deflects from me being a cuck

I know plenty about you muds. Cowardly opportunistic parasites. I've been all around this land and state side you people are disgusting.

youtube.com/watch?v=PZhAtFQ5_mY

>if he calls me embarrassing, i can use that to greentext the point that he is trying to deflect himself from being a cuck

>tankies

Hey look everyone it's /leftypol/!

>I know some minorities vaguely without actually personally experiencing a minority community for a substantial amount of time so my prejudices are totally valid

Cletus, please stop reading breitbart while fucking your sister and smoking Meth in the back of your truck it isn't healthy.

Woah there buddy, the reason i cant get a gf is my own fault.

youtube.com/watch?v=9E62iA6KCIQ

>It's another tankies vs. natsocks holiday special.

I love that meme desu

im from a village sulking over arcadian traditionalist royalist world gone and never coming back
and since i have no desire to live in a corrupt degenerate bourgois shithole im just gonna stay and shitpost on 4chins

this pic is accurate and there is unironically nothing wrong with it.

You're literally too retarded to be understood, and I tried.

Course you alt eighties are simple minded enough to only think politics is black and white us vs them strawmen. If you don't support the right wing you're a Bernie Sanders supporting liberal who is a complete sjw!

>only think politics is black and white us vs them strawmen.

You are the one labeling me as a neo-Nazi when all I've done is point out your straw-man.

Lemme break it down for u:
Alt right: muh holohoax! Hitler didndu nuffin! I have facts that show this!
Talkies: holodomor didn't happen! Neither did mao or the dprk's starvations! Mao, Stalin and Kim il sung dindu nuffin! I have facts that show this!

You both are "muh European purity" so in the end you're just as shit

So what's the big problem here?

You guys are hypocritical and equally retarded as the people you despise

Unless you don't believe any of them, then you're just retarded