Daily reminder that Holocaust is the best documented genocide in history...

Daily reminder that Holocaust is the best documented genocide in history, and the only people who deny it do it to satisfy their pre-conceived views.

>B-But you can't prove it happened!

The thousands of eyewitness (from both sides) alone are more then enough. But for it to be beyond any reasonable doubt you just have to add it the huge paper trail.
Deniers never give any satisfactory answer as to why and how millions of people decided to get together and invent something as huge as the holocaust

Other urls found in this thread:

altalex.com/documents/news/2016/06/30/negazionismo-in-gazzetta-la-nuova-legge
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.pt/2012/10/index-of-published-evidence-on.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mRO04q_lQi4
fcit.usf.edu/holocaust/resource/document/document.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=YVmIaBW-HjI
youtube.com/watch?v=ric-nc5dhIY
youtube.com/watch?v=rF14SqmB-bs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

where are the stormtards?

What if I have genuine questions about the details? For instance, the number of Jewish victims for Auschwitz has been revised down by 2.1 million since the late 1940's. This revision has been done by Jewish researchers and is currently accepted by most historians. Several non-Jews have been fined and served jail time for offering the same evidence as the Jewish historians, even though they have now been proven correct. Don't you think that it sets a dangerous precedent to have exactly ONE historical event whose official version must never be investigated or questioned by the public, under any circumstance? What about Arnold Friedman's claims as shown in pic related? Should I be vilified (or thrown in jail in some countries) if I challenge his obviously absurd recollection of events?

>For instance, the number of Jewish victims for Auschwitz has been revised down by 2.1 million since the late 1940's.
>late 40's

Answered your own question

> ONE historical event whose official version must never be investigated or questioned by the public
You can research it and you can dispute the official narrative. You just can't do it without presenting proofs.

>your pic related
So your logic is
>one survivor lied/got confused/said something outrageous about holocaust
>therefore holocaust is fake

>if I challenge his obviously absurd recollection of events?
What is the point of challenging this? Let the old man die. Why do you want to torment a old man?

You seem to have purposely misunderstood all of my main points, and then constructed several strawmen. I can tell that you are literally a Jew. I am saging and leaving the thread.

1. obvious bait
2. newfag OP doesn't know he can't bump his own thread on first post
3. sage these slide threads

>be stormfag
>get BTFO
>cry like a bitch
>name a couple of fallacies he does not understand thinking it gives him automatic victory

Why is it that you guys focus so much on fake/fantastic testimonies?

Nobody has ever explained to me why is illegal to question and make independent studies about the joos genocide.

not you again, fuck off faggot

>invent something as huge as the holocaust

It has been explained many and many time if you cared to read other Sup Forums thread.
It's a joos prophecy
6 gorillions had to die for the restoration of Israel.

Are you from Belmonte or something? Why do you care?

because it's not.

Because i enjoy posting and i enjoy BTFO stormtards

And no, i'm not a jew, neither am i a crypto jew

Every time these threads are made, its always

>ITS DO DOCUMENTED N REAL GUIZE
>doesn't post anything

>The holocaust didn't happen, and this is my thread to prove it!
>It didn't happen because......................

Uhhhhhh, did you forget writing any arguments before clicking the post button?

Fuck you empty head

Italy just revised his own law against holo-deniers to make the punishment more harsh

Legge, 16/06/2016 n° 115, G.U. 28/06/2016

altalex.com/documents/news/2016/06/30/negazionismo-in-gazzetta-la-nuova-legge

holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.pt/2012/10/index-of-published-evidence-on.html

denying holocaust is forbidden, but studying it is not.

But i do agree with you that holocaust denial laws are nonsense and should not exist

Poortugal is right, anyone who denies the Holocaust is an irrational idiot.

Bump

saved

Off topic: if it's pronounced "sah gey" shouldn't it be sageing

>thousands of eyewitness alone are more then enough.

Aliens must exist then.

Lol?

It did happen, but not at the scale that (((they))) tell us.

Shit wrong thread

>namefaggot again
>pic related

Yeah, if thousands of eyewitness said that they saw the same alien it would be really hard to argue that they would be lying. But alien sightings is different because it's thousands of people who think they saw aliens in different occasions.
Put it more simply:
>alien sightings
>thousands of cases in which 1 or 2 people claim they saw one single event. The events are unrelated.
>holocaust
>thousand of people claiming one event existed. Some of those people are the perpetrators
And i am ignoring the fact that alien sighting has absolutely no paper trail behind it

>(((eyewitnesses)))

Top laff

find me one more picture of that supposed train wreck

>too dumb to tell the difference between namefaggots and tripfaggots

youtube.com/watch?v=mRO04q_lQi4

>one person lied about holocaust
>therefore holocaust is fake

ebin logic ;)

Prove to me that's Himmler.

>one person
>one
>person

Dumping

>(((eyewitnesses)))

Just for you, cunt

What is the denial of the Holocaust to you? Does arguing against the official figures of the Holocaust make you a "Holocaust denier"?

>4/?

>5/?

>6/?

>7/?

You can look for the transcript of the speeches, and you can make do forensic analysis on the pages with the purpose of determining it that it was written by SS hq typewritters

Historical records place him in Posen at the time of speeches, and numerous nazis attest for his presence there

>huge paper trail.
Post em.

>8/?

Wait, I've seen this picture.
>wasn't this from some train crash in Ohio or something?

>9/?

Huh? You mean like this?

fcit.usf.edu/holocaust/resource/document/document.htm

>uses picture of the end of the war when everyone in germany starved and not the many pictures that show prisoners of healthy weight in the camps
>mentions non existent paper trail
"Rumour is a powerful thing and when people go missing there are stories and myths created. There really is no witness testimony that is first-hand. Either you were exterminated or you weren't. It's not like they had extermination chambers with viewing booths for the other jews to see what was coming.

The facts really don't support extermination. Almost all of the testimony is hearsay.

Understand that there was an almost plague sweeping across Europe at the time. Stories about gas being used to execute people in the US plus its use world-wide is a recipe for false connection by people who don't understand how cyanide works.

The problem with testimonials is that they never had any real proof and none of them saw anything concrete."

I have been researching this issue and the case against there being gas chambers is quite compelling.

>10/?

>there are many eyewitness claims that the holocaust happened therefore it happened
>there are many eyewitness claims that it didn't happen like that but you're a st00pid stormfag if you think it didn't happen

>11/?

(checked)

Hail Victory

Lampshades and soap

then whycome they lock old ladies up for saying bodies don't burn like that?

Quads by German confirms that the Holohoax didn't happen

I believe it certainly did happen, but I think the crazier parts of it have been sensationalized. I would not put the number at 6 million, nor do I believe in some of the crazier shit the nazis did. Unethical experiments and forced labor I can believe, but crazy masturbation machines and murder at the levels that they say is not true. I also don't like that it is the only genocide we really ever talk about. It isn't the most recent, biggest, most efficient, longest lasting, only one in Europe, or most brutal; yet we STILL talk about it.

>fcit.usf.edu/holocaust/resource/document/document.htm
There is nothing in here hinting at systematic genocide you fucking nuthead.

>12/?

ARE YOU EVEN TRYING

Holocaust was the pizzagate of it's time

>remember the 6 million
>Holodomor?
>What's that?

Then find me another picture of the Ohio train wreck please

The nazis wanted that the jewish prisoners working for the war effort lived longer for obvious reasons. So this is supposed to be a argument for what exactly?

You do know that for a written order to be issued calling for the measures to be taken to lower the death rate to be lowered means that the death rate was high? You know that this was probably used by the allies in Nuremberg to put a nazi in prison?

No, I want a link to the specific order for liquidation of all jews. I want specific links to the documents showing the number of prisoners killed. Since it is so well documented we should have very good numbers of dead in the camps. They tattooed them with numbers as they processed them in, right? Germans are meticulous people. I am sure the records exist and surely those numbers match more or less the death tolls given for each camp, right?

Go visit the camps, they are still there as a history lesson.

As someone who has been interested in the Holocaust for years, I have a few thoughts to add:

Yes, the Holocaust happened, and was real. But, there are elements to it that have been desperately in need of revision by historians and scholars for decades. After these revisions, the core of the Holocaust still remains intact. Gas was used, both in chambers and vans, shootings were carried out, and deportations and evacuations were carried out in an enormous fashion. Millions of Jewish people needlessly died. The scope of the use of the chambers and vans is overdone, and most numbers and the overall scale are off.

>Nuremberg
Even Jews admit today that it was a show trial.

What if I acknowledge it, but don't care that it happened since they're kikes?

>>there are many eyewitness claims that it didn't happen like that
such has?
What do you mean with "like that"?

the see again. You don't even have to scroll down to see it.

youtube.com/watch?v=YVmIaBW-HjI
That was fast, that shill usually hangs around longer

uh did you somehow not read what OPs post said? He isnt denying it you fucking mong.

>No, I want a link to the specific order for liquidation of all jews
Ha, so we are starting with pic related?

>Since it is so well documented
I said it was the best.

>They tattooed them with numbers as they processed them in, right?
Only in auschwitz, and only to the ones sent to the working camps. The ones sent directly to the gas chambers did not need that

>Germans are meticulous people.
Not an argument

The true holocaust redpill, is not caring whether it happened either way.

Also you cannot deny that Jews who """survived""" milked the fuck out of the holocaust with their fictitious books and movies

But the paper trail collected for it wasn't.

he was baiting

First off fuck the mods for makig me get on my phone to do this, I'll evade every ban you cucks.

No one is saying that Jews didn't die or that Jews weren't put into work camps. The whole argument is that The Jews weren't purposely sent to "death camps" to die, and that the number of Jews who died in these camps in highly inflated purely for political gains to justify a jewish "homeland" in the middle east (and kicking out hundreds of thousands of Palestinians, many of which are still refugees to this day). The many changes to historical structures within the work camps give way for revisionists to deny the official claim, and rightly so. couple that with the laws in most all European countries that make it illegal to research anything but the official narrative, and you have only yourselves to blame for the rise of holocaust revisionism
There is plenty of evidence to at the very least make the reasonable claim that we aren't being told the truth about the number of jewish victims who died in the holocaust, along with evidence that suggests these camps were not made for the sole purpose of ethnic cleansing.

youtube.com/watch?v=ric-nc5dhIY

> Insinuating our mods ban people for talking about jews

> Admit that you had to take drastic measures like using your phone

> Still act like you're good at evading bans

>this honeypot again

Watcha slidin', rabbi?

>13/?

Still here aye?

>nuremberg

Top laff

>Norwegian intellectuals
So he doesn't need proof to make a thread about holocaust denial on a subboard on which the loud majority denies the holocaust?
Sad!
>Portugese argumentation
>It's another episode of "do your own research"
And not a single argument was found that day.

>huge paper trail
You mean that one Wannsee memo that was discovered years after the war?

>15/?

The picture I posted is the reason I was banned for having lulz in a tranny thread. I'll post anything and everything I want until the mods do their job and delete all the commie/leftist threads.

Do you have the holocoaster? That's my fave.

Please can explain me the context of this quotes? and how is related to the holohoax?

Want to know, not shilling like the portugues

Dude that's a picture of a train fire in Murrica
Wait a second..
>xXNationalist ViewXx - Pol's voice !gaynigger
Oh it's you.
Are your furfag marxist friends going to join in and TRY to pretend to be different people when they respond to your critics in the most condescending manners their autistic pea-brains can manage?

I especially like when you bring in former tripfag NathanBedfordForrest, infamous cuck, neo-confederate, and vehement libtard to defend you in these Reddit raiding threads.
Remember kids, sage in the options field won't bump this thread back to the top of the catalog.

So then the camps operated without orders from higher up? Asking for proof of an order is not cherry picking. That is pretty basic, especially if we are do determine responsibility. Did the camps liquidate Jews without Hitler's knowledge? Who gave the orders and where are they? This must have been made at very high levels.

I have no problem accepting that no one would waste time numbering people being immediately killed. That is horribly inefficient.

That said, they must have counted or at least estimated these people and documented it somewhere right? I know there are records for Buchenwald and that those numbers are approximately the same as the current death estimates for that camp. I want to know if the same is true for the other camps.

>Also you cannot deny that Jews who """survived""" milked the fuck out of the holocaust with their fictitious books and movies
If this is true (It most certainly is for some cases) does it make Holocaust fake?

Some americans do this all of the time. Politicians love to say they are war veterans (MacCain for example). Some War veterans love to be welfare queens and bitch about "i fought for you" and stuff like that. Does this group of self righteous bastards define the whole group?

Also you have to take in mind that many of the survivors probably suffer from PTSD, or are simply confused people

kek, you need a prescription for this immediately, goy.

youtube.com/watch?v=rF14SqmB-bs

>wansee meme

your post Was implying that he was a denier and he had to post evidence. Re-read what you typed.

>nazis wanted to reduce the death rates
>"of course they did, and they're obviously evil because of it"

You have the strongest confirmation bias I've ever seen

Or maybe that they are Jews and doing what they do best by lying

Yeah actually it's a crime punishable by jail in many European countries and Canada.

The context is supposed eyewitness accounts of the events. It's related because the claims are so absurd that it calls into question the entire narrative.

i dont deny it

but don't tell me 6million jews died

>(((survivor))) camp stories
>real

No ones appreciating those digits