BREAKING: Ex-CIA operative: We may need a new vote

>Former CIA Operative Robert Baer says if the CIA can prove that Russia interfered with the 2016 election then the US should vote again.

cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/12/10/robert-baer-new-election-russia-hacking-nr.cnn

WHAT
THE
FUCK
REEEEEEEEEEE

>Russia hacks DNC emails.
>Russia hacks RNC emails.
>Russia leaks DNC emails, but not RNC.

Of course there will be a re-vote.

Well, the number of faithless electors in increasing daily. We may have to.

>ex-cia

literally nothing

sage

SAY IT WITH ME
FAKE NEWS

FUCK OFF CTR

>Liberals now trust the CIA
>Conservatives want to be friends with Russia
The world is going crazy.

trump would just win again, his numbers are already way up after the carrier and other deals and hes not even president yet

suck it cia faggots

never

gonna

happen

>FORMER
lel nobody cares

There is literally 0 proof the RNC was successfully hacked.

fucking wut

S A G E
A
G
E

someone not in the cia says if a hypothetical situation occurs then he thinks the us should vote again

how the hell is this news?

Honestly don't care now. Trump is a cuck who is going to let all the illegal immigrants stay. I hope he gets arrested

>Ex-CIA

Kill all spooks.

Fake news

>CNN

Who would have thought the party of Reagan would welcome an ex-KGB ally?

It's true my friends Ivan and I hacked the election.
We used Internet Explorer to rig votes for Trump.
Obama got us found out, gosh darn that nigger is so smart!

kek

recount baby,here in pol we all know something is fucky about this election

you are done,drumpf

The faithless electors wouldn't cause a new vote.

If neither candidate can get 270 votes in the Electoral College, it goes to Congress. Since both houses of Congress are controlled by Republicans, that would give it to Trump (who would be chosen as President by the House of Representatives) and Pence (who would be chosen as VP by the Senate), assuming they didn't all decide to reject Trump and put Cruz or Kasich or someone else in the White House (because there's no way they'd pick Hillary, although I could see some Democrats defecting to either of the options just to lock Trump out).

CNN is dying right before our eyes.

postin' in every thread

bump

There are zero faithless electors. Plus, if electors can vote for whoever they please, why bother having an election? Electors could just choose not to vote according to their state's election result. Not very smart, are you?

There is one in Texas I am aware of.

His vote will be reassigned to Trump. There's only two viable candidates. If he votes for Hillary his vote will be thrown out and he'll be replaced. If he votes for another Republican, then it'll go to Trump anyways.

were the primaries hack as well

maybe we can get rid of both Clinton and Trump

Not necessarily. Texas doesn't have a law barring faithless electors; he's effectively free to pick whoever he wants.
It won't matter in the end, but Kasich is almost certainly going to end up with at least one electoral vote when the count's in.

are you guys actual shills or do you really believe that yet another clinton-mouthpiece deserves to be called "breaking news"

firstly, the source is an ex-CIA agent
lastly, source is an ex-CIA agent

how fucking delusional and dejected to you have to be to not see not only how ridiculous it for mainstream media to report on this but seriously consider how treasonous the liberal actually are

All the MSM outlets are making a big deal about this. HuffPo front page is insinuating that the election is invalid. Same with CNN and MSNBC. (((They're))) doing everything they can to paint Trump as illegitimate.

Grab the guns.

Grab the ammo.

It's time for an uprising.

Globalists won't go easily.

Globalists have already infiltrated Trump's cabinet.

You need to wipe the filth out through violence. They won't go peacefully.

And then kill all the Jews and blacks.

>heaven
Yes, it is ridiculous and yes, it is treasonous for the liberals to tout this nonsense--but they're touting it nonetheless, and that's newsworthy.

These "news" corps have no support anymore, and huffpo isnt even news.

Makes perfect sense. The commies are here now. And they are Democrats.

Reminder to newfags and retards on Sup Forums

DO NOT CLICK OR VISIT CNN LINKS POSTED BY FAGGOT OP UNLESS ITS AN ARCHIVE LINK. TO NOT GIVE THEM THE DIGNITY OF YOUR TRAFFIC. EVERY OP LINKING CNN IS A KIKE SHILL

TRUMP HAS DONE AS ALL A PERSONAL FAVOR BY CALLING THESE FUCKING KIKES OUT ON THEIR BS. WE SHOULD BE PROFOUNDLY GRATEFUL.

>Ex-CIA
>CIA even being in control of votes
>Taking this seriously
>Fucking CNN
You fell for the fake news, user

the cia is trying to start a civil war.
the cia needs to be disbanded.
by law or by force doesn't matter to me.

>If he votes for Hillary his vote will be thrown out and he'll be replaced.
This. Most states have provisions to replace faithless electors. I wonder if they FF ever took that into consideration.

It's how you just know Pizzagate is the real shit.

We're getting really close to some paydirt.

Trump is letting them, man. Yes b ing 'flexible' and making deals. Like the book says.

Yes basically just elevating America to top goy status once again. But the white eradicators will not stop trying to pump immigrants.

Thankfully our economy will be impressive and people will have genuine work.