What do Americans think about Spain? I have usually joked about us being either Portugal's butt or another Mexico...

What do Americans think about Spain? I have usually joked about us being either Portugal's butt or another Mexico, but I have never heard your opinion.

It should be annexed by Portugal

you guys are a joke and deserve to be anexed by us

We don't want it.

We'd rather it sank, so we could be an island like the Brits.

we anex it and send all our shit citizens there

We could send all the shit ones there now and make both countries better at the same time, desu.

And then we sink it.

Sound like a plan, it's not like our shit goverment is gonna do something about it

The Umayyad Caliphate of al-andalus will rise again.

I mean Spain is wealthier per capita despite having a way bigger population. Portugal also has a much larger crime per capita. So I think Portugal is more like Spain's Mexico!

>Portugal also has a much larger crime per capita.
No it doesn't. It may be marginally higher, but they are basically comparable. Iberia is a peaceful place these days.

They are richer, though, but quality of living is pretty similar.

It got it's ass kicked by a schizophrenic woman commander that heard voices.

>It got it's ass kicked by a 'French' schizophrenic woman commander that heard voices
Sorry had to fix it

Portugal is not as bad as Morocco but is worse than any region of Spain, is good if you have low budget and want to spend better holidays, they have a nice cousine and they talk almost Spanish, the beach is colder than th Mediterranean but is ok, not much mountains 4 winter, nice place

truth-most of us are completely oblivious to Europe
So what's going on with the left movement there, is it still strong?
is Podemos a meme?

Not just that, in fact, portugal is, according to the latest results, the 5th safest country in the world

What are you even talking about?

>Europeikastan
fixed for post immigrant crisis

Yes it is. It was funded by both Soros and Venezuela. Take your guess.

< It used to be this

What happened?

I think France is better, anyways though.

I think it's funny when countries don't know their own history. I thought Australians were bad

Spain is full of elders and young people without an employment, and also their accent is the worst accent even though the language came from Spain, gtfo Spain no one cares about you, you are not relevant anymore

seems pretty uncucked for western europe standards, My father is spanish so I may be bias, I have citizenship and will probably retire to south spain.

We should send squads to Iceland Denmark, Austria and NZ and fuck shit up.

Well, maybe not Niceland.

podemos is the second party in the country in the surveys third in the parliament will be the leader of the oposition but nothing more the elders don't want them so the left is split in 2, PSOE and them, and will never get the country again at least in 12-16 years

Like your history of conquistadors and shit

But dislike that you didnt genocide the natives in mexico

And your anthem sounds nice

Dear Spaniards

Give us Olivença

Where's your Eagle you fag

European Mexico.

Exactly as a Mexican who's white Spain should've killed the fucking Indians not fuck them you moron

I know you were saying American for people from the USA, but I'll give my humble opinion too: I have a lot of friends whose parents are from Spain. Apart of all the common knowledge like "they know how to party" or "best time of my life in ibiza hurr durr" I heard you guys are ok and you were, with Portugal, some badass conquerors at the time.

By the way, for all these Portuguese in the thread: my family (grand-parents) is part from Melgaço and part from Rouças, North of Portugal. I don't have a lot of contact with them and if it would be cool if you could say how things are in the North. I know that Megalço is like, pretty much border with Spain.

You meant Poland?. We are not the ones that are inmigrating everywhere and taking low quality jobs. Our economy and quality of life is miles ahead of them.

No, we will claim Faro instead now that England is weak

We are not at our greatest. We don't even pay our army. Kek.
>Captcha: Free Vida
What did Google mean by that?

spear throwers are easier to fight.

>But dislike that you didnt genocide the natives in mexico

Didn't spaniards kill the most native americans like ever? Anglos stuck to the East Coast in the killings.

To sum it up from least to most informed:
>bull fights
>bull runs
>mountains or something I don't know
>Reconquista/Inquisition

try it fag
#oldestally

Actually, you and Poland are about the same when it comes to quality of life.

You are just more content with it than they are.

yes, we got some polands here also, u burger, and why is ur army full of ricans? just wondering

Spanish education is fucking terrible, majority of young population is dumb as fuck, a drunken brit makes more sense than a sober Spaniard

because PR is fucked, and the military is the best chance for poor youth, sadly

not anymore

I like Spain I just don't know a lot about it.

Those immigrants bring home more money than whole Spainshithole also Spain is in debt of almost all of its gdp

The Anglos spread the rumors that we genocided the natives and ate their children. Propaganda that it is believed even today. Search Black Legend.

Still, that should be your job. Look at Chile and Argentina. They did it without our help.

Pretty nice country to go on vacations to.
Some beggars are really fucking intrusive though

Western Romania.

>Le debt maymay
You clearly are new to economics.
Gyppos are a plague here.

Asna Polish person living in spain for over 12 years you would be right 10 years ago, but Poland is much better than you now you lazy siesta fuck

try again faggot

Genuine question lads, why did Portugal and Spain develop such a differing identity? At least to the point of being separate countries. I guess it's like us English with Scotland, we are quite similar yet can't stand to be in each others presence. Also Portuguese opinion on us anglos? We never forgot you, oldest ally

No real opinion. Seems alright I guess.

Can be pretty dirty but it's not that bad. (get rid of your bums though they are annoying)

>Some beggars are really fucking intrusive though
Avoid Barcelona.
Catalans are right - it's not Spain, it's a shit-hole.

B-But some indians girls are cute

The Indians had weapons that took when they won the revolution also for 1 white there was 10 fuckin Indians we would've been fucked, still today only 40% of Mexicans are white

not forgotten

>oldest ally
>best ally

why are ports such cucks.

running of the bulls, pissy priests/nuns and conquistador hats

Spainiard women are hot. Don't know much about Portugal but the language sounds like a monkey trying to make a contextual argument. Fuck Portugal for making smelly obnoxious Brazilians

I like Spain, you have better food than Italy.

the queen is on our side. nice try though

When I was in Argentina people said shit like "Spain is the Venezuela from Europe" kek in

Gibraltar is British clay

you fuckers are smart enough to subvert our sutpid population, with your economic manuovers, also you guys prety much killed our kings (if it does matter)

Salazar died 50 years ago

dis a gud meme

>Genuine question lads, why did Portugal and Spain develop such a differing identity?
Spain is empty, so we grew isolated. Galicians are closer to Portuguese than Catalans because they too were on this side.

We don't have the Mediterranean, so our shore is a lot harsher, and the weather is rainier and greyer, so we became slightly less happy-go-lucky like Spain. Then English influence seeped a bit, since you guys were the only people we talked to that wasn't Spain, etc etc.

>Portuguese opinion on us anglos?
Arrogant and proud, but at least you're not lazy and make shit happen. I don't think there's adoration, but there is definitely respect. We don't agree with you on almost anything except on how much the French and Spaniards suck, and that has kept the flame going.

Because Spain is the villain in 5/6 of those squares, and despite the Pink Map we recognise Englands importance in preserving our not-Spanishdom.

all i know of spain is what i saw on top gear. why so many ghost towns spain? are there even people in spain or did they move to mexico?

I dont think of you, i think of your mongoliod offspring in mexico and all the gold you lost on the coast of florida

>this

we all know, they can't get independence if they claim that they must go back to Spain. that's all the Gibraltar thing

México population 120 million
Spain population 40 million

They come and take our jobs pall, they rape our Indian women and give us influence and give us black plague, I assume some of them are good.

>white
>Spain
¡Ay caramba!

Very nice, been 12 times, women are beautiful too

In my heart he lives on

we send 300 k of brave chavs there in 300 years, don't think they fiki fiki all those indians, was like 10 millions

Huehuehue

Fucking Indians atleast now they're leaving and going to America, and whites as a minority in Mx are refilling the criollo race

>english and scotts
>similar
Excuse me mate?

I don't think Spain can take 10 million people right now.

Pro: Culturally pleasant.
Con:Never seem to do anything significant on the world stage.

>part of the Moorish empire along with Portugal
>got sweet loot from Americas

were is all the sweet loots? did you sell it to Russia who gave it to (((them)))

>had cool dictator
>now has some french king
>is now basically the Mexico of Europe.

Everyday I am glad my family came from France when Mexico was puppet state

Yes well the thing is, if spain had annex you and taken your colonies, your land will still be rich because Lisbon is the greatest port in ibera. and all the good would run through tit.

England took your colonies, gave you a big middle finger and now you are the poorest country in western europe. Congrats.

My family came from Spain on the civil war, fuck it atleast in Mexico you can buy a good house with a decent job

Nigger

underrated

Empire of Hispania when?
Just kidding leave daddy alone

Yep, gotta agree 100% on that one

If I remember correctly, we wasted it all on war

You are Europeans strongly bred with Arabs.
Acceptable in Europe, but always be careful with Spanish people.

Uh, are you talking about Joan of Arc? Pretty sure they fought the English and Burgundy, and she wasn't even a commander for most of the 100 years war.

I literally think its another mexico

Spanish Catholic fascism is pretty glorious. The Inquisition was glorious, conquering the New World was glorious, the Reconquista was glorious. Their current Prince is more Aryan than most of Europe.

Small hands. Kinda creepy

Then why are you living in Spain?

Spain seem all right. Always seem to have some good Ryder Cup golfers although Garcia and Cabrera-Bello got a lucky half point.

What, like Coruña or Cadiz is? Like how Cataluña and Leon/Galicia kept their languages intact?

Please, Spain is waiting to be balkanised. We just took the leap 900 years ago.

Also, England got "our colonies" my ass. The Netherlands literally stole India by sending spies on board our ships when we had a weak armada thanks to Spanish rule. And when we could no longer repair our boats, we gave the deeds to the Brits so that they could sink the Swamp Jews.

I'd rather be poor than Spanish.