Exxon Mobil

>Exxon Mobil
>Goldman Sachs

Someone explain why this is a good thing? How do people connected to these companies help combat the global elite when they are part of the oligarchy themselves?

Wasn't he supposed to be anti-establishment?

russia.

Wish I knew these "meta topics"

I guess I really should be lurking 24-7

I think the strategy behind this is to employ the seasoned killers who know how to fuck people over playing the system, in an effort use their experience to fix the very systems they exploit. How successful this is, is dependent on how scary Trump is behind closed doors. Pretty scary, I imagine, especially considering he's gonna be the fucking pres

We played you dumbfuck cucks into giving us tax breaks and the ability to loot the middle class. Seriously, thank you for voting.

This is a best case scenario.
Worst case, none Of them have any civic virtue and they loot the government and the world for all they're worth.

>taxes
>good

Yeaaa, I'm afraid of this desu. I was just trying to see the best case scenario. One can only hope and pray, I reckon

Who owns the guys at the top? Nobody, that's who.

Trump is a faggot and so are his corporate buddies

>Wasn't he supposed to be anti-establishment?

>billionare
>anti-estalbihsment

If he was anti-establishment he would have giving all of his money to a homeless guy.

>Not even in office
>Already creating thousands of jobs
>Libs can't stop bitching about his picks because they aren't absolutely perfect

You guys will never be happy. There's literally no point in discussing it with you retards.

> anti-establishment
He is, that's why he's hiring from the private sector

As an empire we've gone full 'decadence'. bigly

>Exxon Mobil
Who cares.
>Goldman Sachs
Very bad.
The thing is a banking executive is probably smart enough to convince most people that his way is best for the country.

We knew this all along.

To beat the Jew, you must become the Jew.

No one but reddit cares about ExxonMobil. It's a good way to root them out.

>If he was anti-establishment he would have giving all of his money to a homeless guy.
Liberal logic everyone

And they wonder why they lost to fucking Donald Trump

Because it's logical to hire the cream of the crop if you wanna make money. If he "drains the swamp" the way you seem to think the entire world economy collapses with a certainty.

Some people on Sup Forums are of the belief that if you appoint literal whos instead of people with the SAME QUALIFICATIONS AS THE GUY THEY VOTED FOR, the country will magically become better. They are simple minded with no intricate knowledge of how government operates. They only argue in blanket statements and curiously stop responding once you provide an argument with a logical train of thought, rather than their disjointed mess of breadcrumbs. They're the same people that, if Trump did this and crashed everything, would be going
>w-well at least we get to see the world burn right? LE HABBENING

They're children.

This board is for children.

Then please go back to where you came from