Hey Amerilards

Hey Amerilards,
Does this look expensive to you? Do you not realise this is what will happen if you increase your minimum wage?
Fellow auscunts, take photos of other "cheap" items and post them here to trigger other countries.

looks like nyc/LA prices

Yes. Most pastry shops in America, at least those owned by chinks and Thai, that shit is like a couple bucks at most.

>Changing your currency to dollars
>not even once

Not even then. Only hipster shit spots would cost that much because "muh le organic vegan" angle.

I spend US$37 at Subway on a dinner for two. Shit's expensive.

At least they all make a living wage....

Health food is expensive man.

That's too much nutrition for me.

McD will forever have the dollar menu, $5 footlongs 4 ever, my needs are met senpai.

I wouldn't call it expensive, i would probably see this in a local bakery or coffeehouse

Should add: This was in downtown Zurich, CH.

>40PLN for a roll of some puff pastry roll with a meat
I could buy a crate of beer with that.

>$9.50 for a quiche that looks like it came from the frozen food isle at publix

the future looks magical

wtf....

How much is a bottle of coke??

So you're telling me for $9.50 you could get a lamb shank pie (whatever the fuck that is) in Australia or an all you can eat buffet in the US?

$8.95 for a Sausage Roll!!!
That is like £5.50, holy fuck!

Is this just city pricing or actual Australian Prices?

fiver

I wonder how fucking dumb you need to be to think all price will stay the same or move by 2¢ if you double up the minimum wage

Is anything there gluten free and/or dairy free?

>increase minimun wage
>remove tips
what's the problem? here u pay more and u don't have to giv 20% extra, only 3-5%

>eating this overpriced unhealthy shit

Lel, I got a bag of frozen salmon filets, some organic blueberries, oats, and various vegetables frozen and fresh for less than $30. It'll last me a week. No wonder so many of you people are not only poor but obese.

wew 11$ for a sandwich
even in paris railway stations it's half that price

what the fuck, none of those are worth more than 4 in local currency

OP, I don't know if this is just your city prices, but all your things are in cafes which are Fuckoff expensive everywhere in the world

I spent 6 months on america earlier this year And unless its fast food, a greasy diner, or supermarket food, everything is still as it is here once you add tax, a tip (remember you need to tip 15-20% there) and currency conversion

fuck me mate this clearly isn't the cheapest shit you have this is a hipster pie shop of course its fucking expensive leave your fucking city for once or at least go to the edge man come on.

Long live 'murica

Organic blueberries are delicious.

Want some right now desu

But yeah I eat similar to you, lots of fish, veggies, etc. I hate this meme that its expensive to eat healthy

...so a regular brownie?

it is fucking expensive because the value of your currency is shit

The solution is to just not buy it

prices are looking fine to me desu senpai

> no tip jars anywhere
> employees get paid more so it nullifies cost increase somewhat
> food regulation is probably better and doesn't incentivize companies to use shit product

The last greentext is probably universal, but no tipping is pretty based and you have to factor that in

Manhattan resident here. These are only comparable to the most expensive of bakeries

>Frozen salmon fillets
>Cheap
>Organic fruits
>Cheap
>Stay mad poorfags
>"""Lel"""
Somebody's having a good time with mommy's credit card

>5 new posts
>vegeterian wrap for $10.50
What the fuck I love making and packaging my own food now.

This was $5

Gimme a minute to look for a receipt from shopping.

Everything is expensive as shit in Switzerland

Idk where you live but in new england stop n shop organic brand natures promise food is cheap organic.

after checking the worth of the australian dollar i would even go as far as calling it a very good price

4 Australian dollars =
5.51943493 Bulgarian levs

I've seen the same price in Rome, desu.

The absolute cheapest you can get it here is 1.2 levs.

How does that convert to USD aus guy? Doesn't look that expensive to me if it is USD.

And that one is expensive.

Wew. You can one twice that long for that price here.

You don't tip at a place like that user. You tip at a sit down restaurant or a delivery.

that's 8USD ya putz
if you go to some hipster coffee shop and ask for a sandwich that's a pretty standard price

Bernie lost. $15 pleb wage isn't happening

WTF is going on with the price of food in Australia lately?
Pies are $5.90 at my local small town bakery.
Snags have gone from $4 to $6.50 in 18 months at the supermarket. Even packeted crap foods are increasing 30%.
God forbid you were on NEETbux alone with this bullshit.

LMFAO WUT

minimum wage is $11.40 (and going up thanks to wynny) and coke costs 1.99 TOPS

OP is retarded and thinks america is some magic land where capitalism has made everything virtually free

anymore cat pictures?

I thought a couple states passed that?

>$14.50 for a sandwich that looks like 2 thin slices of bread around a little bit of deli meats
what the absolute fuck, is this from like a hipster joke of a restaurant that only sells overpriced shit or is this the norm

These kind of pastries are 1$ where I live

LA guy here. Not even close 3.50, 4 at most

I can get a bomb vietnamese sandwich for $3.50. So yeah these are expensive.

or you could just buy a plain brownie and a jar of nutella.

It's a hipster joint. Burger joints are $8 with chips and can drink.

FIVE DOLLARYDOOS

pasta roma is pretty dank

Kek
>be Floridian
>Cuban in South Florida
Two eggs, 3 big pieces of bacon, bowl of grits, a cut of cuban bread about 10 inches long, both sides, toasted and buttered, cut of coffee with milk on the side, served to you by waiter, $6, and you're stuffed full.

then just tell me why should these places increase the price plz if that's not organic or got weed, the kike that got the business already hire illegals to not pay even the minimun wage

Also, if OP thinks American prices are better he should go there and see the quality of their foods

Its fucking atrocious. Everything is shit.

Ever had a 5 dollar brownie?

Who remembers when you could afford smokes and a couple of slabs on the dole in addition to your rent and food?
No shit fellas in the early 90's you could.

You could probably buy a house in your country with that, Marcin.

kek

frankly I don'tcare! I go to tim hortons and get a cappacino and donuts and thats it. screw austalia or whatever and their crododiles

You realize that has more to do with living in the ass end of nowhere, right?

24 pack of beer will cost atleast $40 here.

Kek I shop at Kroger dude. The blueberries cost like $4 for a big box and the frozen salmon came in a bag and cost less than $10.

Just be a good $1 brownie, and spread nutella on it

Its both

>we should be funding degenerates with tax money
Fuck off

These are like 1 eur each here. What the fuck.

When did I say they should increase price?

A couple faggy big cities did. The funny thing is that those cities already have difficulty getting low price restaurants to stay in business due to high real estate costs, hence the food truck trend. Yet as independent operators there's no guarantee that the food truck operators clear $15/hour.

Yep, I live in the US and buy a chicken sandwich on a bagel every morning with 1/3rd lb of premium sliced low-sodium natural chicken and a random health smoothie for $5

lmao we have imported pies from your country and they're like 3.99 at most
and I'm fucking pissed at that I want a chicken, mushroom, green onion and white sauce pie for dirt cheap because they taste dirt cheap as does all best drunk food

fuck I'm too drunk
should just move to straya for the pies

Yeah for no-name trash. Even working mans beer like VB or Carlton is $50+ a slab now.
Slabs we $29.95 all through the 90's mate. Scrounging up the dosh by going halvies with your mate was piss easy.

$6.10 for a pie??? Where the fark ks this??

starbucks is gonna start selling $10 cups of coffee for hipster progressives, we are trying to stop these faggots but they go to university and come out a fucking loser progressive leech, it really does suck

>vanilla slice

what did they mean by this?

You guessed right. But housing prices in Poland are EU like.

Much to complain about.

So the big liberals cities fucked their own economy and restaurant selection is what you are telling me?

My roommate got a 48 case of beer at Costco yesterday for $22 So a 24pack would be only $11. This is light beer though.

about the same in leaf land

imbecile

What the fuck.

A god damn Foot long chicken tender sub at publix is on sale right now for 5.99 USD.

Thats a foot long fresh baked loaf cut in half, 1 lbs of tender freshly fried full breast chicken tenders, and any toppings you can think of, even the deli sliced shit or anything you grab from the store, as long as you buy it they'll make it.

Sliced red onions on top with boars head Garlic snap pickles, buffelo sauce and melted munster cheese. Topped with some fresh raw spinach for dat iron.

Fucking 5.99 USD and mine weighed under 4.66 pounds. Fucking almost 5 lbs of food for 5.99.

>Florida is best meme state.
>Based central florida.

2.37 pounds

I used to get a carton of reches real back in the day for about $21 a slab.

Once slice of vanilla bean! Only 10$! Think of all the starving hipsters you support in their quest to get another tattoo!

Same here once you get into downtown Portland. All these newfags moving here need to gtfo. I don't want fucking San Fran traffic in 20 years.

prob some gook joint.

whats it like in 2035?

> 10 cuntdollars for a small pie
How much is that in human money?

That's because your chicken lived its.live in a cafe being pumped with steroids and corn. All your veges are GMO, high sugar, low nutrients shit

Idk, Osceola is pretty shit

how much is cat meat per lb in the center of paris?
ny?
la?