Beach niggers BTFO

Is she, DARE I EVEN SAY IT.....

.... /ourgirl/????

No, no she fucking isnt

>sacred rocks

who

i think she made up the story to sound relatable to people.Now that she got the backlash she got two options:1.To admit: ''I'm a fraud,i make up stories,my life is nothing like a present it to you,everything you hear from me is fake''or
2.Keep pretending the story is real and to apologize,so she chose 2.

The left backs up Hawaiians who are angered about their important cultural artefacts being disrespected, but if it was a foreigner disrespecting a western culture (especially American), they'd just laugh it off.

Their double standards are silly.

>actor
>clearly an actress

"Actress" is a sexist term now.

Some skank that had her nudes leaked a couple of years ago.

To be fair it should have always been actor since actress is like presidente or doctress.

>sacred rocks

>sacred rocks

Post nudes

Actually it should be Actrix (I guess that's why some fags pronounce it like that)

Dominator -> Dominatrix (commonly mispronounced)
Aviator -> Aviatrix (pronounced avia-treese)

Female terms for job titles which don't involve the sex industry are retarded from the start mate.

plz don't

>sacred rocks

What is it with non-whites and making random shit sacred? Like it's pretty cut and dry with white people. If it's in a church, don't fuck with it. With turdskins it's always EXCUSE ME SIR DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THAT SACRED DIRT IN THE MIDDLE OF FUCKING NOWHERE. IT IS THE DIRT WORSHIPPED BY MY ANCESTORS FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS AND IS VERY IMPORTANT TO MY PEOPLE.

THIS IS A SACRED THREAD IMPORTANT TO MY ANCESTORS FOR B I L L I O N S OF Y E A R S

NON WHITES MAY NO LONGER POST IN THIS THREAD !!!

>Female terms for job titles which don't involve the sex industry are retarded from the start mate.
what did he mean by this?

Her:

>herr derr white ppl sukk
>fukk ur rokks
>go see my new muvee

Coal burning scum.

Perfect Aryan Queen

gib nudes i know you have them

SACRED ROCKS LMAOOOOOOOOO FUCKING LMAOOOOOOOO SHITSKINS ARE SUCH SUBHUMANS HOLY FUCK

You don't want to see them. Trust me.

>Hawai'i
It's Hawaii you fat spam-eating fucks

A female doctor is called a nurse

Top lol. A female medical servant is called a nurse.

If JLaw wasn't such a kike loving feminist I would impregnate that potent Aryan pussy of hers.

Not that I'd ever have a chance with a chick that looks like her but hey, when the end of the world comes I feel like a lot of the pretty girls out there are going to be gang raped to death.

Sucks but hey I don't give a shit anymore

A nurse is a different occupation, you fucking numbnut.

Source?

are you fucking dumb?

merriam webster

good b8 senpai

>mfw The Guardian had an interview with Charlotte Rampling last year when she was nominated for Best Supporting Actress at The Oscars and the caption for her picture said something like "the actor, who is nominated for Best Supporting Actress..."

The Guardian are fucking mental.

The rage over this comment

Acoochymoya mutha fucka

>hurr i am dumb nu rite man
>hurr i i like acress who sit on rock indigenous people btfo

Well, I mean... if she just needs a butt scratching... I could certainly help. And it would protect sacred rocks and shit, too. Tell her to hit me up anytime.

holy fuck you are a complete retard

Thanks to 'american' geologists there is hawaiian terminology in volcanology like 'ha ha' to describe lava flows.

>This timeline spells it Hawai'i not Hawaii
What a time to be alive

It's actually a'a, not ha ha.

A' a' and pahoehoe you fucken britstain

what episode of KvS is this?

Yeah, I don't care what they mean. I just know they count as real words on my scrabble app.

sides are a hurtin

Who can eat the most meat, when Kenny gets food poisoning.

>"It's over, I'm poisoned!"

That makes it so much less gay.

Thanks!

The German, French and hundreds of other languages must be fucking triggering to you anglos because every noun is gendered.

>not wanting her butt on your stuff

>ourgirl
Saged.

>"sacred ground"

My post is sacred. Touching it, screenshotting it, or replying to it is forbidden. It must be kept pristine and untouched. Do not insult me by replying.

Fuck you, I'm an El Presidente-kin

Post Jlaw nudes

DESIGNATED
SACRED
ROCKS

Sacred rocks.

Native people've been using this sacred this, sacred that shit for a LONG time. Their plan is to get us to "respect" aka give them ownership of everything they claim is "sacred" and thereby expand their territories and get back at the evil whitey.

Native people are like Jews. In fact, if you look at the tribal leadership of many tribes, you'll notice that half of the chiefs have a last name like Goldberg-Raven.

I would definitely have sexual intercourse with her if you know what I mean.

JLaw has no talent

the fucking Academy should be shot for giving that fucking cunt so much notoriety and unwarranted self importance

Didn't some pictures of her butt circulate around this site a couple years ago? Also, wouldn't this also make her butt sacred?

She's a vapid cunt

>jennifer lawrence

too FUCKING old, she'll fully fade into irrelevancy by mid-2017

she can sit her ass on my sacred rock if you know what i mean.

These are same kind of people that are quiet when other peoples national monuments and symbols are defaced.
Confederate monuments and graves for example.

she's a regular on the (((Hollywood))) casting couch. she has seen more semen than a tel aviv sperm bank

>sacred rocks