Who's more dangerous?

Who's more dangerous?
Pedro or Tyron?

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.deathaddict.com/showthread.php?3911-Shocking-Rival-Gang-Member-Flayed-Tortured-and-Throat-Slit
youtube.com/watch?v=QQ2j5oeHsd4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tydro
Orale, nigga

pedro is certified crazy tyron is just dumb and dadless

>sideways shit shots versus getting your face flayed off
hmm

>Pedro

Can you mexican beaners stop acting like you own European Spain names?

Stop ruining SPANISH CULTURE YOU SWINE

You fuckers are TOTO and INCA RAPE BABY

pedro is more likely than not 5'6 and shloshed off his ass on pruno. tyron probably got shot before so he's got some mobility issues.

this is a toss up for me

The mexican cartels are more brutal. How does the average mexican think of the cartels? Are they scared of them or do they admire them or are they just no a big deal?

Pedro.

left will chop you up into pieces alive, right will just shoot you.

well tyron is shooting guns off a few blocks over in a gun battle while pedro is off at his construction job down the street building a new bixdonalds and gas station. so you tell me.

literally a gun battle going down a few blocks from me right now.

This

Damn
You are Top 1 the most butthurt poster on Sup Forums

Pedro

tyrone is just a retarded fuckup. Pedro will stalk you, find out where you live and decapitate you in your living room.

Would trust Pedro with my grandma. Although Tyson i would trust with my car with the intent of reporting it stolen.

Tyrone.

You can't really predict when Tyrone will chimp out. But I've been deep into beaner enclaves, and even a guy like you have pictured there on the left will leave you alone unless he's provoked. The beaner probably still has a family he cares about. The nigger cares about nothing but what can benefit him in the moment.

That's not to excuse spics though. They still have to go back.

pedro will shoot you with ak47 extended mag tyron will shoot you with a pistol and miss

Neither, they both take a bullet the same.

The cartels are fucked in the head. They torture with immense cruelty and use occult catholic magic. They are dangerous. Tyrone is just motivated to get the things he was deprived from poverty.

Mixed feelings, the thing about cartels is that they usually fuck up the people involved or their family members if they fucked up really bad.

My name is Pedro
I am fragile guy if you hit me in would probably cry
So tyron is more dangerous

Pedro
>5'6
>160lbs
>IQ 80

Tyrone:
>6'3
>200 lbs
>Iq 75

Pedro is probably more dangerous, but I'd be more upset if Tyrone moved I to my neighborhood.

Where do you live bro?

If we're talking just being around them i'd choose Pedro any day.

Bump

Don't know but at least Pedro is capable of creating somewhat attractive female offspring.

is that guy even Mexican or Salvadorian?

so now Sup Forums likes mexicans if they're in a gun battle

My 38 special revolver is the more dangerous one.

tyrone will never make up more than 13 or so % of the population unlike pedro who just won't fucking stop

why not lynch both?

Tyrone,because he'll have 100 kids by 50 different women and destroy us financially.

Pedro will skin you, knock your teeth out, then crucify you.

Tyrone will shoot at you, strain his shoulder, rob you, get arrested, say you were racist, and then you go to prison; where Pedro will rape you, skin you, knock your teeth out, and then crucify you.

>you can't win with non whites, not untill we genocide them.

he's salvadorian, note the big 18 on his body, pedro can fuck you up infinetly more than tyrone but is less likely to do it, by a small margin but still

What about Cheng and his boys?
Are they dangerous?

fucking houston dude. at least 6 times a month the ghetto about 2 miles away erupts in gunfire. and there's no where you can move in houston that isn't a few miles from a ghetto, though not all of them erupt in gunfire.

Salvadorian. He is a Mara Salvatrucha ganster

lynching a mexican is really difficult.

>that white guy back there

tyrone looks like a punk ass bitch in that one

Is that clint eastwood?

>random white dude with an audi hat
this is a car club

Pedro will cut your eyes out, cut your arms and legs off, and rip your face off and keep you alive to suffer in a hellish nightmare.

So Pedro.. Obviously.

Tyrone is more likely to breed you out though isn't he?

Aren't spics more likely to stick with their own women?

This

I can't stay calm around niggers and retards/homeless. I don't fear something I can reason with, but they're just animals on a different frequency

underrated Kek

forum.deathaddict.com/showthread.php?3911-Shocking-Rival-Gang-Member-Flayed-Tortured-and-Throat-Slit
>Cartel
>Meanwhile tyrone can't even aim properly because he's too high on kush
Really makes you think.

memes aside, Pedro is statistically more dangerous.

Why is Clint Eastwood there?

Ben "Joaquin Fire" Garrison

Tryron

anyone saying anything else is lying, IQ is lower on tyron, Pedro might not stab you

Pedro is far less likely to attack for no reason, also in jail the guys who look like guy on the left usually don't bother me and generally are apathetic to whites here meanwhile blacks just hate everyone. Pedro is more capable of violence but the black is chaotic and more dangerous on an individual level.

Don't mess with them, they don't mess with you. Only rural areas are fucked and they mess with everyone.

I'll take "Live in white rural areas and never encounter either" for all of my money, Alex.

>Random white dude

Kys

no, interracial marriage is nothing compared to the spic invasion

Pedro is probably more adept. Tyrone is more likely to assault me for no reason.

assmad mooraird detected

Pedro is more prone to horrible acts of violence, but usually has a reason. It may not be a GOOD reason, but he's not likely to decapitate someone just because. Tyrone will shoot you for the contents of your wallet, or just to show other nogs he will.

Grand Torino

Pedro, by far.

Blacks are either violent and disconnected, or, turn into total pussies when the shit hits the fan. Pedros are savage as fuck and have no emotion when it comes to being violent. You might be able to talk your way out of a bad Jamal situation, but Pedro won't budge if he knows what he wants.

Pedro, the people from drug cartels can chop you up

Pedro

Reminder that these are the people coming into our country illegally

Hardcore spic gangs and cartels are insane and way omre dangerous - but only in very limited contexts. They don't fuck with you for the most part unless you fuck with them.

Blacks will sucker punch you out of nowhere and beat, stab, or shoot you after multiple times.

Blacks are more dangerous in terms of "I'm walking down a street at night", mexicans are more dangerous if you start shit with them. Typically they care about their neighborhood too so if you live in a hood with spics you won't randomly be assaulted as often.

Asian gangs are just hilarious and not something anyone needs to worry about.

Pedro, obviously...

Pedro 2016

Pedro is more dangerous but he is also more reasonable.

Even though Pedro stays with his own race, he'll outbreed an interracial couple a dozen times over.

AFAIK white womin don't like large families whereas Pedro and Maria won't stop breeding until their late 50s

Pedro on the left is a particularly savage breed of spic since he's Salvadoran. I'm Salvadoran-American so I have first hand experience of the mental instability that many Salvadorans seem to display.

Tyrone is a hoodlum but pedro is fucking crazy. I'd MUCH rather get shot to death than get hacked into pieces just because. Not even killed, just hacked.

Gran torino , is a great movie pedro.

i want off this ride

Tyron (sic) is wearing a silly t shirt.

Let him fucking try and Pedro will get a bullet in the head.

Both are subhuman and have no business living in civilized white European society. Kill them all.

does it happen in the hole country? or only in a certain region (north states, south states ...)

What do you mean by dangerous?

Pedro is more deadly as far as if his gang is crossed. However generally he won't fuck with you if you're a civilian.

Tyrone isn't as smart as Pedro and his gang structure likely can't do shit if you hurt them and then got away from the hood, but he is more likely to seriously harm a civilian for no good reason.

obviously pedro, black people have lower iq and are slower

Pedro, he can think

Go back there subhuman shit skin. You aren't welcome here.

>crazy
I think you mean "loco", ese

If you're not bothering him, Pedro will probably leave you alone. Tyrone will stab you in the back while you walk at night because he wants your wallet and white bois b racist. Easy choice.

This

Pedro is quelled by some negotiation involving a bigger score you can get him in on.

Tyron is quelled by some good weed or a funny joke/rap music.

Pedro (or José) with a suit plus 30 kilos.

How do I go back to where I was never from?

Pedro is way more dangerous. Latinos are actually smart enough to very crafty and well organized. To actually PLAN their moves ahead of time.

>Tyron is quelled by some good weed or a funny joke/rap music.
Not if you're white. He has to beat you up or his peers will ridicule him for being a pussy. Can't have that.

Rwandan Genocide? Necklacing? Child soldiers?

Niggers are pretty brutal too.

Pedro is a mara, a nigger like gang from El Salvador.

This are cartels:

youtube.com/watch?v=QQ2j5oeHsd4

African niggers aren't the same as American niggers.

Pedro, no competition. Tyrone just wants to hustle enough money to get blasted at the strip club and pay his child support. Pedro will skin you and burn you alive.

If I stick to the touristy areas of El Salvador, would I be safe from MS-13? I wanna be able to buy 20 pupusas for a dollar.

Never relax around the blacks

And, even with killing, africans continue to be harder working than african-americans.

pedro
much higher intelligence

Neither. You can't see Chaim standing behind them and inciting them.

Move to Woodlands

Pedro is obviously nuts, Tyrone just wants to be more cooler than he already is.

ahh true, see I thought we were dealing with a 1v1 at A long, scrub