How do we stop the Manlet suicide epidemic?

How do we stop the Manlet suicide epidemic?

If you are under 6ft DO NOT commit suicide.

>even though he was 5ft 7in

If he hadn't killed himself over his height, he'd have killed himself over the shape of his belly button. Manlet is a state of mind, being 6'0 and up just helps not fall into it but it's no guarantee

>tfw i'm 6'3 and i feel super inferior whenever i see someone taller than me
Must suck to be a manlet.

Same height as the guy who killed himself. As a young guy who has never been in a relationship, I can tell you it isn't doing me any favours.

I doubt I'd kill myself over it. But the consequences of the height itself in our society could be a factor in it.

>tfw I'm 5'7
Welp, might as well go kill myself.

waow

>even though he was 5ft 7in

Wow. 170cm is 'not short' in England?

That height is borderline acceptable for women nowadays.

Hell, I'm 182cm (or 6 of your Anglo feet) and while it's said that this is the average height, truth is I'm quite short.

I really feel sorry for that guy. Sometimes you just get dealt a shit hand.

Feels bad when amazon women wont touch your ding dong

#FIREMAJUMDER

Not really. It's easier to stay fit at lower heights, and we live longer than lanklets. It's also a natural way to repel thots who are only worried about "muh 6'5" alpha genes". Short men are 33% less likely to get cheated on or divorced.

He was just trying to make himself taller.

he coulda worn lifts poor sod

>Short men are 33% less likely to get cheated on
I fucking love the mental gymnastics that manlets do kek

Is that because less women want them and the women they do get they had to lower their standards for?

>6'3

*stifled laughter*

>even though he was 5'7

I'm 6'0 and still feel short a lot of the time

11/10 fuckbitch at my workplace
can't even compete because she's head taller than me

You know OP, fuck you, I'll just get myself a good rope.

lmao

ew manlets get away

you can't take my perfect 6 feet from me

>tfw 179cm
Sucks hard

When will they learn

Its more to do with women who have grown out of the animal part of their brain. Women who are smart enough to see that height is a really stupid metric for a relationship starter are likely to make good partners, as they look past the superficial.

My girlfriend is taller than him, lmao

She's also likely fucking Achmed.

I work with retards and midgets with glass bones, and they're not even that miserable. Some people lack perspective.

I would say dicklet suicide epidemic is way bigger.
Just the other day a guy killed himself for having a 5.5 inch penis. Imagine that dicklet lmao, imagine all the women laughing at him every time he drops his pants...

I'm 8.5 " so I'm all good, dicklets should die

5'8 here, you couldn't believe the dirty looks I got from lanklet betas when I was dating a 5'10 girl

I wonder if he was researching the pizza

I know the feel but only because in my group I'm the tall guy (they're ALL manlets, sub 5'7) so it's a big deal when we see an actual giant (I'm 189cm tall barefoot)

Oh my sweet manlet you are so delusional its funny and cute at the same time. That child like optimism just warms my heart.

>tfw 5'6"

As a Manlet, I'd like proof of your claim.

>even though he was 5 foot 7
>even though

Seems Chad thundercock is realizing what a world without manlets would do to him. Without us manlets, there is nobody to compare to, leaving Chad as "average". He needs manlets more than the manlets need him.

Let me know when something of value is lost.

>tfw 6'1 manlet

They're fucking lying about the average height. There's tall people everywhere. A lot of girls I see are 5'10 plus.

>Tfw 159 cm
Well, this is not to bad. In Fact I have sex so it´s ok for me

>tfw 6'3"
>tfw still a fucking anti-social autist sperglord loser with no friends or gf

>being this much of a butthurt lanklet

Proof is that he doesnt have proof but he said to have read it somewhere so that is proof. When will manlets seriously ever learn?

>tfw 178cm
I have a normal sized torso but tiny legs, I must have stunted my growth of my legs from being a lazy fuck throughout my childhood, never running and hardly any exercise and walking, etc.

you sound like Karl Manx

> 4 inches of extra height
...>up to 5'6 now

*Inhales*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHHEHEHEHAHAHAHAH

This. 5'5" non-manlet here.

I'm 6'1 is it still OK for me to killnyself

>tfw friend group goes 5'6 (girl), 5'7 (girl), 5'9 (boy) 5'10 (boy) 6'0 (me), 6'1 (boy) and 6'4 (boy)

I still feel short

>tfw 5'6" (167 cm)
>Don't give a fuck

People still card me and think I'm 16 though. I'm 27.

same

>it's difficult for girls to have sex

>tfw 5'8

I-it's not so bad...

5'7" manlet here. Kinda sucks but hasn't really ever bothered me because nature evened things out by giving me an 8" dick which looks huge on my body. Work out, fuck a couple local sluts so word gets out about my "size" and things aren't too bad.

im 5'10" am i tall enough or what?

>5'11"

I TRIED SO HARD, AND GOT SO FAAAR

>tfw 5'0 tall
Fuck Hypochrondroplasia.

Although no girl ever has made fun of me for it.
All I ever got is "I know what its like to be short".
(They don't know the pain of being a short man)

>tfw 5'8" but 7.5 dick so i can only go balls deep on women taller than me

maybe ill find peace when im dead

tfw 5' 9.5"

Lets just start putting rope on high shelves

The pain would end if you just ended your life.

It's no more superficial than guys looking at a potential partner's hip to waist ratio as an indication of how suited they might be to giving birth. It's just more socially acceptable for women to comment on a guy's height for some reason.

6'2 here
>i want to kill you
>knowing manlets feel more rage
those poor fuckers

It is better to be constantly underestimated than to be overestimated. You got a lot of respect from people if you seem to never be afflicted by your stature.

i reserve the right to wear shoe lifts to make myself 6'1 because genetically i have very tall genes, its just that im an identical twin which means my twin taking up space prevented me from being a big boy in the womb :(

You're going to around a 6'4 big guy 4 u. That's an inch off of 'getting too tall here...' height.

Thankfully, In shoes Im 6'3, the PERFECT height. People know me as tall (which is good, since Ireland is full of manlets) but not freakishly so.

Still, you're 6 foot, you're sorted. Fill out with some muscle and you'll be a fuck monster.

Top shelf kek.

Just start fucking shortlets to death m8, they love it.

I'm 5'5" lmao at committing suicide because you are short. What a pathetic excuse for a human being to be this mentally fragile. Our ancestors at laughing at us for being such jokes. So weak. So fragile. This is why Muslims can easily take over because white men have completely lost it.

Also if you're 6'0" and still insecure about your height you're no better than a manlet because you have the same mind set and you need to kill yourself.

beige power inc

kek

I'm too short to reach the noose
and Massachusetts is shit with gun laws my county is a may-issue one. I have to give an good reason to get a gun license.

women wear heels

>allowing something like this to determine your emotional state

The definition of a manlet.

You are my height, which is average height in New Zealand and UK. You and I would be a manlet in mainland Europe though

Those dirty looks were because they thought that girl was your mum.

Damn glad i'm not as short as you feels good being 5'6" now

As he said on Twitter 'I'm AT LEAST 5'7!!'

So insecure he had to post about it too on twitter no less.

yep everyone saw that meme

"Getting rid of world of manlet gene" is a valid reason for a gun license, no more questions asked.

>tfw 6'
>tfw even the girls are taller than you

Only hope for me is only 50 percent chance of showing it in my kids. (Women are more likely to show it)

So If I have a son he could easily be average height (family averages 5'5 even the females)

How do we stop the '1 Post By This ID' repetitive thread epidemic?

>Personal Trainer

He didn't make it...

haha oh god.

Madlet threads get me every time

How do we deal with the manlet problem Sup Forums?

>tfw 170 cm
And I have long ass limbs. My Torso is tiny. Which makes All top clothes too long unless I tuck them in my pants.
I posted a video of me somewhere and got called "lanky"

Typical furious lanklet behaviour

I want to redpill and impregnate Rashida Jones

This thread has made it evident that everyone is insecure; not just short people.

when will they learn?

I wonder if he was a Miscer

>I'm 5'5"

Stopped reading.

Seems like he learnt. The only escape from it.

i would kill myself if i was a personal trainer and only have a body of someone that looks like they did full body workout with machines only twice a week.

>tfw 5'11
>tfw objectively superior facial structure that women go crazy over (along with unwanted attention from gays)
>tfw easily get jacked
>tfw easily tan
>tfw blonde/blue eyes
>tfw I have a German qt
>tfw I've gotten laid more than all my taller friends, by more women
>tfw height is but a piece of the puzzle

That being said, there's a threshold where I think you're either just fucked, and you need to find your little snowflake that has a fetish for short guys.

I feel bad for manlets who haven't discovered worldsexguide.org, craigslist backpage massages or 3rd world brothels where you can fuck hawt sluts for 10$ on up

5'8" here.
This NEVER was a problem for me. Got approached by much taller women (talles was 6'2"/6'3" range) before.

What grind my gears is my small dick.

5 inches is not enough!

Also I'd like to add 4'6-'5'5 is the possibility for males (although 5'0-5'5 is more common) with hypochondroplasia. Females average 4'2-4'11 with the higher end being more common.

Plus its a 1-15000/40000 chance of showing the gene (although they will carry it and can give it off to there kids)

I could also catch it earlier and surgery would be a possibility.

Ttw you're an Asian who is 5'8" but all Asian girls are like 5'2"