Everyone on Sup Forums is a fag

I have been in prison for 3 years
No one on Sup Forums has ever done anything to defend their beliefs.

No one, Europeans are faggots! No one is willing to give up their comfortable life to fight for the very beliefs they hold deer.

AMA

A white European, someone who has actually done something to fight for his people.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_Soweto_bombings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_Soweto_bombings#Investigation_and_trial
m.youtube.com/watch?v=q27xtHbgXcU
theguardian.com/world/2016/nov/30/amnesty-condemns-jailing-syrian-terror-charges-in-hungary-ahmed-h
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I volunteer for the local nigger lynching crew, but past that I really can't be bothered to help out

Fag who has never done nothing except post on Sup Forums confirmed.

I would love to do something, if I do anything it will be illegal and ill go to jail.

What the fuck did you do, fellow South Afrifag?

You wont though, it will take a government a few years to capture and imprison you.

Thats only if you are with a group though.
Everyone who is willing to act should unite in the same country with the same mandate.

pol is filled with frustrated cucks who will never do anything.

How much dick did you suck in prison?
Did you let the real men pass you around like a waifu?

Why is a white European in South Africa?

what did you do OP?

>I am a petty criminal ≠ "someone who has actually done something to fight for his people."

None

My grandfather thought it was a good idea to move here

I fought sand niggees dor eight years in three country's. Go do some more jankum nigger.

>hold deer

what exactly are we fighting for? and how?

keep in mind ww3 is right around the corner

choose your battles carefully

3 years isn't shit
What'd you do, jay walk?
I did a dime for robbing a pharmacy
Owned by nips

Yup.
PROTECTION OF CONSTITUTIONAL DEMOCRACY AGAINST TERRORIST AND RELATED ACTIVITIES ACT 33 OF 2004
. 6 year sentence. Got off in three,

Go fuck yourself auzie cunt you have nothing to complain about

S.A. genocide of whites will touch it all off m7.

You actually got caught for being stupid? And you're looking for validation from here of all places?

You know what I've written in the Options box....

How was dealing with the Numbers Gang lol

I did not get caught I surrendered myself

RARE
A
R
E

What did you do

Pussy.

Dey terk err geerns and er jerbbs!!

>PROTECTION OF CONSTITUTIONAL DEMOCRACY AGAINST TERRORIST AND RELATED ACTIVITIES ACT 33 OF 2004
Actually vaguely interdasted in what the charges were now.

he probably wrote a threat on the internet

what a warrior

What have you done with your life?
I gave up a stable family and a stable income to fight for my people.

You will never do such a thin, you will just come on Sup Forums and cry about the immense amount of anti white propaganda.

Lol,
Look up Soweto bombings

honor to you my friend.
I think everyone here want to kill jews and other parasites but of course they wont give out their comfortable lives
HOWEVER
if things get too shitty white people WILL snap

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_Soweto_bombings

eh
good intentions, bad execution
afrikaners, breed more white kids !

This is what Europe is right now, a place where you can get arrested for making threats on the internet.

I can go to my city center right now an threaten to kill people to their face and I will get fined for intimidation.

In Europe you get imprisoned

PATHETIC

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_Soweto_bombings#Investigation_and_trial

Like that senpai?

Who blew the gaff? I'll bet it was a woman.

A dumb fucking boer

were you tortured?

No

Not a woman though? I'm genuinely shocked.

Paid were they? Or just looking for a lighter sentence? A plant?

No not paid, just incompetent.

I'm considering doing something crazy.

Give me ideas and encouragement.

Also have you been to Orania? What's your opinion?

Think they have a future in SA?

Go after the pedos, user.

Doing something crazy by yourself is just that, something crazy.

You will never achieve anything substantial by yourself. I dont know what sort of radical change Canada needs though but when I here about a German judge releasing a pedophile on probation that disgusts me. That judge needs to be killed.

Unless something drastically changes, Orania will be fine.

Write a 20 page manifesto before you do it.

any fun gay stuff in prison?
If so, plz greentext

>double negative
Retard. No wonder you went to jail for a retarded cause.

I wast just gonna go high score on a Mosque or something.

You realize I'm desperate right? Don't know what else to do.

My line of thinking is that maybe I will encourage others to do the same, and then it will start happening every week, then every day etc.

I just want to start the war.

No wonder you still live in your mothers back room.

Already working on it.

Did you take it up the ass in prison?

Are the leaf blowers threatening your way of life again?

I read about those bombings, fucking stupid blowing up a mosque and a buddhist temple. You should ONLY be targeting your enemies, namely (((those))) funding the ANC.

>thinks he's doing anything worthwhile in fucking Africa
I hope you're having fun in coontown.

you're on /pol

you are a fag.

case closed

I disagree with the buddhist temple, but I think you're a fucking retard if you don't realize Islam's goal is to genocide us.

You see John mongrel?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=q27xtHbgXcU

Did he "haf sehks wif u?"

I went to prison for driving drunk, amidoitright?

Is that protesting my right to drunk drive?

No that is retarded, you should target actual injustice.

If you have nothing to lose why not express your views? If you went to the town square every day and just held up a sign with a meaningful message and were clued up on the situation that you were protesting you would make at least 10 associates who believed the same thing within a year.

You would be surprised what 10 people with a common goal can achieve when working together.

You sound suicidal, not outraged. More nihilistic than Idealistic.

Peyton?

I never went to that shit prison in Western Province

Drunk drivers are childish shitheads.

>3 years
whatever it was that you did it wasn't anything important in any way.

I am suicidal, that's true. But it's because I see no future for my people at the current rate, and thus no reason to take a wife and start a family. Nothing but death is in the future of this country.

I have been considering doing what you say, with the sign, but more in the sense of making youtube videos sperging out as eloquently as I can about how fucked this country and the West is.

Guess what? That would probably make me end up in jail here, where I will feel even more powerless. At that point I will wish I had just pulled the trigger on some degenerates and made international headlines.

I don't understand why you don't see Islam / Muslims as the enemy. It's different here in Canada than in SA, this country will be majority Muslim by 2050.

Get a tattoo of black on white crime statistics on your chest then kill a bunch of jigaboos whilst shirtless. The left wing media won't be able to ignore you then

That man in your picture is an idiot.
Killing people in a church is disgusting.

You see people like that? Or was it much safer?

Alright, I'm out of here.

You're a fucking cuck just like everyone else has said.

Go get raped by a Nigger you apologist fucking faggot. You will burn in hell with the Marxists.

Whats your point calling other places shit when you live in niggertown itself?

>people
I mean I get that this is a shill thread where you try to call everyone here a cuck while also making fun of white nationalist but lets be realistic here.

Didn't you just admit earlier in thread that you tried to bomb a mosque? What's the difference?

get fucked goof

Islam is not the enemy.They are just taking advantage of the system that your politicians have enabled. I really do not know why people see muslims as such a large threat.

100 white men is worth 10 000 arab men.

Who is letting these muslims into your country ? Not other muslims.

You should find purpose and dedicate yourself to it, no man with purpose becomes suicidal.

Make youtube videos if you want, anything is better off than killing yourself.

>fighting for the white race literally in africa

talk about fighting a losing battle

No, that was not me.
Dylan Roof served no purpose so he is an idiot.
Any idiot can go on a killing spree

You realize I only want kill myself because I think the only way society will listen to my message is if I commit a senseless act of violence?

Also, you realize I'm trying to start a global race war, not punish politicians?

I want to hit Muslims because I know they will react the most violently to it (but I also hate them). They're simply the most useful target.

>leaf

Society will never listen to you unless you have a following.

Look at Charles Manson, a hippie degenerate. More people follow him than that faggot who shot up a church.

I'm organizing biggest local nationalist movement here. We also fight lefties whenever possible. Pic related.

In the last five years I was two times on probation (still am), paid twice my year income in fines and got into the debt because I have to pay the lawyer. I was kicked from three jobs because Antifas like to tell your employer. Same with university degree. I was marked as not eligible for service in any armed forces, no matter how hard I tried. And still, I regularly visit Sup Forums.

Don't paint with brushes that wide, OP. It is not fair at all.

Well, he started a cult first, and he has had several decades of headlines to attract more people to him.

Did you miss the part of my post about how I can't even legally complain about the genocide of my own people without likely being put in prison?

That's even more suicidal imo. Accomplish even less.

I denounce you from the white race. I hereby nullify your white race status. Your old life is gone now, dead. Arise, reborn, I name thee- Hakeem Gibbsdat.
RISE UP HAKEEN GIBBSDAT YOU HAVE ACHIEVED KANG STATUS

Truth.

You're better than the other south african poster.

Holy fuck this is cool.

Tell me how to start doing this in my country please.

What impact did you make, Hakeem?

lol sounds like you a fucking cuck who just likes to keep getting cucked. We got Trump into power, you can't even get a job lol!

Question for you, what is your opinion of Breivik's plan to take over a nuclear reactor in Europe somewhere, make it go critical, and use the ensuing chaos to purge the shitskins from our homelands?

Good job, Svejk!

The /v4/ fortress shall not fall!

>Killing people in a church is disgusting
Where is proofs sir

>Its an "Angry prison-gay South African jerks off with a leaf" episode

Well if what you say is true it is exactly what I am talking about. Create an organization, get a following.

Truth always resonates with the common man.

I have no doubt that a civilized Czech would understand the necessity to fight leftist scum.

Never give up, your cause is just.

I know South Africa is a lost cause and so is USA, everything is in the hands of Europeans. Keep fighting. Our children deserve a future.

Millions of people don't just suddenly cease to exist. A huge change could come, especially given how ramped up the insanity is getting. Tear the white cucks out of their comfy lives and things could get violent.

ITT: SarfAfrinon claims to be hardcore terrorist who went to jail for his beliefs...
Did 3 yrs for a terrorism charge?

Uh,huh....

No impact, South Africa is doomed, colonialism of Africa was a mistake.

That would be a drastic measure, Breivik did a good job though, he killed white traitors. The true enemy and anyone who is against him is leftist scum.

Well, if US dollar finally collapses, that will be enough to start the race war for sure.

At that time I guess I could start purging on my own, or with death squads. I crave this.

I don't think people realize what's going to happen. White men are already being economically genocided by affirmative action (it's much worse in Canada), and it will never stop. It will not stop when we become a "minority". Quite the opposite, that's when they will start ethnically cleansing us.

I don't see how someone can live under this type of knowledge and function as a normal individual.

I am literally suicidal. I want to accomplish something on the way out at least.

yeah, that seems bullshit.

Here 10 years is the absolute minimum for terrorism. And not actual, violent terrorism, but
>terrorism
like this:

theguardian.com/world/2016/nov/30/amnesty-condemns-jailing-syrian-terror-charges-in-hungary-ahmed-h

So you say you didn't make an impact, but you somehow did something more than we did
>inb4 it's the thought that counts
(the thought doesn't count because we really think all the time around here), and you don't see how you are retarded?

What did you do time for

I am not a hardcore terrorist, I have never killed anyone in my life. Never directly partook in bombings or political assassinations.

I just supported them with my time, skills and land.

you're a fucking idiot

hmm...

I actually agree with you. I need to do more homework.

But you see my original intention was to kill so many Muslims that it would cause a global-scale Muslim chimpout that would allow us to finally start fighting each other.

You realize this won't be over until we do fight the shitkins right? Until they are out of our homelands.

what did you do

Yes, I did more than post on an image board.
fact

>I know South Africa is a lost cause and so is USA, everything is in the hands of Europeans.

Yeah see this right here is bullshit.

North America is unfortunately only for the white man.

Canada will be white again, I will spill my own blood for this nation if I have to.

he got drunk and thought he would spend the night with shitposting, since tomorrow is sunday and as an autist he hasn't got a gf