Fucking hell, I hate "modern women"

Fucking hell, I hate "modern women".
Degenerate fucking whores who only cheat and lie. The only things they care about are themselves and their fucking "happiness" which means a line off a junkie's dick or why not a trip to the ghetto. I actually like the terrorists because at least they kill away the trash, the normies, from society. Hail fucking victory.

I'm a women, but a Swede is still a bigger pussy.

I'm a woman as well and I have very conservative values and the men that are available to date seem to be retarded fucking children at best.

This.
I don't want to date you 3 years then live together for 3 years until you maybe decide if you want to get married or not.

I understand that marriage is a big decision especially with the current custody laws but I'm not waiting ten years for you to make up your mind.

This, it's best to get prego as early as possible. The longer he takes to marry the longer it takes to divorce and get his money.

What state do you ladies live in? And are you massive?

Cool larp bro

Oh shit we have a serial killer in the making here.

we're on Sup Forums they are butthurt dateless hambeasts...

Still with the selfishness.

Your fellow cunts did this, they ruined your prospects for marriage, not men.

Bullshit.
The reasons that I heard were I don't want to start a family because I want to enjoy my youth (Video games & drinking) until I'm 35.

But sure. Everything is feminisms fault.

You should probably date someone at least a year and then live with them a year.
If a woman hasnt done something heartless and terrible in that time, maybe you can think about marriage
Its pretty likely that she will go nuts after having kids

Women have never changed. The only difference is we allow them to be degenerates.

Slut shaming is hate speech now
Divorce is all but encouraged
Hypergamy is easier than ever
Constant stream of social media attention and praise

Treat a woman like a child and she'll love you for it.

Lol are you mad she stuck a finger up your butt

Hahaha, that's really comedic.

Take a cruise over to theredpill and read about some of the experiences men have whenever they decide to get married to you fucking scumbags.

Your gender fucking destroys the lives of men. You are delusional if you attempt to deny that.

Women only get away with this shit because of low tier men who think penis in vagina is the height of human experience.
>Maybe if I do ______, she'll touch muh dingus

Guilty.

>implying modern men aren't buttheads who >engage in degeneracy too.

The burger speaks the truth, Just because the truth is sexist doesn't make it less true. Aristotle nailed it
> "as regards the sexes, the male is by nature superior and the female inferior, the male ruler and the female subject"
> "more mischievous, less simple, more impulsive ... more compassionate ... more easily moved to tears ... more jealous, more querulous, more apt to scold and to strike ... more prone to despondency and less hopeful ... more void of shame or self-respect, more false of speech, more deceptive, of more retentive memory [and] ... also more wakeful; more shrinking [and] more difficult to rouse to action"

kek

>Slut shaming is hate speech now
no its not retard
>Divorce is all but encouraged
by male judges and politicians
>Hypergamy is easier than ever
ah yes wanting the best possible father for your children is very bad, meanwhile men just wanting to have as much sex as possible is normal and not bad
>Constant stream of social media attention and praise
implying you dont spend all day on the internet
>Treat a woman like a child and she'll love you for it.
men already treat themselves like children

Oh sure. I'm going to ignore my personal expirence and instead I'm going to fry my brain with this silly mgtow nonsense so I can hate my own/the opposite gender.

If you would look outside you would see that they are many people who refuse to join this gender war that you "redpillers" and the feminists are plotting.

The family is what keeps humanity alive. Every other ideology is just self-destructive childish nonsense.

>The family is what keeps humanity alive
For how long?
Nothing lasts forever; you're only prolonging the inevitable extinction of our kind and slapping a "GREAT JOB!" sticker on it to feel better about your own shit life.
Everything you've ever done, everything I've ever done, everything everyone has ever done amounts to dick in the cosmic scale.
>Every ideology is just self-destructive childish nonsense.
FTFY

sure sounds like op just got rejected and is butthurt

For how long? Is there an concrete danger to humanity? Or are you talking about the white race? Do you really think the "people of color" have even the slightest chance against us? As soon as they reach a higher number they are going to start a race war.
And they will los.
This will once and for all erase the mistake of slavery.

Don't be a whiny loser. Be a fucking man and do your duty for your country and for your race.

Reddit spacing

Where are you from? I'd wife you to 14 words. By the way I'm a chad and totally not a NEET.