AMERICANS ABSOLUTELY BTFO

AMERICANS ABSOLUTELY BTFO

>there are people that actually think like this

It was on FB and the post had 82K Likes

It's shocking

A fucking Bogan.

Abortion is murder, what else is it reasonably called?

holy shit. What's even more fucked up is how people don't see how retarded this is. "war is good"? Really? I'm 21 and this is how most of my college age friends think its completely ridiculous. Even if I was pro-life I still can see the more legitimate arguments for abortion like the kid being raised in a bad household or the mother being impregnated by a rapist or something. These people chalk it up to some retarded redneck that heard this from their preacher or someone who just hates women for no reason.

Women want to be sluts and not take responsibility

See I'm with Sup Forums

Daily reminder that given a choice between saving the life of a third trimester fetus and a mass murderer, liberals will always choose the murderer

War is good in terms of shit like ISIS - We just gonna cuddle them til they submit? Fucking young idiots are retarded like that. They are just the most "PEACE AND LOVE BROO" idiots in the universe.

My stance on Abortion is No with the exception of rape or the baby is gonna pop out a mutant or some shit

wtf i hate america now

Honestly though it's because social media mostly attracts retards. I know lots of people that keep accounts for keeping in touch with family etc (we are all in our mid to late 20's) but we never actually use it. The active community on that website is probably all SJWs and people who troll them.

Same here, I only use FB for Messenger mostly. Ppl who actually USE FB are young naive liberal women retards. Always has been like that.

BTFO how will Drumplethinskins ever recover

Exactly, Americans no more about death so know what murder is.

We shouldn't need guns but we do
We shouldn't need war but we do
We shouldn't need the death penalty but we do
We shouldn't need abortions and we don't

>2d strawman absolutely btfo

>We shouldn't need abortions and we don't
Imagine if black people or Mexicans couldn't abort. America would be fucked.

Imagine if we didn't have niggers or Mexicans.

Imagine if we didn't have Mudslimes

That's probably my main reason for supporting it.

That'd be great, but that ship has sailed

Yeah

Killing innocent people is wrong

Killing murderers and hardened criminals is actually a good thing, because when they are dead they cant commit crimes

Giving people guns makes them able to defend themselves

Really makes you think

Meanwhile liberals

>Killing innocents is okay via abortion

>Killing hardened criminals?

Horrible human rights abuse.

If you are pro abortion then you must also be pro death penalty. Abortion is murder. Now it's justifiable to say that sometimes killing a human being for the greater good is a good idea, but abortion is murder. There is no debating that.

hey man gotta draw the line somewhere.

Even if you make abortion illegal, women are still gonna do it

Coat hanger is not just a meme, and suicide over pregnancy was very common

>homicidal maniacs and murderers are the same as unborn babies
Fuck this gay earth

im fine with aborting niggers and liberals

I have a locker full of rifles, but have not shot anyone. Just like how this bitch has a closet full of coat hangers but hasn't scraped a mistake out.

>americans be like

put to death anyone who speaks in this manner

>Americans be like

Anytime I see a white liberal use black vernacular on Twitter, I call them out for cultural appropriation. It really flusters them a lot of the time.

>pol btfo
Saged.

>Libs be like: death penalty is bad and war with Russia is good and people don't deserve to defend themselves and abortion is ok

...what?

The death penalty is necessary, war is a harsh reality, nobody "deserves" a gun, but have the right to acquire one if they please, and abortion is murder.

/thread

>war is good
is this seriously how these people think?
just fuck my shit up senpai

Love it or leave it.

I'll take "What is the difference between innocent and guilty lives" for $100 Alex.

With all the contraceptives out in the market, isn't a sign of abject stupidity to become pregnant with an unwanted child?

And isn't it a sign of selfishness to put your wants before the needs of your child?

Abortion should come with sterilization.

First is a murderer being removed from society
Second is 2 sides fighting each other
Third is self protection
Last is a helpless, defenceless life being exterminated

Abortion should be equated with genocide, not all acts of violence

All women that go for an abortion should be made to look at pictures of aborted foetuses prior. There'd be a massive drop in abortions if so. Libtards are just ignorant

people who commit heinous crimes like rape, murder, pedophilia getting executed = utilizing your 2nd amendment right and being against abortion

I think being anti-abortion is fucking stupid, but even so, it's a piss poor equivalency for their argument and they should be ashamed.

Sup Forums should be renamed to /dox/ or /twitter/

This desu. Abortion in the case of carelessness shouldnt have to happen in the first place if you arent dumb.

This. Idiots claiming control of their own bodies that can't control their own behaviour and actions

>be like
Literally worth less than dirt

we're discussing how retarded people like this are I doubt anyone would even waste their time

>implying death is a harsher punishment than imprisonment for life.

death penalty is great
war is good
abortion is amazing
only cucks disagree

Congrats on actually sticking around, faggot, instead of drive-by shilling.

>It's okay to kill children in OTHER countries, just not mine, as long as they haven't been born yet
>Once children in MY country are born, they're on their own and are their parents' property and if the parents kill them that's fine. If they don't like it, they should just get jobs like selling themselves into prostitution like I once got to enjoy *rub rub*
Bring back the 1880- I mean 1050s, goy- I mean noble, free white men!

I actually agree with most of this, save the death penalty being good.

>implying murderers and rapists are the same as unborn children
>implying anyone unironically thinks war is good aside from sociopathic elite kikes
>implying there's anything wrong with defending yourself

Why don't women understand logic?

*1950a

1950s

wtf keyboard?

The weak don't deserve to exist
Morally
Physically
Mentally

Let em perish

No it hasn't. Muslims were in Spain more thsn double the time blacks have been in the US.

People think population exchanges or exulsions are no longer possible because of "current year", but in reality they are easier than ever due to technology.

There have been several population exchanges/expulsions in the 20th century alone. It can happen, but the social climate is not good right now. In another generation, who knows. All we'd really need is one giant natural disaster.

I support abortion because everyone who is prone to it is the exact type of person I don't want breeding

We get two for the price of one then. It's poor disadvantaged people that get abortions.

There are legitimate arguments on both sides but morons like you and the girl in the OP pic who think strawmanning is some genius argument are retarded.

i don't see a flaw

>If you disagree with my actual views, that's a strawman argument
Kill yourself.

Liberals be like: eating animals is murder!!! Killing baby's is a right.

Might as well just legalize hard drugs, rape, and murder too, since people will still do them anyway!

> Tryone should be able to creampie me whenever I want
> Birth control makes me fat
> Condoms don't feel as good

You don't even know my views you autistic fuck

>I support abortion because everyone who is prone to it, are the exact type of person I don't want breeding

Fixed that for you. Much easier to read now, no?

t. Punctuation fairy

Well you're obviously butthurt, so someone must've struck some chord with your views.

Aussie shitposting at its finest.

Here's your (You).

I live off those (you)'s.
Here's one for (you)

So if you're for abortion you are you likewise a hypocrite if you're against war and the death penalty?

Because you have to be for or against all three otherwise your logic falls apart.

An unborn child doesn't have the ability to commit something heinus enough to punish it by death, while a convict got where he is through their own decision.

In short- personal responsibility can't be applied to an unborn child whatsoever, unlike an adult

>""""""Latin""""""""
>Christniggers literally can't even pronounce Latin words correctly
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Adding nonsequitars don't change the fact that abortion is murder. If it has a heartbeat, it is it's own person.

>inb4 it depends on the mother for survival, without her the baby dies

Do we not have incubators for premature babies? Or are they not babies and we should discard and kill premature babies in incubators too?

>giving criminals the release of death
Death penalty is pretty bluepilled desu

The most innocent form of human life there is and these monsters want to kill it because it's not convenient.

These "people" have no right to talk about wars or guns or anything.

>Americans be like
Opinion already discarded, a tenuous grasp of the English language is not a sign of wisdom.

>death penalty is great
A harsh but necessary use of justice, if no other punishment can bring peace to the victims and their families and the violation is so great, there is no greater use of the law than to exact the vengeance of the weak against the mighty.

>war is good
War as a means is not good, and you will be hard pressed to find someone who believes war is justifiable as an end to itself.

>I deserve to have ten guns
I am sick of hearing this. I am not a child who is asking his parents if I can purchase Grand Theft Auto because I have been a good boy. I am an adult who has the right and responsibility to defend myself, because no one - and ABSOLUTELY NO ONE - is responsible for my safety except for me.

>but abortion is murder
Abortion is preventing a life from entering the world. You need a damn good reason why you are preventing a human being from coming into existence after you decided to forgo any sort of protection against impregnation. You had multiple opportunities besides prematurely ending the life of something that has a central nervous system to avoid the economic stress of raising a child. You had birth control you decided not to go on. You had condoms you decided not to use. You had the morning after pill you decided not to take. You even had 45 days or so thereafter to terminate the pregnancy before the child's brain had developed enough to feel pain and possibly begin the first stages of consciousness.

The arbitrary nature of women's values is abhorrent. Their disregard for the victims of brutal and bestial crimes, their lack of understanding of why war occurs, and their condescending attitude towards those who wish to protect themselves is disgusting. I weep for women, who have been corrupted to become unempathetic monsters.

The niggerfication of America is almost complete. White people really should have more self-respect than this.

>Mongoloids can't understand the difference between self defense and killing the innocent.

Why should your child suffer because of your mistakes? Why should Brittany the slut be forced to have a child with Tyrone because she's a fucking idiot? That kid is going to have a terrible life because Tyrone is going to walk out and Brittany the slut has literally zero money or family support(evident from dating Tyrone) and will be able to do shit all for the kid.Think of the children before the Bible politics.

Raising a kid without proper support is completely degenerate, and you should hang yourself for thinking that saving a fetus life is valuable enough that you would have an actual conscious child suffer for the next 20 years.

>and Brittany the slut has literally zero money or family support
You make a lot of sense, leaf; however, your argument would have been exponentially more persuasive if you used "literally" a few more times.

You mean like children in countries america bombs?

The dealth penalty is for punishing murderers, not killing innocent babies.
War is for killing your enemies in a mutual struggle, not killing innocent babies.
Owning guns is for defending yourself, not killing innocent babies.
Abortion is for killing innocent babies.

This is a picture of a still-born baby, not an abortion. Note the forceps used to extract it. Pretty sure nobody is pushing for 3rd trimester abortions.
Before abortion, people would just let their baby to die on the ground if they wouldn't take care of it. Read the historical reports on it. Without proper environment and support, this is what happens. We're K-selected. Low stress and pair-bonding are necessary to raise a human baby.

It's their fault for having oil.

>one punishment for being a degenerate
>two activities adults can consent to participate in

>one concept that gives unborn babies right to life

Yeah, fuck off, libcucks

I honestly thought he was being sarcastic and meant figuratively
I will take his proposal more seriously now. Hmmm. Didn't make me think

Aside from the topic of abortion (which I'm not against), I don't understand why liberals act like the death penalty is this abominable violation of human rights that needs to be done away with. Just giving someone a lethal injection rather than leaving them in a cell forever is quick and easy. And if you've done something fucked up enough to warrant the death penalty, you deserve that punishment. I'm not gonna want to waste time and money trying to reform you on the basis of compassion or whatever it may be.

this
>IT'S NOTHING! DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT IF "ARBITRARY PERIOD OF TIME" HAS NOT PASSED ITS NOTHING!!! IGNORANT FASCISTS ITS 2017!!!

I think criminals should be all put to death
>WOW COULD YOU BE MOREEEEEEEEEE FASCIST??? CRIMINALS ARE PEOPLE TOO OK? HUMAN RIGTHS? OK? YOU NEED TO GRAB A BOOK OK????

death penalty is not great. it's at best a necessary evil and should probably be done away with in favor of life sentences without parole and hard labor.

no one deserves to have anything, but 2nd amendment guarantees the right ot bear arms.

abortion is murder. this is a fact.

>be like

Guarantee 80k of those are bots or swarm accounts.

Hillary Clinton was absolutely pushing for third trimester abortions

>death penalty is great
no, not really
>war is good
it's part of human nature
>i deserve to have 10 guns
this is just a straw-man arguement
>abortion is murder
Depends on how you look at it

god these faggots are stupid

>A burden on society gets put away and lives his long life on tax payers dollars. Becoming a bigger burden

You wanna rethink that?

>be like
Anyone who says this deserves to be killed onsite.

This so damn much

> Kill people who deserve it = Bad
> Kill people who are innocent = Good

The tolerant left everyone.

>Killing the innocent is the same as executing a horrible criminal
Really fires up those fryers

I'll debate her points when she learns to speak English.