educ.jmu.edu//~omearawm/ph101willtobelieve.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Iceworm
europarl.europa.eu/RegData/etudes/BRIE/2015/572806/EPRS_BRI(2015)572806_EN.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=x0c9ykqe2Xs
livescience.com/19075-neutrino-particle-communications-message.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>What is going on in Antarctica?
Is there something going on? Fill me in

nazi ayylmaos came to me in the night revealing they plan to save us from our enslavers.

I belive that there is some sort of protection of antartica cause someone wants it preserved.

I could be wrong, cause thats not Sup Forums material. Or im right and Sup Forums is just retarded.

I think that's what OP wants to know

this is how these threads usually go, yep

Please let's not derail this thread

This is what it encompasses

Also do not reply to shills that are here to distract with disinformation

The Nazis survived in Antarctica. They will announce their presence to the world and reclaim Europe. They have waited this long for the Jews to weaken the nations so there will be no resistance possible. All the Jews and Shitskins going to get vaporized by Nazi UFO's.

why was Kerry and Buzz Aldrin (among others) down there recently... they are planning on revealing what's down there before O leaves office. That is, if they are allowed to by what's down there.

Kerry is a globalist plant, unlikely he would release any info

We need to investigate what Buzz Aldrin knows and what 33rd degree Freemason John Glenn knew before he died this week.

oooh, i was Off by alot. Basically Conspiracy theory with no evidence, Standard Sup Forums.

By all means, do your best try and redpill me.

Dumping shit from last night's thread that was blessed by kek with many repeating numerals it was glorious.

I think Edwin Aldrin knows pretty much everything, and they brought him down there wanting his acquiescence, but I don't think he "had a good time" down there and I have a feeling he is is against their plans to reveal.

He deleted that tweet right before he fell ill.

>obama travels to "argentina"
fortune.com/2016/03/23/obama-argentina-macri-trade/
pretty close desufamalam, within range for a helicopter day trip.
what is happening down there?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/102288675/#q102288675

Potentially relevant thread from last night.

just letting you know (they) have an island there

if you're going to have so much attitude Norway then do your own research and get caught up, OK?

Ancient Ruins: 66°17’10.5″S 100°29’07.8″E

Entrance 1: 66°36’14.70″S, 99°43’11.11″E
Entrance 2: 66°33’6.60″S, 99°50’24.84″E

Unidentified Object: 66°14’43.81″S 100°32’48.73″E

Don't look into this any further goyim.

They found ancient ruins including mummified remains.

bibliotecapleyades.net/tierra_hueca/tierrahueca/Chapter1.htm

Also look up Vril society and Thule society

>doesnt provide evidence to back up bullshit

Yeah, just another one of "those" theories.

icecube.lbl.gov/

user's, with your reality shift magic you're going on the way to creation some really /x/ shit in antarctica, please stop.

you've got an internet link too Norway. You need to stop wasting all your time on 4chins and for about a week go and get caught up, OK? I'm not here to spoon feed you. Start searching and go to other websites than this one.

youtube.com/watch?v=QJfYUs9IZ7g

>icecube.lbl.gov/
this.
you poltards are cancerous, its just some sensor neutron thing

my dad works for antarctica and i heard theres a door to the inner earth where the lizard people are

icecube should have it's own thread
>communication array
>unknown tech
>interferes with electrospectrum so must be in polar region

science has often been a cover for classified/defense projects

see project iceworm

>icecube.lbl.gov/
A telescope looking into the earth. Wtf is going on here?

Its a fucking neutrino detector. They used that language to try to dumb it down for idiots on the internet, or make it sound more poetic. Scientists shouldn't try to write poetry.

They were trying to say that instead of looking up at the stars to study the universe we are using the earth. They are attempting to measure neutrinos as they pass through the ice.

source, p-please

It's a neutrino detector that uses sensors to detect the approximate location of them at separate times to tell what direction they came from, in order to see what part of the universe these cosmic rays come from.
Whether or not you agree with this story, it's what the page is stating.

they dug several miles under the antarctic ice, maybe into the bedrock below

also consider the following; you are currently in motion at nearly 1000/mph

>safely at the poles

youtube.com/watch?v=K0-GxoJ_Pcg&t=64s

Sup Forumse

also the last new land on earth

"Measure Neutrinos"
*nods in agreement*

Those look like comfy apartments

it's also worth mentioning that several advanced nations have installed "neutrino detectors" recently. the process involves digging several miles underground, lots of high-tech. perfect cover for safe havens in the case of ww3, eh?

russia has one underneath lake baikal

italy and japan have one underneath a mountain, etc.

also, ww3 is going to be hot af

makes some sense to be somewhere cool in that case

>new Sup Forums is old /x/

Just when I thought this timeline couldn't get any better

Old Sup Forums was just like this, you know.

>tfw we won't be invited into the shelters when the temperature on the surface reaches 10,000 degrees

SECOND IMPACT

Dafuq is that?

Is this goatse?

What did he mean by this?

Pure coincidence goyim

Here is the primary website for the research project. icecube.wisc.edu/

Go ahead, contact them, find the professors working on it and ask. The US government does not need to hide construction of bunkers, which would be useless, under the pretense of science.

If every country knows about every other country building secret bunkers in the arctic they would just nuke that too

The only lucky people in the event of WW3 is the dead

>The only lucky people in the event of WW3 is the dead
And the Jews.

Checked

>leaf

Important people are randomly going down there and not talking too much about what they're doing there. Obama was also in """southern Argentina""" recently.

Leakers/roleplayers are spreading rumours that the "Archons" are hunting down "the Cabal" as they try to escape Earth.

There is one under greenland aswell.

yah I've been here since before Romney/Obama and been posting about antarctica the entire time ;)

reminder that there are entire mountain ranges whos tiptop peaks are several km underneath the ice plateau.

could there be ice shafts and tunnels to bomb proof shelters? caverns/colonies?

get woke

youtube.com/watch?v=MwUpPwyyvLw

we live in a democracy, user

survival is largely self-selecting

the alternative is a dead end

aim high

>We stand on a mountain pass in the midst of whirling snow and blinding mist through which we get glimpses now and then of paths which may be deceptive. If we stand still we shall be frozen to death. If we take the wrong road we shall be dashed to pieces. We do not certainly know whether there is any right one. What must we do? ' Be strong and of a good courage.' Act for the best, hope for the best, and take what comes. . . . If death ends all, we cannot meet death better.

educ.jmu.edu//~omearawm/ph101willtobelieve.html

Not necessarily, but there were lots of conspiracy theory threads back then.

>The US government does not need to hide construction of bunkers, which would be useless, under the pretense of science.

Yes they do. if they admit it was a base it would be at risk of being flooded with people, and it would also alert destructive adversaries of a target

>To study the feasibility of working under the ice, a highly publicized "cover" project, known as Camp Century, was launched in 1960.[

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Iceworm

the government has done what it can to alert people. pic related is from this EU Parliament report (12/2015):

europarl.europa.eu/RegData/etudes/BRIE/2015/572806/EPRS_BRI(2015)572806_EN.pdf

>Not necessarily, but there were lots of conspiracy theory threads back then.

yes necessarily. I was here then and I have been posting about an antarctic haven the entire time

Get your COMPs, losers. We're going demon hunting.

anyone has that BUZZ ALDRIN's tweet that was deleted apparently??

>could there be ice shafts and tunnels to bomb proof shelters? caverns/colonies?

and who built that, a construction effort like that would be huge. You would have an army of people. Where are the leaks.

youtube.com/watch?v=x0c9ykqe2Xs

Look how many people it took to build camp century and that was a bunch of prefab houses in the snow. what you are talking about would be far larger and more complex

right. see the "Bedrock"

we must meme magick fun paranormal things for 2017

Make the world anime

>risk of being flooded with people
you close the door on them.

I am aware of camp century, and puting a nuclear reactor and a bunch of prefab units under a few feat of ice is far different then constructing a nuclear shelter in the arctic to survive WW3.

We don't know that the tweet was ever real. Maybe not, or maybe so, but only twitter knows for a fact if it was ever real.

Antarctica is where there's a doorway to the center of the earth

interesting ...is that why we havent really seen hillary lately excpet for fake planned outings in the park?

The old ones are returning with or without summoning.

Maybe, but we all should know that Hillary isn't in perfect mental or physical health, and that American elections are probably stressful as fuck.

time for a little space lizard hunt. trump seems to have things under control, for now.
i smell the evil nwo all over this one i do....

polar winter is dark 24/7, temperatures are regularly below -100 degrees

antarctic winds are often hurricane strength

the seas surrounding antarctica are full of icebergs, the southern ocean is among the most treacherous waters on the planet

the door is closed on most people to begin with

that all said, see

AESTHETICS

They're a vector of communication.

Don't let NASA try to obfuscate.

livescience.com/19075-neutrino-particle-communications-message.html

camp century was also ~50 years ago

technology has improved since then

also, where there's a will there's a way

we may not have a choice

we do what we must

maybe we can survive in outer space, "dark" side of the moon, etc., but the feasibility of that for civilians, absent deus ex machina, is essentially 0

I could conceivably get to the south pole

would take some money, planning/organization, etc., but it can be done

amundsen conquered the pole >100 years ago with dogs

don't make me so hard user

hm, pedo pope blubbering of teh aliens in the news again, plus lots of fake news propaganda from the propaganda front, but no greys so far. we have to go deeper. deeper than that webmwhores bunghole by a mile
bung bung-holio

war between the pro-bots and the robophobes

(or just remains of an early civ)

interesting indeed, i have read a lot and seen a lot of videos presenting evidence of this.
also there is now a second season of hunting hitler on history channel which a lot of the footage is bogus but they do show there was a clear path of escape for the nazis as the war was winding down. they definitely planned for an escape. and a lot of that evidence points to Argentina which is the sailing point for Antartica.

off to the fake news lair!
what horrors await....?
"select all street signs"
sigh

"Minerva Nutrino Detector"
>Minerva

>german humor
Also, use legacy captcha. It's under settings.

BS but a good story

They're gonna find Adam after the second impact.

It's obviously named after the [spoiler]hentai[/spoiler] Roman Goddess.