Redpill on the Holocaust Sup Forums, was it real, exaggerated, or completely fake Sup Forums?

Redpill on the Holocaust Sup Forums, was it real, exaggerated, or completely fake Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

telltruthshamedevil.blogspot.de/2016/03/ebook-tell-truth-shame-devil.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Real and slightly exaggerated in certain areas for propaganda purposes.

this.

Those are KZ inmates killed by Allied terror bombers. F minus. Fuck off.

Two Jewdys.

This
/thread.

I honestly don't care, modern Jews a a parasite on Western nations. The sooner they fuck off to Israel, the better.

Very much real, there's a lot of evidence of their actions here in Poland

Fpbp

>Slightly

Like 10 times?

Its called Hiroshima and Nagasaki

>there were found remains of around 200k people
>no mass graves to cover the 6m
>no large piles of ash to cover the 6m
>the "gas chambers" where modified by the commie scum making it no proff of shit
>ziclonB was used as a pest kill
>and there where not enough empty cans of ziclonb to kill 6m
you tell me.

Move this thread here

telltruthshamedevil.blogspot.de/2016/03/ebook-tell-truth-shame-devil.html

remember that the commies modified the chambers so they could clame it was for gas. since before they had no exhaust for the ziclonB
commie scum.

Fake but should've been real.

I thought Sup Forums had agreed on this.

EVERY FUCKING DAY..

Do your own goddamn research I will help you get started.

> 6 Million is a lot, look up the largest mass grave ever found
>How much energy does it take to cremate a body with no remains
>Research all politcal leaders and there own writings who were killed. Put yourself in there shoes.
>Research the available resources the perpetrators had.

tldr No it did not happen, it did however happen on a small scale. The large scale deaths of POW's on the axis side were from winter conditions and lack of resources.

>real

In what way?

Jews were killed?

Was there an official state sponsored policy with the intention of genocide?

The holohoax is just that a hoax to reinforce the image of destructive nationalism and stupid fucks like this plebbitor go half way and sit on the fence and it is real but (((exaggerated))). Holocaust implies genocide, how can the genocide of a people be exaggerated? What the fuck is that. The Holocaust (genocide) either happened and the kikes were wiped out (they weren't) or there was no holocaust (genocide) and it is in fact A FUCKN HOAX

I WANT NU-Sup Forums TO FUCK OFF

Completely fake

There were no such thing as death camps or plans to exterminate jews

All the camps were forced labor camps

Also since I am feeling it

Hitler was wacist and wanted to exterminate all non blonde hair blue eyes aryans.

EXPLAIN JAPAN,ITALY AND HUNGARY

Also please explain the direct targeting of German citizens in the allied creation of fucking firebombing literal hell on earth.

Let's also mention NUKING a civilian city in japan.

But nah the allies were the good guys, you fucking mongrels.

I buy it, gas chambers could be false, but what about

>Einsatzgruppen

Everytime we make these threads no one ever brings them up, all they ever talk about are the gas chambers.

I think the Nazis killed a lot of Jews, I'm wary about believing that the final solution included the extermination of Jews.

Although, it is possible that their plan to ship all Jews to Madagascar failed, and they resorted to extermination. Who knows.

Fuck off plebbit. The holocaust doesn't stand up to five minutes of research.

the whole point of the war was to rid of the jews, regain german land lost in ww1

The german camps werent nearly as bad as people say. Some including aushwitz had put on Plays and parties for the inmates. Prisoners after the war received small compensation after leaving
There were no gas chambers

The real atrocities were happening in the soviet union, and bewtween china and japan

>slightly exaggerated

No.

There was no mass extermination. There is no mention of a mass extermination by any german officer, from Hans Untersturmführer to Hitler himself. The very idea is comical.

nigga "they killed a lot of jews"
ok jes where killed
so what?
also soviet war prisioners in labor camps where killed?
what about the Holodomor that the commies did in ukraine? those are 8 million people that died
why isnt the Sickle and the hammer considered a hate simbol?
its the jews pal
first there where not 6 million deaths.
some died yes
but not 6 million.
if they stuck to what really happened and not to what the post war jews invented during the Nuremberg trials. maybe people would have some respect for them
btw there where testimonies from jew people who participated in the trials that confessed how the 6m number was "guessed" not even estimated on the demographic loss. guessed, aka invented.

There were gas chambers, but they were used for fumigating clothing.

this.
soviets where the fucking worst.
and the germans got blamed because they lost the war. simple as that.

Again, you failed to address the Einsatzgruppen, which was the purpose of my comment.

Also, I'm not a nigger. You should be ashamed of your faggot ass.

Exaggerated

For the 6 million number to be accurate, they would have had to kill a Jew roughly every 2 minutes during the war. So this number isn't likely true.

if i have to read everything about this squadron it would take me 3 hours. by that time the thread would be dead.
point is. by the numbers provided i dont see more than 200k killed in numbers. you should investigate what the commies did to the german soldiers in prisioner camps. you will see what i mean.

Or what the japs did to men, women, and children

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731

>tfw The Umbrella Corporation was real

and yet no one addresses the jap war crimes because it was an important asset for usa after the war.
because money.
jews strike again.

Real but hugely exaggerated.

Gas chambers and lamp shades were not reality, shot conditions and typhus were

Someone already did the math, I don't have the screen cap of the thread but I'm pretty sure it was more like a Jew would've had to be killed every 20 seconds for years on end for it to be true

And because it was against subhumans who are mindcontrolled by voodoo godesses

nice proxy, took you long enough.
again there are no japanese posters outside 2ch

"Instead of being tried for war crimes, the researchers involved in Unit 731 were secretly given immunity by the U.S. in exchange for the data they gathered through human experimentation.[11] Others that Soviet forces managed to arrest first were tried at the Khabarovsk War Crime Trials in 1949. Americans did not try the researchers so that the information and experience gained in bio-weapons could be co-opted into the U.S. biological warfare program, as had happened with Nazi researchers in Operation Paperclip."

So FUCK THE USA when they claim to be the beacon of morality. Evil cocksuckers.

6 000 000 / 5 = 1 200 000
1.2 Million each year
1 200 000 / 365 = 3287
About 3287 per day
3 287 / 24 = 136
136 an hour OY VEY
136 / 60 = 2,26
2,26 Jews a minute every day of the war that's pretty crazy

The picture you posted is the German city Schweinfurt and the dead people are from the allied terror bombing.

>if i have to read everything about this squadron it would take me 3 hours.

It would take you a lot longer than that, and it's irrelevant to the argument. You should have forehand knowledge of the Einsatzgruppen if you want to consider yourself an authority on the holocaust. Pathetic.

>Someone already did the math

I too, failed to save the screen cap. It could very well have been a Jew per every 30 seconds or so.

1.1 every 30 seconds

Thanks, Achmed.

This number, coupled with stories about tandem Bear and Eagle eating Jews, underground mechanical knife rooms and acid pits, makes the Jews stories pretty absurd. And there's the obvious financial incentive to propagate the story. The holocaust feeds them. How ironic is that?

Blown out of proportion by the jews for the purpose of incrimination at Nuremburg. The " Holocaust" only exists on paper.

How hard is that? There were multiple death camps, 1 every thirty seconds doesn't sound unrealistic to me.

>implying i didnt knew about before
i dont know every detail about them. what i meant is if im suposeed to know every part of it, it would take me 3 hours to read the wikipedia page which im not ging to do.
"muh there was a death squad in the ss" lul

The death of civilians was not due to "gas chambers" or feeding jews to fucking bears. It was due to allied bombings of roads, causing starvation and typhoid. If there were any gas chambers they sure as shit would not have used wooden doors. Civilians died, but it was not Germany and its allies fault, it was the filthy anglo traitors and the mongol hord of USSR