youtu.be/Qs5ZdmGNeR8
youtube.com/watch?v=AK14I11eAeA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You are the reason we lost bosnia

Islam bans free speech and science.

Islam is garbage.

Your people pollute and destroy my country

It's an oppressive system of laws.

Even nations that follow that shit are financial messes because of the lending parts.

Also the constant rape of little boys, murdering of others, the Arab Supremacy shit, the fact that literally nothing good has ever happened in an Islamic state ever, shitty submission to a retarded god, animal sacrifice, and antifreedom ways.

It's an infection on humanity, even worse than Communism somehow.

I don't. If you mudshits stay in your own countries I couldn't care less.

I don't hate them.

Well, for starters, you exist.

Mass immigration that lives on handouts and exploits white children.

Little paki bastards kept stealing or trying to steal my little brother's bikes. I'm 5'9 king of manlet height so they left my slightly bigger bike alone growing up. One time our shitzhu faggot dog chased one when they were ringing our doorbell. And by chased a cunt, I mean a paki fell right on my shitzhu while fleeing from it, for reasons I didn't understand as a child, and only pissed off the little mop enough to chase a brown bigger right into his own home and proceed to wreak havoc upon the inside of a home that was afraid of exactly him. My based cunt mom laughed in a paki's face when they tried to press charges and have our broke asses pay for anything our dog touched. Shit was so cash otherwise I hated that dog and to this day hate anything that looks like a paki. There's no such thing as a Muslim, just a slightly more Turkish paki is all they are fuck them all.
>did heroically save Afghani co-worker new guy from eating pork at the Christmas party. A leaf hero am I

The main problem is muslims. They are programmed to think the west is evil, so they refuse to assimilate. At least that's my opinion. I know a lot of muslims in my neighborhood and most of them are pretty nice. The worst ones are the arabs. Loud, smelly, and really fucking stupid.

the main problem is non-westernized muslim immigrants*******

i know sharia law isn't in the quran and therefore isnt something muslims HAVE to follow, but if you advocate sharia law please fuck off

ur ugly

aside from all the terrorist attacks, youre here. why are you here? why are you going to non muslim countries? i bet its for money. thats the only reason ur here. greed is not something i admire

You believe people should be killed for leaving your religion

You're a piece of shit

They turned my childhood neighborhood in England into a 3rd world ghetto.

youtu.be/Qs5ZdmGNeR8

I dont blanket hate muslims, but its easy to see why many do

this is a normie thread detector

your sharia law isn't compatible with reality

HNNGGGGYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

PRAISE

You come to my country and behave like you own everything. You are loud, obnoxious, and smell like shit. I've never seen a single muslim man on a street, it's always a hyena pack. This way you feel strong so you can be loud an obnoxious.

A non-western ideology that has done nothing but take from Europe and claimimg those discoveries are their own, raped and poison other European populations, and killed Christian bretheren taking pilgrimage to the Holy Land.

Islam breeds laziness, why work when you can kidnap people for ransom.

>Seriously,what did we ever done to you?

Seriously,what did we ever done FOR you?

It's always about YOU.....would our lives be better with or without you?.....the answer is obvious

What have you ever done? Existed. Youre not as bad as Jews or catholics though, so you have that to be proud of.

coming to western countries blowing up shit and trying to force your retrograde culture on everybody. if you don't like western culture stay the fuck home. oh and Islam being fucked up in general.

youtube.com/watch?v=AK14I11eAeA

I hope I can slit your throat and that of your mother's before I die

Because you follow the religion you are following. Because you people refuse to listen, that you've been deceived by your demon-possessed prophet.

C'mon, we people know how your religion works.
Stage 1 of jihad: When you muslims are the minority and are too weak to defend themselves, you preach peace and tolerance.
Stage 2 of jihad: Once you've gained some members, but are still too weak for complete takeover, you kill those who insult and oppose Islam.
Stage 3 of jihad: Then you become the majority, and kill all who refuse to join Islam..

Your religion is an evil religion founded by an evil prophet that deceived lots of people in 7th century Arabia, and indirectly many more people here a few centuries later, and then now all over the world. Your prophet created Islam for his own greed and lust: he made his own revelations so that he could marry more than four wives, a nine year old, even his own adopted son's wife! Your prophet created your religion so that he could be glorified as a prophet, so that he could be feared.

Go ahead and read the Qur'an if you don't believe me; not just as if you're reading a magic spell like tons of people here do, but try to understand it.

If you stop pushing anti free speech beliefs and sharia law on us, I'm cool with teaming up against (((them)))

Being (((Refugees)))

Sup Forums is full of degenerate kafirs

despite what they claim they want their women to dress like sluts, their sons to be gay, to imbibe poisons rotting their body and mind

they talk big but are just dirty pigs like the rest to them

9/11

You got completely outclassed by the savage jungle-gook version of yourselves in less than 50 years, that should tell you what a mess you really are.....SAD.

Mmh gee let me think, how about mass murder and rape of europeans

>Why do you hate muslims?
Because they tend to practice Islam.

Is Roach land even still secular OP?