Why is lust considered a sin when sexual attraction is natural? I never quite understood that aspect of Christianity

Why is lust considered a sin when sexual attraction is natural? I never quite understood that aspect of Christianity.

The flesh is weak. Sin is natural. Where is your confusion again?

Also, Catholicism isn't Christianity.

cocks of Sup Forums thread?

when your son is mauled by jews (watch passion of the christ by Mel Gibson to understand) you probably want your subjects (us) to withstand a test of loyalty considering (his chosen people) mauled his son to the cross

33 AD

>Catholicism isn't Christianity.
There goes the retarded heretic again.

If we did not lust we would not reproduce. Desire leads to sex.

Attraction =\= lust

Were the seven deadly sins considered actual sins or are they meme sins?

>Why is lust considered a sin when sexual attraction is natural?

Lust is allowing your sense of sexual attraction to overcome your ability to reason and conduct yourself in a civilized manner. Eating and drinking is natural also, yet gluttony (indulging to the point of gross excess) is a sin.

scorpion venom is natural why dont you drink a bunch?

False. You can reproduce for the sake of love as well.

Not all children are mistakes.

i told my roommate, who is a divorce raped 50 year old 400lb man who is living with me because his house had to be sold for the settlement

that if he had fucked his wife harder she wouldn't have left him

and he said that's not very christian

and i said, i think god would want in the bond of marriage the husband to give his wife the best, roughest sex that they both enjoy

Sex causes more human beings, big responsibility

inb4 but I can just abort them?

Because chasing lust will lead you to eat baby brains one day.

You're not supposed to love flesh, your own life. Or this world. Only Christ. ANY sex on top of that is permissible in non rapes and non rape marriages but outside that is all a sin. If you are saved you will be led and never lost

Murder pulsions are also natural, rape pulsions, etc.

>Worshipping a pope
>praying to saints
>works based salvation
Show me that in the bible

If you're a serpent or listen to one too much. God is in control of absolutely everything

You are allowed to love people for their souls, retard. In fact you're expected to love the souls of your worst enemy even.

>Why is obesity considered disgusting when eating is natural? I never quite understood that aspect of American Culture.

thinking isn't a sin. You can crave dat ass but if you take dat ass or talk about taking dat ass, you're burning in sheol my friend.

>souls
>flesh
>this means to not love your enemies
Quite the stretch there bud. The only commandment heteros listen to is to be fruitful but even that meant fruits of goodness. And not dickpussy

The 7 deadly sins aren't actual sins, just dangerous emotions (sadness was originally included)

That's a lie. All of it

lots of things are natural without being desirable. we've all thought about killing or hurting someone we hate, but we restrain ourselves for various reasons.

It's perfectly fine to lust after your wife. Sexual attraction, in Christianity, is meant only for the spouse.

...Which is where the problem becomes clearly a part of modern society. In Biblical times the onset of puberty was much later than it is today, and in addition, people got married very young. You would likely have a wife to non-sinfully be attracted to by the time you hit puberty.

In contrast, in our society today, we wait a decade or more after puberty to get married, leading to years of unfulfilled sexual desire.

Just one of the pitfalls of following a scripture written for people that lived 2000 years ago.

Catholics burn in hell

>"Natural" and "morally right" or "good" are synonyms
lmao
Snakes produce poison naturally, does that mean we should drink poison?
Lust is a debasement of the sexual principle via its reduction to a purely physical phenomenon. The fullness of sexuality extends beyond the desire to stick your penis in a warm, tight, wet space or the desire to have something stuck in your vagina.

All sin is natural. That's sort of the point; abstaining from nonnatural behavior isn't so hard.

These thoughts go away with Christian faith. But following TRUE Christianity is hard. That's why it's called weak. Weak is strong and easy is wrong

Thoughts lead to actions. I believe that's the reasoning

Death is natural, so why are you avoiding it?

It's meme shit created by some medieval priest, that said they are all bad things.

Christianity is a retarded fantasy like all other religions. Sexual desire is natural in humans as it is in other animals. Though moderation is the best way to go about it

No. Sin was looked after and paid for but it was the fall of eve that chose to make it unnatural. We try and organise our society like animals. Like common law where we try and interpret God's natural law as men like Augustine and Moses. This is impossible and wasn't the intention. But some kind of new age "divine feminine" came from you know who. And corrupted adam too!

>he doesn't know what love is
>he isn't going to get married before having sex

Hyper sexuality causes problems when humans are righfully hyper territorial alpha predators. Christians took "chastity" to the extreme being ideological puritans which is wrong headed but is founded in some semblances of truth.

Lust impedes your rationality. Allowing lust to control your mind leads to sexing up many different women and undermining monogamy. Monogamy being central to group sexual strategies under Christianity, this is undesirable.

this

>bu...bu...bu is natural!

And the natural man is the enemy of God.
Read your Bible, sinner.

if you can convince people they can only have sex with your blessing then you have total power over them

thats it, just another scheme to control idiots

Sins are bad, but natural. People who don't want to accept that they sin or don't even notice that they do. They dig themselves their graves. Pride being the worst sin of all makes one blind to any knowledge and makes way for other sins. I strife to be close to god by trying not to sin and if I do that I beg for forgiveness and tell what I did wrong.

>natural

yeah let's not go there.

Hey don't go after Capitalism. Capitalism is what made this country great!

It's not. It goes back to the 10 commandments. One says don't commit adultery. Another says don't covet your neighbor's wife. This is what Jesus is referring to when he talks about committing adultery in your heart (what is construed to mean lust). The problem was the Pharisees were preaching and acting on one but they had forgotten about the other, and Jesus was trying to restore the original understanding. Adultery is wrong because it destroys families which are the foundation of a strong civilization/people/nation. Coveting your neighbor's wife is wrong because it helps create a mentality that ultimately normalizes adultery in society. Of course the Bible and God are all for sexual desire leading to sex, procreation, and family formation.

Decent post. I guess sins are natural. This is why i avoid vaginas

/thread

Honestly thats a perfect explanation

Is anger artificial?

Because lust means that you are currently in the moment valuing something the most or more than something else. God should always be number one in your heart. Therefore if you are lustful you have moments where you arent giving god your all and thus you are by definition purposely sinning.

Sexual attraction is normal and a god given intended response. Giving in to that attraction with no self-restraint and letting it control you is the sin

Why is your God so petty and jealous?

>natural inclinations and impulses = good
wow you are worse than the jiggaboos

It was all about population and resource control. Read the bible and koran with this mindset and you'll learn that this was just an excuse to not ruin civilization. We didn't have robots or mass produced homes and food in the past. If you make up some bullshit to make people feel bad for ruining society, you'll get results in your favor. Ever since the beginning of man, we have been telling ourselves to get our shit together before having children. We'll go as far as making up imaginary friends and fairy tales to get this point across. On the other hand, people will exploit these concepts to gain power, wealth, or status.

Satan is allowed to do only what God allows him to do. It is a fallen state of corruption like so many things but the blood of God in Christ and the Holy Spirit put themselves up on the cross and were murdered as a perfect being in order to take your place. Hence the swords thing. That didn't mean to take up swords for you will die by them. Walk with God. Christ was God and did not sin. So He was you. He was killed so that if you are saved even grievous sins get led away or you are paid for

Yes to an extent. Being a sexual deviant is disgraceful. Sex without feeling is sinful. However I am perfectly capable of having sex with multiple women for whom I have deep feelings. My god appreciates my virility. I honor him with my cock.

because christianity is really a rudimentary socio-political system, created for small groups like tribes of the desert

when you are in that context survival is critical so reproductive rights need to be controlled and managed

Blasphemy

>These thoughts go away with Christian faith.

I don't agree that they go away. When we talk about homosexuality for example the Bible is pretty explicit about the fact that God only forbids ACTIONS (homosexual sex, sodomy etc), so not homosexuality per sé. The point is that the point of free will is for us to prove our loyalty and adherence to God by overcoming our natural urges. This is what distinguishes us from animals. I think that homosexuals have the option to take moral decisions in their lives but most don't.

Because Christianity is a religion for insane desert dwellers along with all Abrahamic religions. This is what the fuhrer tried to save us from. The good fuhrer that is.

Hypocrite. Sodomites are not faggots. Sodomites are hetero extremists. Sodomites are rapist assholes. Do angels have a gender? No? Then why do we keep saying they were "gay"? A word that didn't even exist? They raped every single stranger (like trump?) and refused Lot's daughter. What fags. What about modern rapist prisoners? Wtf are they? The good is preferable to ANY intimate relationship. The govt created aids. I can use the biblical medicine known as surrogacy

Your God is weak. He makes you and your people weak and docile. Fuck Christianity it has destroyed the white races.

>Worshipping the Pope
Nice meme
>Praying to saints
It's called intercessory prayer. Look it up friendo.

^truth.

Lucifer has tits and a cock and there is no such thing as the womany xena warrior princess oral tradition. Hence the secrets. God wanted to burn it right in your hearts. Made civil law instead because you became goat fucking warmongers. Again. Then lost jerusalem like He said you would

Lots of stuff we wanna do is "natural". I wanna masturbate whenever I feel like it. Sometimes the urge hits me when I'm in public. But I don't whip it out at a bus stop because I'm not a goddamn animal and I have self-control.

This is really where it comes from. They just went a bit overboard. Don't toss the baby with the bath water when you toss out Christian values, you walking, talking turds.

Natural Sexual Attraction = Eating one serving of candy
Lust = Eating too much candy

What the fuck are you on about.

This. OP needs to look up the definitions of these words before making a thread

Are you a fucking retard or just a zionist

Christianity is a that celebrates Abraham's intent to kill his own son out of obedience to an authority figure. It is inherently immoral along with all the Abrahamic religions. Western civilization exists because it chose to selectively ignore certain parts of the bible.

This.

Lust is a step beyond the initial attraction.

Also its fine to be lustful towards your wife if you are married.

Ok you good fucking goy Chaim thanks you for being a weak and celibate faggot while Tyron and Juan fuck everything in sight taking over your country.

God then came down on that very spot to put Himself up for you. The fuck have you done for Him lately? Crying about your boils and your son. Just make 82 new ones and forget to wed Christ. Degenerate of the highest order

I dont know wtf youre talking about shlomo

>>Worshipping a pope
I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
>>praying to saints
praying at all times in the Spirit, with all prayer and supplication. To that end, keep alert with all perseverance, making supplication for all the saints.
>>works based salvation
So also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.

Shut the fuck up kike.

The point of that story is that God might test you but will ultimately not force you to weigh inherently immoral things against your loyalty to Him. He never ended up killing the son for a reason.

Tell me in detailed order how you werent kiked by pic related or by some form of the same. Ill wait with some coffee. Go on

Why moderate if it is natural? Why not have as much sex as possible?

I don't give a fuck if God comes down and hangs himself up, that doesn't justify an intent to kill your own child for him, even if you can make new children you Molloch worshiping fucktard.

Lust is not thinking in the future, not bettering ourselves, not saving money for hard times, not thinking in children's education. Instead, it is the negation of scarcity, of end, it is pure hedonism and there's no way it last long.
How it is not sinful?

They lived in roman times where everyone was fucking each other instead of defending rome.

Rome falls, guess what gets the blame among other things?

>X is natural
>Therefore it's good
Lots of things are natural user. Taking a giant shit wherever you want to is natural. Getting bitten by a venomous snake is natural. Beating in someone's head with a rock because he wandered into an area you happen to have pissed at is natural.
We're humans, we have to rise above our base instincts.

Is it in the Bible? Does it say things? Does it say what to do? Does it relate to Christ? Nephilim. The story of Job. I don't bitch. I'm breathing. If God asked me to sacrifice myself? That sounds a bit too much like temptation. But I know all these stories. How was Christ conceived? No sex. Immaculately. Unlike eve. So. If I were to be asked to sacrifice my son? Why not? But his happened BEFORE Christ came. So God doesn't ask people to do that so He can come back down and prove you wrong. Parts Red Sea for you. Tells you no weapons. You say it's an earthquake and pick up the dead egyptians' weapons and post frogs...

Um, no. The story makes it clear that God expected Abraham INTEND to kill his son as a test of his faith and obedience. And Abraham did intend to kill his son before he stayed his hand via an angel.

It doesn't matter whether or not Isaac was murder. Abraham ATTEMPTED infanticide, period. And God ordered Abraham to do it which makes God guilty too.

Nor does it matter that God would have resurrected Isaac after being killed had he been killed. You can't retroactively change infanticide.

No no. When Satan told Christ to fall from a mountain to gain power what did He say? For what shall it profit a man. Nobody to the Father but through the Son

Isn't there a story exactly like this in the Koran also?

With all due respect I don't think you understand the theology of this story. You need to focus more on what actually happened then what he "intended" to have happen. Yes, your loyalty to God should be such that you would be willing to kill your son for Him -- but God would never MAKE YOU DO IT!

This is similar to when Jesus says that you need to "hate your whole family". What he means is that you need to hate your family IN COMPARISON to how much you love Jesus.

Good post

Abraham intended to kill his child. I don't what you're babbling about at this point. If you think that's okay you have a mental illness just like a mudslime. Any person who calls himself Christian who belongs in Western Civilization ignores this story and selects the good parts out of the bible.

Because, like all the other sins, it's purely an immediate physical reaction that doesn't take consciousness/soul/mind/idea into account. You can lust for absolutely anyone at any given time but you won't start groping women on the street in middle of the day if you want to be considered as an honorable human now would you?

A man without lust can have an outstanding life while a man without mind or heart is an insane animal. Take your pick.

>Christ: "whoever believes in me will have eternal life"
>Catholics: "You will have eternal life only if you do good deeds, and by good deeds we mean donating to our church"

Sounds like Jewish bullshit to make you not give a fuck about your family and by extension your race.

Good fucking goy.

You know damn well what I'm talking about

"You may only indulge in those pleasures from which you could easily abstain."

There ya go. New system. Try this rule instead.

Stop listening to men. Just stop. Isaiah 40:17

Sounds suicidal on a nihilistic level

>come fight me one on one, no saints to back you up
>I'll stomp you, Anglican style

I think I do understand the story, because you just confirmed my interpretation. You'd be willing to commit infanticide for God. And who are you to presume that God would never make you do it? Who are you to impose an absolute on a gods will, that he'll never do something? That is blasphemy, by definition!

That's just fucking common sense, even if you were an atheist you should understand that it never leads to good things.